Status: Title may change

Unbreakable

Battered and Bruised

Victoria

I sighed as I laid back and tried to get into the rhythm of things. However, this asshole didn't understand the concept of rules. Whenever he wasn't caressing all over me he was trying to kiss me, and I was beyond reaching my limit. I tried to be nice and let at least one of us reach climax, but that didn't seem like it was going to happen either. His stroke game was entirely to weak for me to be this damn distracted. I felt as his lips came down on the most sensitive part of my neck and I damn near had a breakdown when it happened.

"That's it. I told you the rules and you didn't listen. Get the fuck out of me and out of my house." I cried desperately trying to hold back the tears.

"What?" he said obviously shocked that I had stopped what he was so clearly enjoying.

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled kicking my legs at him to get the most distance from him as possible in this room that was rapidly growing smaller.

"You tripping." he said as he continued to move rhythmically in and out of me.

"No!" I yelled. "Stop! I want you to leave!' i cried even though my words were falling upon deaf ears. He continued his movements despite my protests and pleads. With a final act of protest I sunk my teeth into his shoulder as hard as I could.

"You stupid bitch!" he yelled as i cried out in pain from the sting of his hand across my face. He hit me.

"Go!" I yelled. He smirked as I wiped the bit of blood from my busted lip. Without another word he was gone from my room and from my life forever. I touch the side of my neck and cried. The last person to kiss me there was Lance. I wanted to keep it that way. I wanted his lips to be the last lips that touched my body. Thanks to that asshole he wasn't the last anymore. I laid down as the tears kept coming. For the past few weeks I've been crying over him. I miss him, there's no lie about it. As the memories of us floated beneath my closed eyes I soon found myself dozing off.

They sat on her back porch after a full day of hanging out together. It's been about three weeks since their chance encounter and so much as happened. The day before was the first time she had seen him since their little hang out. Their friendship seemed as if he hadn't disappeared.

"You know I lost a friend right?" She taunts looking at him with a smirk. "And its all your fault."

"How is my fault?" He laughs. "What happened anyways? I thought you all were like sisters."

"I thought so too." She says sighing heavily. "Anyways, remember when we ran into each other. Well I was talking to my wife Nya about it and-"

"Wait your wife Nya ? The same Nya that's my best-friend?"

"Yhup." She laughs.

"She can't be your wife and my best friend."

"Why not its not like we're dating, and you could always stop being her best friend if its such a problem."she teased.

"Nope. I was here first. You two have to get a divorce." He argues with a laugh.

"Whatever. Anyways, me and her was talking and I guess someone overheard us. So later that night you little girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend anymore. We been broke up like months ago."

"Tell her that. Anyways, she waited until it was a bunch of people around and got to asking me all these questions like, why was I talking to you? Why was we hanging out when you two were dating? She even went as far as accusing me of trying to be with you. I was getting pissed. So she turns to Nya and asked her of she thought I was better then her to be with you. Nya was like yeah isn't it obvious. I laughed and she turned back to me and was like I don't even care wasn't like we were friends anyway. She had the audacity to tell me she could've took my ex from me. So I told her to fuck off cause she doesn't dictate who I can and can't befriend. I mean its not like anything is going on between us and if she wasn't so fucking stupid and listening to everyone else she'd realize that. Then I told her I knew all about what SHE tried to get my ex to do and how that same night he told me. That's when she tried to raise up at me and I was waiting for her to swing, but her sisters stop her talking about 'you got to much family to be worrying about shady hoes.' I was told not to say anything and to calm down. So yeah, all of this happened because Jess suggested that we give us a try and the eavesdropper told the bitch we were talking about her."

"Why do you let it get to you?" He asked seriously noticing that her hands had began to shake with anger.

"I don't mean to, but I honestly thought she was smarter then that. I mean I called the dumbass bitch my sister and she'd think I'd just go behind her back like that. I mean now I would just to be spiteful, but that wouldn't be fair to you."

"I don't mind being used."he shrugged with a laugh.

"I'm not going to use you for ignorant shit." She said rolling her eyes as she shook her head.

"You do realize everyone thinks something is going on between us, not just her. Showing up on the block today together probably wasn't a good idea. Walking you home was probably worst. Seeing as I hadn't came back yet."

"Do you want to leave? I mean you can if you want too. I usually sit back by myself to relax anyways."

"I don't mind keeping you company." She smiled and they continued to talk about nothing in particular. Telling each other stuff that they doubt either would remember days from then. Time seemed to go by slowly and they watched as the distance between them as they sat there gradually decreased.

