Assemble the Kingsman

Chapter 5.

Today was the biggest day for the recruits. They had two tasks today and these have been the toughest ones to complete without fucking up and going home. Skydiving was the first task. The recruits were very high up and would have to jump and reach the target without being detected by the radar. I had hoped that we wouldn't have to scrape up any bodies. Roxy the most skeptical of jumping and I couldn't blame her. I had to do this shit too and I fucking hate heights.

Roxy couldn't jump and instead Eggsy hung back with her while Charlie and the rest of his group decided to jump. I was standing outside next to the target and I had my glasses on and zoomed in and saw that Eggsy had jumped as well.

"Please be okay Eggsy. Please not let it be you." I whispered to myself.

Roxy finally got the balls to jump and everyone was cheering and screaming from the rush. The task was not going to be so easy for them.

"My my, you're all very cheerful," Merlin said. "Did you really think it was going to be that straight forward? Any idiot can read a display. A Kingsman agent needs to be able to solve problems under pressure. Like what to do when someone in your group has no parachute."

I felt sick to my stomach when I heard Merlin tell them. They all started to panic and freak out. They needed to devise a plan and fast. I heard Eggsy talking and saying pair up with the closest person. Rufus was the first one to pull the string of the parachute. He was going to be all over the radar. He's going home. This was actually starting to get very interesting.

They started pulling cords one by one and Hugo and Digby were seen all over the radar as well and Charlie had pulled his cord. He wasn't all over the radar like I had hoped he would be. It was just Roxy and Eggsy now. It all comes down to it. They had low altitude and little time. My heart started to race as they came falling closer and closer to the ground. They were already at 300 ft.!

Roxy pulled her cord as they came closer to the target and Eggsy had a grip on her. I covered my mouth as I looked up while it looked like Eggsy was going to lose his grip and fall.

"Don't you fucking fall Eggsy. Don't lose your fucking grip!" I muttered to myself. They were coming in very fast to the target and came down a little harsh onto the target. They both made it and were alive. I almost wanted to hug Eggsy but I couldn't do that in front of the others. Everyone else came down from their parachutes and already three were going home. I stood in front of the recruits with Merlin as he spoke to them.

"Hugo. Digby. You don't land in the k, you're not in the k. Rufus. You opened too soon, you were all over the radar. All three of you pack your bags. Go home." All three of them looked pissed and irritated that they didn't make it. I was glad they were gone.

"Eggsy, Roxy. Congratulations, you set a new record. Opening at 300ft. that's pretty balsy. Well done. Fall out." Roxy and Charlie started walking but Eggsy stayed and had a snarky remark to say to Merlin.

"Sorry sir, but why the fuck did you choose me as the gimp? Or am I the expendable candidate?"

"Oh no no no, you don't talk to me like that. You have a complaint; you come and whisper that in my ear." I looked down, trying to hold a smile as Eggsy came over to do what Merlin said.

Merlin looked over Eggsy's shoulder and said in his ear, "You need to take that chip off your shoulder." Merlin then pulls the string off Eggsy's parachute bag and Eggsy fly's backwards onto the ground as the parachute opens up and drags him backwards a bit. Merlin walked away without another word and I started laughing with tears coming out of my eyes.

"Oh my god, that was too fucking funny." I said still laughing as I was walking towards Eggsy.

"Why didn't you tell me I had a parachute?" He asked as I helped him up.

"I can't give you all the answers Eggsy. You have to do this on your own until it's all over." Eggsy playfully sighed before surprising me by picking me up from the ground and hugging me tightly. I hugged him back tightly.

"I'm glad you're okay though." I said in his ear. "That was ballsy. My heart was racing." Eggsy put me down and smiled at me.

"I'm alright though. I'm glad I got you to be here for me Soph." I wanted to just kiss him right there but I couldn't because there could be other agents watching. For some reason I just didn't care. I leaned up and kissed Eggsy's cheek. He looked surprised from my sudden affection and got a little red in the face but nonetheless enjoyed it. It looked adorable on him.

"Well you don't have another task for a while. Wanna just hang out for a bit and chill?" I asked.

Eggsy nodded his head eagerly as we walked back inside the manor. I helped him get his heavy gear off and groaned happily at the feeling of it being gone.

