Assemble the Kingsman

Chapter 7.

As soon as I got that call from Harry, I quickly drove to his home in London. I didn't know what he wanted but I assumed it was important. When I got there, there was the black cab Eggsy took home. This can't be good. I walked to the front door of Harry's home and gently knocked three times before waiting for someone to answer. I could hear footsteps getting closer and locks being unhinged.

The door opens to reveal Harry with a pissed off look on his face.

"Please talk to this boy before I decide to give him a piece of my fucking mind." I walked inside quickly as Harry shut the door from behind.

"What all happened? Why is he here? I thought he was going home." Harry sighed angrily and started to explain.

"He was home. Then decided it would be a wise decision to go pick a fight with his step-father. Not to mention he stole Arthur's cab."

"I let him take the cab. But he tried to pick a fight with his step dad?! In daylight?! He could have gotten himself arrested again!" I pinched the bridge of my nose and clenched my left hand. "Where is he now?" I asked Harry as I tried to remain calm.

"In the bathroom."

I snorted. Harry raised an eyebrow at me. "Something amusing?"

"Isn't Mr. Pickles in there? He's probably feeling a bit awkward with a stuffed dog staring at him." I started to laugh slightly before Harry sent me a playful glare and I stopped but couldn't help but smile.

"I don't regret putting him there."

"Or you could bury him?" I suggested.

"Certainly not!"

The bathroom door opened and Eggsy walked out while adjusting his belt and pants. "Harry you're gonna to have to get that fuckin' dog outta there because-" He stopped talking when he saw me. I felt a bit nervous with him staring at me. "I asked her to come Eggsy." Harry started. "Maybe put some sense into your skull while I investigate Valentine." I looked up at Harry.

"Is he on the move again?"

"Valentine has something going at the South Glade Mission Church in Kentucky. It shouldn't be too long. After that's finished, I'm going to try to talk to Arthur and get Eggsy back into Kingsman." Harry sent one more glare towards Eggsy before leaving us in his house. I kicked my shoes off at the welcome mat and shrugged off my coat and put it on a hanger by the door. Eggsy was still staring at me.

"Look I know what you're going to say but-" Eggsy cut me off quick when he rushed over and kissed me. It took me by surprise but I enjoyed it nevertheless. He pulled away slowly before he looked me in the eyes. I gave him a firm smack across the face. It caught him off guard and he looked at me stunned.

"That's for leaving without trying to stay and you're lucky I don't backhand you for trying to pick a fight with your stepdad and knowing he could have killed you!"

Tears started to run down my face and Eggsy gave a soft smile and hugged me tightly to his chest. I cried harder into his chest as he rocked me back and forth and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm so sorry I did that Soph. I will never ever do that again. I will never leave you alone like that again." I sniffled and look at up at him with teary eyes.

"Please don't do that again. I can't lose you Eggsy." He kissed my forehead and then held his pinky up. I looked at it confused then up at him again.

"You remember what this means right?" He asked me. I nodded my head.

"Eggsy we're grown adults now."

"I know. But think about it Soph. When we were kids and we made promises like this, did I ever break one?" I shook my head for no. "This is one promise to you I will never break. I will never make you cry or ever make you feel lonely or ever hurt you again. I promise to always be there for you and always have you by my side. I promise you that Sophie." I wanted to cry at the speech he said to me. Eggsy always made sure he never broke a promise and always kept his one. This was a day in time that we both needed each other.

"Okay." I smiled and linked my pinky with his. He yanked me into his chest and kissed my hand.

"I love you Sophie." I pulled him by his jacket and planted a kiss as he tangled his hands in my hair. "I love you Gary Unwin." I said as I pulled away. Eggsy rolled his eyes as I called him by his real name.

"Let me make us dinner and we'll spy on Harry through his laptop."

I ended up making us lasagna and garlic bread. Thank god Harry had everything I need or we would've ended up having takeout. Eggsy couldn't stop talking about my cooking. "Soph, I'm serious this food is fucking amazing. It's been such a long time since I've had a home cooked meal." I kissed the top of his head as I was standing next to him watching Harry's every step through his laptop.

"I'm glad you like it babe. My aunt was italian and I picked up some of her cooking habits. Oh Harry's finally at the church." I set my plate down and sat next to Eggsy as we both stared at the computer screen.

The church seemed normal enough until Harry had walked inside. We heard racial slurs, homophobic comments, and sexist remarks. It made me sick to my stomach. The preacher was quite a character. I can see where the people at the church picked up this racist garbage this man with spitting out of his mouth. We noticed that Harry was looking around the church before deciding to get up and leave.

He was stopped by an older woman who rudely asked Harry where he was going. Harry ignored her and tried to stop him again.

"Hey! What's your problem?!"

Harry looked at her with a straight face before saying the best thing anyone has ever said to a racist.

"I'm a catholic whore. Currently enjoying congress, out of wedlock with my black jewish boyfriend who works in a military abortion clinic." The woman looked shocked by Harry's words and couldn't utter a sound.

"So hail Satan and have a lovely afternoon madam." Harry gave a small smile before getting up and moving. It started a whole commotion with people around the church yelling at Harry to sit down and listen to the preacher. The woman that Harry had scarred for life was yelling that Harry was an infidel and that he'll drown in the blood of the lord and other bullshit. Harry had stopped in his tracks and turned with his gun in his hand and pointed it at the woman.

"What the hell is he doing?!" I yelled. I gripped on Eggsy's sleeve and flinched when the gunshot when off and killed the woman.

"Holy fuck!" Eggsy yelled. Soon the whole church was going mental and everyone was attacking each other. Harry was shooting people, tazed them, stabbing. This wasn't like Harry at all. Something in him wasn't right. I called Merlin quickly off my cell phone.

"Merlin you need to try and get Harry under control! This isn't like him at all!"
Merlin could be heard through the laptop trying to talk to Harry and get his attention. Harry just kept on killing and was handling himself. Soon after he impaled the preacher, he walked towards the entrance and was breathing heavily. He seemed liked he was getting back to his normal self and realized what he had done. Harry was in utter shock and couldn't believe what just occurred. He slowly walked out of the church and was met face to face with Valentine. Guns were pointed and drawn towards Harry.

"What did you do to me?" Harry asked. "I had no control. I killed all those people. I wanted to. Transmitted through your nasty sim cards I assume?"

Valentine smiled at Harry and strutted towards him. "Do you what this is like? It's like thoseā€¦old movies we both love. Now I'm gonna tell you my whole plan and then I'm gonna come up with some absurd plan to kill you and you'll find an equally convoluted way to escape.

Harry gave a small smirk. "Sounds good to me."

"Well this ain't that kind of movie." Suddenly Valentine shot Harry point blank and Harry was dead on the ground in a blink of an eye.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Eggsy yelled. I gave a loud sob before burying my face in Eggsy's neck. He held me tightly with his arm while his eyes were still on the screen. While I was grieving, I heard Valentine say something about the party starting tomorrow. It couldn't have been good. Eggsy slammed down the screen of Harry's laptop before holding me closer. He kissed the top of my head before slowly standing us up and leading me downstairs. He looked at Mr. Pickles before going into the kitchen and getting us a drink. We toasted on behalf of Harry.

"Soph, we need to go see Arthrur. I wanna finish Kingsman and make Harry proud. It's not goin' down like this." I smiled brightly at him and kissed him before we left Harry's to go find my grandfather.