Back Into Your Arms

Chapter 69

Mel’s P.O.V

“What the hell was that? Why didn’t you tell me your mom knew about us now?”

John was upset, and scared, and I didn’t blame him. I had hesitated to tell him so that he could react naturally and not look suspicious when confronted by my mom.

“Babe”

“She’s probably freaking watching us right now, isn’t she? How did she find out where I live?”

“John”

“She still hates me Mel, what are we going to do?”

I sighed as I watched him pace back and forth nervously. I patted the space next to me on the couch but he refused.

“You handled it beautifully, like a true man, that’s what I wanted, I wanted you to show her that you grew up and became a respectful, decent, well-spoken man”

I stood up and walked over to where he was standing. His eyes serious, his body tense. His eyes met mine as I reached for his hands.

“We will figure this out”

He sighed and lowered his head on my shoulder. I ran my hands through his hair.

“You really think I’m a respectful, decent, well-spoken man?” he whispered quietly.

I laughed as he nuzzled my neck.

“Honestly I think you’re even more than that” I whispered back.

“Then we will work this out, I trust you”

I smiled and kissed him and for a moment in time it seemed that everything would be alright.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to every new subscriber I have received. Much love to you all, thank you!