"Wait I gotta grab J.B.!" I followed him down to the barracks and saw his little pug lying on Eggsy's bed, waiting for his master. Eggsy clapped his hands and J.B. jumped off the bed, looking happy to see his master.

"Hey bud, you missed me that much huh?" I smiled at Eggsy holding his dog. It was nice to finally see him happy more and smile. It made me go weak at the knees almost. J.B. barked at me and Eggsy handed him over to me.

"Well hi J.B.! You're a cute chubby thing aren't you? Milo is gonna love playing with you." I cooed at him. Eggsy laughed before he followed me back upstairs with J.B. to my room. I opened my door to find Milo sleeping on my bed.

"This is your room?" Eggsy asked in awe. "This is sick Soph! Looks like one of the rooms the Queen would have!" I laughed at his exaggeration while I picked up Milo to play with J.B. At first Milo was a little scared but they soon became fast friends. I laid back in my silk sheets as I turn on my plasma screen. Eggsy was still looking around at all my fancy and expensive things I had in my room. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Eggsy, it's a bedroom. Not a museum." He looked back at me with a smirk before plopping down at the foot of my bed.

"Just not used to seeing all this. Not like your old room back at your mum's."

"Well my grandad thought I needed the best and bought me all of this. I don't even fight it. It's his way of saying he's sorry for not really being there." Eggsy patted my knee and looked at the pictures that were on my bedside. He got the largest grin on his face.

"You have more pictures of me more then you do of your other friends Soph. Is that my marine one?" He asked pointing at one. I glanced over and blushed slightly.

"Yeah, it's my favorite one. You look brave in it. You always made me feel safe. And…" I said smirking at him. "You look pretty damn sexy in it." Eggsy smiled back before crawling up next to me and propped his head up on his hand and looked down at me.

"Sexy huh? I'm sexy?" I bit my lip with a teasing smile. I nodded my head.

"Fuck yeah you are. Your muscles, your lips, your eyes, your personality, your smile. Everything about you Eggsy is pretty damn sexy." Eggsy gave a small laugh before biting his lip and looking down at my lips before he started to lean in. I bit my lip before leaning in as well. Please, please, please let nothing ruin this. I put my hand on his cheek and nothing was stopping us from finally having our kiss.

"Eggsy, Merlin wants you and Sophie to come down to the barracks." Roxy's voice said over the intercom. I groan into the pillow as we got interrupted.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Why does this always happen?" I asked Eggsy as my head was buried in the pillow. I heard Eggsy laugh quietly before I felt myself being picked up. I rested my head on his shoulder while he carried me down the barracks with our dogs trailing behind us. He put me down right as we were in view of Charlie and Roxy. The news was on and we decided to watch it. I sat on the arm of the seat Eggsy was in while I had Milo in my lap.

I could see Charlie giving Eggsy the most snobbish glare I've ever seen while Roxy just smirked at me with her eyebrow raised slightly. The news had been talking about how the princess of Sweden was missing now. All these disappearances just don't make any sense. My heart broke when Iggy Azalea was reported missing and all Eggsy did was laugh at me. Merlin walked in and everyone stood up quickly before he said 'At ease.'

"Thought we were done for the day? Well we're not." Merlin gave all three recruits a large envelope. There was a card and picture inside of it.

"A party?" Roxy asked confused.

"Tonight in London." Merlin explained. Everyone examined the picture as well as I did and could see it was a young looking blonde. She was very pretty. She almost made me feel ugly next to Eggsy.

"Who's this?" Charlie asked holding up the picture.

"That is your target. Your mission is to use your NLP training that Guinevere had trained you all in to win over the individual in the photograph. And when I say 'win over', I do mean in a biblical sense." Merlin said.

"Easy," Eggsy said. "Much girls love a bit of rough." He said nudging me slightly with a devilish smile on his face. I smacked his arm gently.

"We'll see about that." Charlie said challenging him.

"We certainly will." Roxy said holding up the same picture that both the boys had. I almost wanted to laugh right there but instead grabbing onto Eggsy's hand tightly, trying to calm myself.

"The party is going to start in two hours. Please be ready by that time. Guinevere, you are expected to be there as well. Keep a watchful eye on them and make sure they will not be in any danger." I nodded my head at Merlin and he left to let us all to get ready.

"I'll meet you back down here in a while yeah?" Eggsy asked still holding my hand.

