Assemble the Kingsman

Chapter 6.

When I woke up the next day, I felt like I had just hit by a car and had lost my sight. My head was aching and I felt dizzy and I couldn't see straight. I heard a gentle heartbeat in my left ear and my own heart was racing. Please for the love of god tell me I didn't have sex with someone last night. I look up slowly to see Eggsy's face eye to eye with me. My eyes got wide and I wanted to just crawl and die in a hole. I was a plastered mess and probably made a fool of myself!

I slowly lifted the covers to see if he had pants on or if I still had my panties on. I put my hand on my chest in relief. We didn't have sex and we both still were clothed. I felt Eggsy stir and remove his arm from my waist and turned his back to me. I got up quickly but quietly to my bathroom and shut the door gently. I looked at myself in the mirror and I really wish I fucking didn't. My makeup that was left over made me look like a clown and almost look dead.

I quickly got out makeup wipes and cleared my face of any leftover residue.

My face was clear and I took a shower immediately to get myself ready quickly before some discovered where Eggsy was. He would get kicked out for sure then if my grandad knew where he was. He might even go as much as to probably kill Eggsy! I wrapped my towel around my head and pressed a red button on my vanity mirro that had different sorts of bra and panties that matched. Better to have a lady have her privacy in here in case someone walked into my room and saw me naked.

I threw back on the large shirt and walked out to see Milo cuddled with Eggsy. It was pretty sweet to see. I need to wake him up so he can spend time with J.B. and get ready for his next mission. I crawled immediately on the bed and put my legs on either side of Eggsy's waist. I gently ran my hands up his chest and felt in moan at the feeling and put his hands over my own. He blinked his eyes before opening them completely and made eye contact with me and then a large smirk on his face before too long.

"Well good mornin' sunshine." I bit my lip smiling before greeting him with a kiss.

"Good morning Mr. Unwin. I see you made yourself at home in my bed." Eggsy smiled before sitting up and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Well I couldn't leave to sleep all alone. You were practically begging me." I scoffed and wrapped my legs around him. "Begging? Me? Not in a million fucking years." Eggsy gave a small laugh before pressing his forehead to mine.

"Well I did wanna stay. You were so smashed and I didn't want you to be alone and get sick Soph. Last thing we want is your grandad finding out where we went." The look in his eyes made my heart stop. He looked worried, concerned and caring. It made me feel safe.

Then I remembered last night. My face got red. "Did I do anything embarrassing or crazy last night?" Eggsy smirked.

"Well you did want to fuck Soph." My jaw dropped and I felt so embarrassed. I knew I should've just stayed home.

"Oh god, you must've thought I was so smashed." I said with face buried in my hands.

Eggsy pressed a gentle kiss to my head before moving my hands from my face. "Yeah you were smashed Sophie," Eggsy said with a laugh. "but I care about you too much to do somethin' like that to ya." I smiled at him. This boy seriously is incredible.

"I care about you too Eggsy. You're wonderful." I pressed a kiss to his lips. "I did remember our kiss though. Please tell me it wasn't a dream."

"It wasn't Soph. I'm glad it was the real thing." Egssy leaned in and kissed me harder and held me closer to him. We both jumped apart at the sudden knock at the door.

"Shit get in my closet and close the door!" I whispered to Eggsy. He ran into my closet and shut the door. I fixed myself up before opening up the door. As soon as I opened the door, Milo ran out to go find J.B. I was face to face with Harry. Oh no…

"Guinevere, have you seen Eggsy?" Harry asked with a questioning look and his hands behind his back.

"No Harry I'm sorry I haven't. I thought he would've been down in the barricks."

"Well when you find him, let him know we have 24 hours to spend before his next mission and I would like to get him fitted into his suit. You are more then welcome to join us if you like."

"Yes Harry that would be just fine. I'll find him as soon as I'm dressed." Harry left without another word and I closed the door with a relieved sigh. I walk to my closet and open the door to see Eggsy with his back turned to me. "Eggsy, Harry's looking for you. What are you doin'?" Eggsy turned to face me with a smirk on his face and a pair of my red lacy panties in his hands.

"Why don't you ever wear these for me Soph?" I snatched them out of his hands.