"What time is it?" She asked breaking their conversation about ice cream.

"Um...2:45am. Wow its late." He said surprised as the numbers changed on the screen.

"Yeah, you should probably go. I'm surprised my mama hasn't came out yet and told me to come in."

"You have a curfew?"

"Well yeah. I'm not quite sixteen just yet." She laughed nervously. He said nothing as he stood up before helping her stand. For a minute they stood there staring at each other.

"Um... I guess I'll see you tomorrow." He said turning and began walking down the stairs.

"Wait." She said following behind him. He stopped and face her. She looked up into his eyes and smiled. "I want to try something, but we can't tell anyone. Don't want them going around thinking they were right."

"Alright." Was all he said as she gathered up the courage to be assertive for the first time in her life. It was obvious neither was use to being the chaser. She'd willingly give up being the first to make a move, but that's all she be the first to do. She stood on the tips of her toes and began to lean in closer to him and was glad to see him leaning in also. Their lips met setting off an explosion of fireworks as the heat rushed to her cheeks. It was such a slow and passionate kiss that when they pulled away they said nothing. The kiss had said it all.

"Do you like me?" She asked. "I really should've asked that before I kissed you. I just didn't realize how much I wanted to know until now." She rambled.

"Yes. I like you." He breathed and she could feel butterflies in her stomach making her cringe from the new feeling she hasn't felt before.

"How much?" She inquired. She couldn't help herself. She needed the answers.

"Enough to want you to be mines." He stated.

"Sure. I'll be your girlfriend. As long as you promise not to tell anyone. At least for now, until everything calms down."

"Agreed." they kissed again and the butterflies swarm before they pulled away and he headed home. She stood on the back porch sure it was a few minutes after three now and watched him walk away. As soon as he was out of sight she sighed and sat back down a smile still on her face.

"I know I'm in danger of falling for him. It's going to hurt like hell. We are to much alike. Why am I so willing to participate in the breaking of my own heart?" She questioned herself. It was then that she realized she already missed him and that night she fell asleep with him on her mind. None of it could be good.


I woke up to my face and mouth sore and someone calling my phone.

"That was one hell of an dream." I groaned as i answered.

"Hello?" I snapped.

"Is that anyway to great your best friend who is taking you to breakfast on your birthday?" he laughed. I rolled my eyes. I should've known. Only Ryder ass would call me this early.

"Ryder Blake how many times do I have to tell you not to call me so damn early?! You get a pass because food is involved."

"I hate you sometimes." he growled.

"Love you too babe. Anyways, how's Sara? Is she coming with us?"

"Nope. She's feeling sick today."

"Really?"

"Yeah. She kicked me out and told me to get lost because she's sick of me." We both burst into laughter before he told me i had twenty minutes to get ready. I took my sweet time in the shower before curling my hair and dressing in a fitted black cocktail dress and some red ankle boot heels. I threw on a red stomach belt and red accessories just as Ryder began to call my phone.

"Hello." I laughed as I grabbed my jacket and knocked on Erica's door. After getting no answer, and listening to Ryder rant about me always taking my sweet time, we were on our way to breakfast. When we pulled up to the diner it was like he couldn't hold it in anymore. A dam in him had broke.

"What the hell happened to your face Tori?" he snapped locking the doors so I couldn't escape.

"Nothing Ry. Let it go."

"Let it go? Let it go! Are you fucking kidding me? You're really telling me to let it go. I will let it go when you stopped fucking assholes who hit you. This the third time Tori. Did you at least know his name to file a report?"

Silence.

"So fucking stupid."he mumbled. "Get the hell out of my car." he spat as i did as told feeling hurt.

Breakfast came and went with him giving me the silent treatment because I wouldn't explain what happen to my face. My face was to swollen and sensitive to put make-up on and I was really regretting it. Finally we had pulled back up to my apartment building.

"You coming up?" I asked with a sigh.

"I have to get back to Sara." he stated flatly.

"Are you still coming over later?"

"Depends on how she feels. Her being pregnant and all."

I rolled my eyes and got out of the car. Just from his clipped answers I knew he had an attitude and I really didn't feel like dealing with that. I sighed as I replayed the events that left me like this. I was bruised and alone, but it was a feeling I grew accustomed too. I pushed the button for the elevator impatiently once again. Just as it dinged the tears were beginning to fall again.

"Happy birthday Tori." said a voice I was all to familiar with. I gasped as I made eye contact with the ones I grew to love.

"Lance..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited!