Status: in-progress

The Onyx Wolf!

~Lexy Katsura~

Gender: female

Race: Okami Demon

Job: Rogue Anbu

Birthday: Oct, 10

Age: 20 (Human) 2200 (Okami)

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Height: 5 ft 7 in

Skin: fair

Eyes: Pinkish red

Build: slim

Hair: dark brown

Birth place: Konoha

Other features: 1lip piercing on her bottom lip, 2 tattooed stripes on the right side of her chest.

Likes: Orochimaru, The Akatsuki, and sweets!

Dislikes: Sasuke, Konoha, and anything bitter... especially eggs! >:P

Skills: She's very skilled in using all kinds of weapons, but masters and prefers to use Katana's and Chained Sythes.

Abilities: Uses fire and water Jutsu's and can summon large Okami demons to serve and track for her.

Items she carries at all times: 2 black and white blank scrolls, 6 throwing knives, 1 chained scythe, and 2 Katana.

Background info: After her parents died, she lived with Tsunade and her father. The village never fully realized how strong she was, and abused her mentally and physically, telling her she was a useless waste of space. She eventually left the village at 15 when she'd had enough of the torture. She eventually found the Akatsuki and began to live with them as Orochimaru and Sasori's partner.

~~On with the first chapter!~~

This is a story about a ninja named, Lexy Katsura, who's the only surviving ninja in a clan full of Okami demons. She was born in Konoha, during the time the nine-tailed fox attacked the village and killed most of their clan members. Her mother died during childbirth and her father killed himself, unable to deal with her death.
After her parents died, she lived with Tsunade and her father. It's been 15 years since Lexy began to live with Tsunade and her father. She had just become an Anbu last year and even still everyone said she cheated somehow to get the position.
Lexy sighed as she placed her Anbu wolf mask over her face and walked towards a flower shop, that was owned by the Yamanaka's and bought two bouquets of forget me not's, Tiger Lilly's, and Iris's. After she bought them, she walked towards her parents grave site and placed the bouquets on the graves.
As she was about to leave, a group of angry looking teens approached her. "Where do you think you're going?" asked one of them, grabbing one of her arms roughly. "Home. Now let go of me." She growled out as she struggled to free her arm. The group of teens just stood there and laughed at her.
"Hahaha! And where do you think that is? Hm?" Taunted a taller guy. "With the Senju's as I have always lived with them." Lexy glared at him, realizing they were just trying to get a reaction out of her. "Well, you should go live with your parents, about 6 feet in the ground." The tall teen said with a smirk.
But when she didn't say or do anything, he frowned and grabbed her by her ponytail and smashed her face into the ground, breaking her mask in the process. Eventually, the others from the group joined in on beating her up till they became bored of it cause she refused to show them she was in pain, nor did she defend herself.
Lexy felt if she cried out it'd only tell them they were right to think she was useless and refused to defend herself from their abuse because she felt she should have died along with her clan the day nine-tails attacked the village.

~Time skip- a few hours later~

Lexy had just barely managed to make it back to the Senju compound, and once she was able to put her hands on the door she collapsed and transformed into her Okami form before passing out in front of the compound door. Lucky for her Tsunade had come home just as she passed out and no-one else had seen her transform.
The Senju then called her father to help her with getting Lexy into the compound to heal her and get her back to looking human again. "So, what happened to her?" asked the male Senju. Tsunade shrugged. "I don't know, I just found her that way." "I see." Tsunade sighed softly.

"If she can't fight, she should just stop trying to be a ninja and become a regular villager instead... she'll suffer less if she does." She mumbled quietly so her father wouldn't hear, both were unaware Lexy had heard the whole thing including Tsunade's mumbling.
'I can't believe they think I'm weak too... I knew the rest of the village believed that, but I always hoped that Tsunade and her father didn't.' The Okami girl thought as she continued pretending to be asleep. After a while, the male Senju moved her into another room, that she assumed to be her bedroom.
When she heard the door close, she silently opened her eyes. 'There's no longer any point for me to stay here like a little loyal puppy.' Lexy thought as she began putting clothes, weapons, and several other minor items into scrolls. Before she opened the window to her room and left, she wrote the Senju's a letter.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you see anything that could be written better, please do not be afraid to tell me of it! :)