"Because Eggsy, in order to be a gentleman like you want to be, he shouldn't be going through a lady's panty drawer. Buuttttt…if you really want to see them, you better take me to dinner sometime." Eggsy wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"I can manage that Soph. Once I'm in Kingsman, I'm taking you on a date and treating you like a queen." I blushed at his words. I hope he keeps that promise. I kicked him out of my room and to go downstairs to find Harry and I'd meet up with them at the tailors. He begged to stay but he wasn't going to see me naked just yet.

tdress with some heeled sandals. I put on my gold Kingsman watch and before heading out.

"Sophia may I please speak to you in my office?" I heard my grandad's voice when wearing my Kingsman glasses.

"Yeah of course I'll be right there." I headed down to his study and I felt a sick feeling in my stomach as I was down the hall where his office was. I hope it wasn't anything serious. I knocked gently before opening the door. He was sitting in front of the fireplace with a glass of wine in his hand. I closed the door behind me before sitting down in the chair across from his.

"Sophia I am sure you are wondering why I called you here. I have been noticing how close you are getting with Galahad's proposal. That Unwin boy. There is a rule about relationships in Kingsman."

"Grandad, Eggsy and I are not in a relationship. We are very close friends. That's all."

"That is what I wanted to hear. That boy will not make it in Kingsman. I can see it in that attitude of his. I know he won't make it."

"Grandad don't speak about him like that. Besides Roxy, he is at the top of the class. He made it to the final two. I know he will make it."

"We shall see then tomorrow. I hope I did not take away any time from plans you may have today Sophia. I apologize if I had."

"No grandad, it's alright. And I don't want you to be so formal when it is just us. We are family you know." He gave me a smile I had not seen in a long time. I had gotten out of my seat and gave him a warm hug.

"Make sure you take your vitamins and drink other things besides wine Grandad. We don't need you having a heart attack." He chuckled before patting my hand.

"I'm still as strong as I was as a boy Sophia, I have many more years to live." I smiled at his words. It has been a long time since we have bonded. Now that I am living here, hopefully we will find someone for Lancelot's position. I left his study and walked outside and had the driver of our cab drive me to the tailors. The drive had been surprisingly quick considering I was on my phone and listening to music. I got out and headed inside the tailor shop with Harry and Eggsy in the front and Harry with a worried look.

"I don't like that look Harry, what happened?" I asked as I walked towards them. "Valentine was here." He said without looking at me.

"He was here?! Just now?!" I calmed myself and looked at Harry. "Do you think he knows who you really are or who you work for?"

"I have no idea. I'm going to find out. Stay with Eggsy and look after him. Who knows if they'll come back." Harry left and went to track Galahad. I looked at Eggsy.

"Are you alright? Did anything happen at all?" I asked as I walked up to him and put my hands on his arms and looked up at him.

"Nah Soph, everything's s'alright. Harry and him just talked and here comes this chick with some swords for legs. It was suspicious but Harry played it off like it was nothin'." I kissed Eggsy cheek.

"I'm just glad you're alright. Did you get your fitting done yet?" I asked him.

"C'mon Soph, do I really need to get that done today?" I rolled my eyes and smiled at his griefing.

"Yes Eggsy, you have to wear a suit when you're in Kingsman. It will really transform you and you look…rather sexy in it." I said looking up and down his body. He gave one of his little smirks. "Let's get me fitted."

We went into the room with the tailor and I sat down while the tailor told Eggsy to take his jacket off so he could measure him properly. I could tell he was hating it the whole time just having to stand still the whole time and get measured. I had helped pick out the perfect jacket and pants for him. I had to help him put on his dress shirt so he wouldn't rip it and then helped tie his tie for him.

"I feel like a fuckin' idiot." Eggsy grumbled.

"Oh stop it Eggsy, you look like you're ready to be a spy. And those pants make your ass look good." Eggsy smiled before speaking.

"Your grandad ask about you and I or just suspicious about anythin'?" I finished tying his tying his tie before looking up at him.

"He asked since we were close if we were in a relationship at all. Then said he thinks you won't make it into Kingsman." Eggsy had looked hurt from that sentence I had just said but I continued to talk.

"But I said he was wrong. You made it to the final two, you are going to make it. Your skills are excellent and Harry's getting you fitted for your suit so I think you don't need to worry and finish this final test tomorrow. Once you complete it, you'll be the new Lancelot."