"It's a date." I smiled at him as I left the room to decide what to wear for the party. I can't remember the last time I went to a party. I honestly like to just sit and watch Netflix all day. I only hung out with my friends from university every once in a while. And I focused on my work. I needed to stop becoming a hermit. This was the perfect time for me to make Eggsy think I'm the sexiest girl he has ever seen. I walked back into my room and rummaged through my closet to find something sexy. Eggsy and I are going to have our kiss at this party. If that doesn't fucking work for us, I'm gonna be so pissed. I gasped happily as a found a light blue dress.

This was a 'happy graduation' gift from grandad. I couldn't pass up on wearing this at all. I threw the dress on my bed as I started to curl my hair in loose waves. Once when I was happy with the results, I started applying eyeliner in a cateye look with a little glitter for eyeshadow and mascara that made my eyelashes look almost fake. Then for the finishing touch, I added on light red lipstick. Once when that was done, I stepped into the dress and smiled big at my appearance. My body was like an hour glass and the dressed hugged me in all the right places. My bum looked fantastic and it looks like all those squats I did sure pay off. My long wavy curls cascaded all the way down to my lower back and my breasts as well looked big and poked slightly out of my dress. I was ready to party and Eggsy fall head over heels.

"Wish me luck Milo." I patted his head and left him in my room as I headed back down to the barracks. When I walked down the hall, the first person I saw was Roxy.

"Roxy! Wow look at you!" Roxy smiled and walked over to me.

"Wow look at you Sophie! You look stunning!"

"No way Rox, you do! We need to do a girls night sometime!" While Roxy and I were talking and complementing each other, I didn't even notice Eggsy standing there at the doorway with his jaw dropped.

"I…uh….wow." I raised my eyebrow while putting my hand on my hip and smirking.

"See something you like Unwin?" Eggsy kept staring and I rolled my eyes as he didn't even bother to respond. I snapped my fingers in his face to get his attention.

"My eyes are up here dear." Eggsy snapped out of his daze and rubbed the back of his head embarrassed. I looked at his outfit and saw it was wearing casual looking clothes with a snapback hat that he usually likes to wear out a lot. I liked it on him. So what if this was a party? And so what if Eggsy wanted to dress like himself? I admired that about him. He wasn't afraid to be himself. We were brought to the party in a fancy looking limousine. I wanted to get drunk and just have a good time tonight. We all walked in the club and there were a lot of people. It wasn't a big club like I had hoped but as long as I had some liquor to drink, it'll have to do.

One waiter offered came up to us and offered us champagne. It was the kind that the group was supposed to drink. I lightly declined like I was supposed to and went to the bar to order something stronger. I asked the bartender for a shot of Sierra Tequila Silver and walked back over to the group to see them talking to their target. They were all failing miserably and I just had to hear what they were talking about. I plopped down next to Eggsy and listened to the group talk to the target. Eggsy held my hand without anyone noticing and said the chapange tasted a bit funny. Charlie decided to 'charm' the target.

"You know if you're into seduction techniques, this guy is textbook. See what he just did? It's called an opinion opener. Got you talking with a neutral question, got all of us involved in the conversation so you that use crave individual attention." This girl looked completely confused and didn't even know what to say.

"You'll have to excuse him," I said. "He was possibly dropped on his head as a child and not knowing how to make casual conversation." Eggsy tried to hold in a laugh while Roxy was trying to hold in her champagne. One of our undercover agents came over dressed as a waiter. He led the target away by telling her she had a phone call and started making conversation with the group. Soon I look over to see all three passed out. Time for the test.

Each recruit was asked if Kingsman was worth dying for the undercover agent had a knife that could cut the rope to free them from the train. Luckily there was a floor that would lower them from getting hit.

Roxy passed with flying colors and Eggsy was up now. I felt bad because I hated seeing him so terrified and scared. Our agent asked Eggsy what Kingsman was and who Harry was.

"I don't know who the fuck that is!" Eggsy kept squirming and trying to free himself from the rope.

"Hey Eggsy! Is Kingsman worth dying for?"

"Fuck yeahhhhhhhhhh!"

The floor was lowered and Eggsy was safe. Harry thought Eggsy did an excellent job. I almost jumped for joy.

