Status: Used to be called For people like you, there is no such thing as an early grave. Started in 2009. Updates every Thursday.

Save Me From Myself

01

A cold breeze past over Jamie has she sat by her open window, gazing into the quiet street below. A warm cup of tea sat abandoned in front of her. The sound of Andy Biersack's voice could be heard playing softly in the background.

Jamie sighed and brought her legs closer to her body as her green eyes flicker over the darken landscape. It was an Friday night and instead being out with her friends, jumping from one pub to another. She was at home alone with only her thoughts and whatever was playing on TV.

'What an boring night.' She thought to herself, getting up from her open window and shutting it before laying down on her couch.

Jamie flipped aimlessly through the channels before turning off the TV and throwing down the remote on the coffee table. She let out a groaned and got off the from the couch. She turned off the lamp that sat beside her couch and began her short walk down the hall to her bedroom.

She clicked off her stereo that was still playing in her room before crawling into her bed. She sighed sadly and rolled over to stare blankly out of her window. Soon Jamie could feel her eyes getting heavier and before she knew darkness consumed her vision.

Image


AHHHH!

Jamie shot up quickly when a piercing scream made it's way through the house. Sweat drenched her body and the sheets underneath her. She brought her hand to her face and sighed. Another nightmare tonight.

Jamie ran her hand through her damp locks and looked over at her digital clock, to see 4:30 a.m. staring back at her. She groaned and fell back against her pillows. She slugged her arm over her face and closed her eyes.

Flashes of her nightmare soon made it's way across her darken vision. A panic feeling soon shot through her when those sky blue eyes flashed in front of her. Her eyes shot open and she removed her arm from her face and rolled over.

This had been the sixth night in a row where she dreamt of those blue eyes and saw such evil in them. Every night. No matter what. It was beginning to take a toll on her, not only mentally, but physically and emotionally.

Every night she would be forced to watch as the blue eyed man would torture these young girls. She would try desperately to save those girls, but she never could. Jamie had to watch every night as the life was slowly drained from those innocent girls' eyes.

Tears sprang to her eyes. A sob racked over her body and she buried her face into her pillow. Jamie just wanted these nightmares to stop. She can't take seeing those poor girls dying over and over. She need to figure out why she was having these dreams.

Jamie pushed herself up from her bed and wiped her face clean from those tears. She pulled open her laptop and quickly started to look up anything that had to deal with those murders she's been dreaming about.

Image


Four hours and fourteen cups of tea later.

Jamie was lean back against her computer chair and sighed. The only murders she found that were like the ones she had been dreaming about, happened over eighty years ago, but these murders were more horrific then the ones she was dreaming about.

"Jesus!" She groaned pushing away from her laptop and getting up from her chair. She grabbed her empty mug and headed towards the kitchen. Jamie sat her mug into the sink and lean back against the counter next to the sink.

You're never gonna get it
I'm a hazard to myself
I'll break it to you easy
This is hell, this is hell
You're looking and whispering
You think I'm someone else
This is hell, yes.
Literal hell.


The sounds of Andy Biersack's voice brought her away from her staring contest with the wall opposite of her. Jamie walked to where she had left her cell phone and clicked it open to see an text message from her best friend, Nayja.

Wake up!
You have class in an half of hour.


"Shit!" She yelled looking at the clock on her phone to see it was almost nine o'clock in the morning and she lived an hour away from the college.

'I'm gonna be so late.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Jamie

So,
I wrote this story a really long time ago and decided like a month ago I wanted to rewrite this and go different way with it. This is basically going to be an murder mystery/fantasy type story. I'm gonna have so much fun writing this. Also I'm sorry for the shortness and the lack of other characters, but this a taste of the reason on why Tom and Jamie meet, so yeah. Please Enjoy!

-Jamie