"And when I can take you on a date." I blushed as I helped him into his jacket. He looked at himself in the mirror and fixed his collar. He gave a low whistle.

"Damn. This does look pretty sweet on me." I smiled at him in his suit. This is what Eggsy wanted. This is his future. Right now his dad is smiling at him and making him proud. Everyone thought he was nothing. But that's not true. He isn't nothing. By tomorrow, he is going to be a Kingsman agent and we'll be partners. There is also something else. I think I love Eggsy Unwin.

"So just remember, all you have to do is finish this last task and that'll be it. Don't be nervous, think clearly, and don't lose your cool." Eggsy and I were walking down the hall to my grandad's study. The final test. It all comes down to this. To be honest I was more worried then Eggsy actually was.

"Soph I got it don't worry." Eggsy held my arms and calmed me down. "I got this. After this is over we can celebrate and I better get a kiss afterwards."

"I'll give you one for luck." I pressed my lips to his in a deep kiss before pulling away. Eggsy's eyes were still shut and bit his lip.

"Looking forward to another." I smiled and hugged him. "Good luck. You got this babe." Eggsy lifted me up and squeezed me before letting me go and walking to the study. He shut the door and I could hear muffled talking. I decided to be nosey and listen near the doorway. I could hear my grandad talking about J.B. and complimenting Eggsy. Maybe he had changed his mind about him.

Soon it got quiet. I clenched my hands as I heard my grandad say the words,

"Shoot the dog."

I clenched my eyes and had my hand against my mouth as I heard nothing but silence. My heart had dropped as I heard my grandad telling Eggsy to give him to gun. Tears pricked at my eyes when I heard Roxy 's gun go off. He didn't do it. Eggsy couldn't do it. I felt like my chest had exploded into a million pieces. Hearing my grandfather say he knew Eggsy couldn't make it hurt even worse. Eggsy could have done it, but there could have been a better test then shooting our dogs.

The door opened slowly as Eggsy came out. Not a word was spoken to me as he flew past me with J.B. at his feet. Tears were going down my face as he was leaving. I didn't want him to leave. I ran after him."Eggsy!" He stopped outside and turned around.

"I'm out Soph. There's no point of me being here."

"Stop it! There is a point. Us! You and me! I love you Eggsy! I don't want you to leave me now! We have gone through so much together and I don't want you to go away!" He walked up to me and cupped my face in his hands and kissed me firmly. I cupped his face as well, and I couldn't help letting out a sob as he pulled away. He looked me in the eyes and I cried harder.

"Soph. Don't cry because of me. I'm nothin'. I am nothin' and I always be nothin'. Don't waste your time because of me Soph. You can find someone so much better than me. I'm a loser. You deserve someone who can give you the world Soph and that person isn't me. I want to be someone. Someone who can make you happy and give you a stable life. But that isn't me right now. Don't wait for me Soph. I love you babe, but you can do so much better. Visit me and my mum when you can alright?"

I didn't say yes but I nodded slightly and received a kiss on the forehead. He stepped away from me and I crouched down to cuddle J.B. before running back to Eggsy.

"Take the taxi Eggsy. I don't want you to walk home." Eggsy smiled at me before putting himself and J.B. in the cab. He leaned out the driver's window.

"I'll call you when I'm home." I nodded my head and watched him drive away. My heart ached and I felt like I was in a bad dream. When I couldn't see him anymore, I walked back inside to congratulate Roxy for passing.

She was already coming down the stairs and I hugged her. "Congrats Rox, I'm proud of you."

"Thanks Sophie, but I wanted to make sure you were alright."

"Yeah Rox, I'm fine. We should go out and celebrate." I reassured her.

"Maybe later. I can tell you need someone to talk to." She read me like a map. I told about mine and Eggsy's history, how I loved him ever since we lived next to each other and how close we had gotten. I felt awful about wanting Eggsy to win instead of Roxy. They were both important people to me.

"Go find him." Roxy said. I looked at her confused.

"What?"

"Go find Eggsy. Show him that you care. It seems like what you're telling me is that you're willing to put everything on the line for him."

"He doesn't want me to but yes Rox, I love him and I want to be with him."

"Then go to him right now." Soon my phone vibrated. It was Harry.

"Galahad? Is everything alright?"

"I believe I have something of yours."