Why Would You Want to Adopt Me?

Best Friends Til the End

I heard Patrick coming up the stairs, so i jumped out of bed and ran to the door way. He looked surprised. I don't think he expected me to be up this early.

"Um...hey." He said.

"Hi, can my friend Haley come over today?"

He looked startled. "Uh, sure. It's fine with me."

Yay. I hugged him. "Thank you."

"Your welcome." He laughed.

He left to go into his room. To take a shower, I suspected. I quickly pulled out my phone and found Haley's number. I sent her a text.

Hey, Patrick said yes. Come over about 11.

It wasn't long until I got her reply.

Yippee! I'll tell my mom. What's the address?

I quickly gave her the address and the warning, telling her not to share it with anyone. She swore on her life that she wouldn't.

I smiled. She was a very loyal friend.

I set my phone on the bed, and walked up to my mirror. I looked like a mess. My hair was all wavy, and over all, I looked exhausted. So, I walked into my bathroom and plugged in my hair straightener. As I waited I brushed my teeth and put on a little bit of eyeliner. I then began the process of fixing my hair.

Gladly, it didn't take long, and i didn't look near as bad as I did when I awoke. I smiled to myself.

I walked back into my room and pondered about what I should wear today. I decided on my black skinny jeans, my blue Cobra Starship t-shirt and my Clandestine hat.
I walked back in front of my mirror. I actually liked the way I looked. I wasn't a conceded person. Ninety-nine percent of the time, I hated the way I looked. But, today was one of those days where I looked decent.

I looked over at my clock. 11:00am.

SHIT.

I ran downstairs right as the doorbell rang. I smiled my biggest smile.

I reached out for the door handle, and opened the door. And there stood my best friend,
Haley.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long.

(Family problems)

comments please