Status: Its a true story of my life. I am not a writer so pardon my skill.

'The Untold Love Story'

This starts in 2014 when I became friend with a girl on social-media. We both knew each other from well before because we live in same colony. When I saw her first time innocent face, short height and her eyes were saying me something and the way she was looking made anxious to know about her. Yes, I instantly started crushing on her. When I leave for my cricket practice in evening she is always there in balcony at that time everyday. We used to checkout each other everyday since that day. Her ways of looking towards me was different. These little things I started attracting towards her, crush on her was getting stronger and stronger everyday. After becoming friends on social-media we really didn't had any conversation unless 'Happy Birthday' messages. More than one year without any conversation.

''2016"
10th April, on her birthday and I started the conversation just before mid-night with 'Happy Birthday', First time we had so much conversation 40-45 minuets approximately. And the next day I started the talk further. She was pretty comfortable with me. We chat for 2 days then indirectly she was continuously asking me to ask for her number. But I ignored that. Then she came step forward and gave me number to text her. We started texting each other, sometimes whole and till dawn. We were very comfortable with each other.

on 18th April we met for the first time. One of the best day of my life till now. I didn't had much to spend though but we really enjoyed each others company. She was good, humble, nice talker. After that meet I fell with her. Her simplicity made me go crazy. New chapter of our life has been started that we didn't knew. I love her, and she didn't knew. We became best friends in such short time. And thus I didn't wanted to lose her by expressing my feelings for her. One best thing I still know that, She reminded me our 20 days friendship anniversary. LOL. This always makes me laugh.

And then comes 4th May. I can not forget this day because it was the day when I finally expressed my love feelings for her. Without caring about any results or impacts of this action on our friendship. I was sitting at the edge of the sofa with fingers crossed. And she replied saying,'I Love You Too <3'. I was the most happy person alive that time. She added she loves me but there's a reason thus she can't take this relationship ahead, there's a problem within her and said, she was in love with me at first sight. She found her 'True Love' in me. People says there is no problem in loving the person who loves you. I made the same decision. I loved her not on any condition.
But fate has anything else to be done.

16th May, We met again. We spent more than 2 hours together. Talks, Talks & Talks. I just love being with her. But fate. Fate has anything else to be done. Unfortunately that was the last day we met,last time which we spent together. Talk, talk freely, laughs, moments, memories all have to buried now. This was the day when we started becoming strangers again. Saddest day of my life. Little happiness was that we still used to talk through texting. Months passed and we stop talking. While I was still hoping for her text.

"2017"
On new year I proposed her again. She said yes. I was happy, hoping for everything well. I thought this was it, everything is OK, no more problems, happy life. But fate played again.
14th February, Valentines Day. This day left a huge impact on me, my life. I proposed her to get married with a valentines message. Her replies broke me. She was changed. She tries to convince me to forget her. Forget about our relation, love. Suddenly she don't even wants to meet me. Don't even want to talk with me. She cut every possible way of communication with me. She left without any reason. And I was still hoping something from her side.
"True love never dies it only gets stronger with time."
This quote was proven wrong for me. True love just faded away.

I didn't quit on her. I want a reason why she left. And I found that too. I thought she didn't love me anymore, she's done. But I was wrong. She loves me, she loves me a lot. She left because she thought by marrying me she will ruin my life just because her 'Amniotic Sac' was taken out thus she could never had a baby. She left for my betterment. But I am incomplete piece of puzzle without her. I love her for what she is. She still don't talk to me, till date. She thought it was good decision for my life but she didn't knew that she was my life.

Yes we still see each other. Whenever I passes by her, she tries to ignore me but she couldn't. Every time she tries to ignore me and ended up giving me a cute look. I never thought life without her. We live very close but still we are miles away. </3