Status: Title may change

Unbreakable

***ed

-Erica-

I had to give myself a minute after what happen between Sean and I. I had a long day ahead of me today. What's so special about today? Today is my best friend Tori's birthday. I know she think I forgot because I am not at home nor have I called to tell her happy birthday, but I am planning her a surprise party tonight. Right now though, I need a drink or three. I know she wants to have some fun so she can get out the funk she's been in lately. I am tired of us bumping heads, but that is my girl and I still love her.

I still had a few things to get together for her surprise party, and I needed some help getting them. I went ahead and call my girl Jessica up. She always up for doing some shit

‘’Hey Bitch I was just about to call you’’ She started. I never got a real greeting with her.

‘’Hey hoe what are you up to?’’ I asked

‘’Nothing much sitting here reading. Are you still having Victoria's surprise party tonight?’’ she asked

“Hell yeah I still have some running around to do though and I wanted to know if you wanted to roll with me?”

“ You know I don't mind girly. It's not like I have a choice anyways. I bet you're already on your way over, right?”

“Hell yeah! Now come outside” Laughing I hung up. She knew me well.

Two hours of shopping and my feet were killing me but anything for my girl. Since Jessica for helped me decorate the house, I had more time to get ready than i though. The guest started to arrive to the house around 7:00pm. I texted Lance to check and see if they were on their way.

Me: Hey are you guys on your way to the house?

Lance: Yes we on our way.
Me: okay great.


“Get in your places” I yelled because she was on her way up.

As soon as the door opened everyone yelled “Surprise!" the look on her face was priceless. I knew she was going to kill me for inviting Lance. I know that's the last person she wanted to see, but i also knew that's the only person she really wanted to hang out with. They were always together on her birthday. She walked over to me and gave me an big hug and said “I am going to kill you but thank you so much.”

That was no surprise, I knew she was going to be mad, but I didn't really care right now. I was ready to turn up and get drunk especially after the long day I had.

Hours later


The party was going great I was damn near drunk and Tori was having fun. That's what counted. I don't know if it was the liquor or what but Lance had been looking pretty damn hot all night and god them lips look so fucking kissable. Let me shake them thoughts. He's my best friend ex. I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't know what had gotten into me, but before I knew it i was headed over to lance and asked can we talk in private he said “Sure”. We went out on the back where no one was.

“I wanna thank you so much for helping me in getting Tori out the house for a few hours” I giggled with a slur.

“Oh that's not an problem anytime for an old friend” He smiled. Damn that smile.

“Great!”

We stood there for a minute looking crazy.

“Well I should get back to the party” He muttered as he scratched the back of his neck.

“Wait Lance” I yelled before I grabbed him and pushed our lips together in a lustful kiss.

“WHAT THE HELL ERICA!” Tori scream.