"Yes! Yes Eggsy!" I yelled. Merlin chuckled lightly before Eggsy was brought back into the lab. I ran at him and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so proud of you! You did it Eggsy!" He held me tight and we watched Charlie's test. I wasn't surprised when he started spilling stuff about Kingsman and who my grandfather really was. He was fucking done. I saw my grandfather come out and talk to Charlie.

"I had such high hopes for you. You're a bloody disgrace." My granddad left Charlie tied up on the railroad tracks. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. Soon after, Merlin explained that there would be no more safety nets and that the real shit was about to begin.

Once after they were dismissed I followed Eggsy back to his room. I grabbed his hand and walked us back to the pod.

"Where we going Soph?" He asked as we sat down back in the pod.

"Going to a real party Eggsy." We headed back towards London and were back in the bright night life. We found a club that was just booming with music and so many people. Eggsy and I were laughing and dancing around while we had more drinks in our hands.

"Isn't your grandad be wondering where you are?" Eggsy yelled in my ear.

"He can't control me. I wanna be with you and have a good time babe!" Eggsy smile widely before 'Shut Up and Dance' came on. Everyone started screaming and the place was crazy. I had a few shots and started grinding on Eggsy. He held me very close to him while we were basically dry humping each other. I turned to face him and smiled up at him.

This woman is my desitiny. She said oooooo. Shut up and dance with me.

Eggsy brought me close and leaned in. His hands were put on my bum and I shut my eyes as he pressed his lips to mine. I tangled my hands in his hair and brought him closer to me. Finally! It finally fucking happened! Fuck yeah this boy is an amazing kisser! He held me close to him as he bit my lower lip and his tongue played with mine while I paid no mind that he was moving me out of the crowd and into a corner where my back had hit the wall.

Eggsy's kisses had gotten more aggressive and he picked me up and I had to wrap my legs around his waist. I bit my lip, giggling slightly as his lips had moved down to my neck and multiple kisses were placed and I bucked my hips slightly as I felt his teeth bite into my skin. There was definitely going to be a mark there. I brought Eggsy's face back to mine and I bit lightly on his lower lip and sucked on it and nibbling on it. Eggsy's lips pressed against mine again before he had set me down.

"Let's get back Soph. You can barely walk on your own." Eggsy said chuckling as I stumbled in my heels due to all the shots I had.

Eggsy picked me up with no problem and walked back to the tailor shop and go into the pod to get home. I rested my head on Eggsy's shoulder and I glanced up at him. He was so perfect. I wanted to just throw myself at him and have him make sweet love to me. Maybe I can persuade him. We were back home on the lowest level and Eggsy quietly snuck us back upstairs to my room. He sat me on the bed and shut the door quietly and turned the light on to brighten the room. I kicked my high heels off as reached over for the bottle of champagne that was sitting on my bedside. Eggsy took his hat and coat off and threw them in a pile on the floor.

"Eggsy come have some champagne with me." I said as poured myself a glass. Eggsy smiled before hoping next to me in my bed.

"You just had how many shots Soph?" Eggsy asked laughing. "I think I'll pass babe." I rolled my eyes smiling as I took a large gulp of it. "You know I haven't had this much fun since college. I spent hours a day studying pointless shit that I would never use in life when all I wanted to do was be a fucking photographer." Eggsy smiled before laughing. Then he got me laughing for whatever reason.

"Look at you Soph, you're smashed."

"No I'm not! I'm perfectly fine. I'm always the designated driver."

"Yes you are." Eggsy said pinching my cheek. I swatted his hand away and set the empty glass on the bedside. Eggsy sat up slightly so he could take his shirt off which just left him in pants and socks. And also time for me to stare at his godly body. I surprised him by crawling into his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands landed on my waist and I leaned in to kiss him. I felt him kiss me back and I was confused when he pushed me back gently.

"We can't Soph you're drunk. It wouldn't be right." I pouted at him. "Eggsy I'm not smashed. I want you to make love to me." He kissed my forehead.

"As great as that sounds beautiful, we can't babe. You're drunk, it's not right. I'll sleep in here with you tonight how's that?" I nodded my head eagerly. Eggsy had to help me out of my dress and found me a large shirt to wear to bed. Milo was sleeping at the end of the bed and Eggsy and I crawled under the covers. He pulled me to him and I rested my head on his chest and cuddled into him as much as I could before I was out like a light.