Status: slow as all hell

For the Man That I Hate

Alps



You had brought a bottle with you, hidden in the saddle bag. That was your surprise. You knew I couldn't say no to whiskey. And you let me have more than half of that damn bottle before taking it off me and wrapping your arm around my waist, pulling me in close. Your jacket was undone and I could feel the cold metal of your belt buckle rub against my stomach where my shirt was riding up. The kiss you gave me was one I'll always remember, even if the alcohol blurred my vision that night. I'll always remember.

Holding me close, softly touching your lips to mine, brushing them together, breathing through your nose as it danced over my lips, titillating my senses even further. I had told myself I'd wait, god dammit I had swore, but your touch told me otherwise. That was the night. My favourite night.


"So, what was that about?"

"Mmh?" I hummed, tearing my gaze away from the window, looking at my friend, Lucia, in the driver's seat.

"The bike. What was that about?" She glanced quickly in my direction before focusing back on the road.

"Oh, uh..." I shook my head, swallowing my secrets, "I've just always wanted a bike, you know? I liked that one,"

She didn't respond, only nodded, suspicious.

"I think you're a little drunk," You said, your cheek rubbing against mine, facial hair roughly tickling my soft skin.

"I think you need to be," I giggled, reaching for the bottle that you held up high.

"Ah, ah, ah" You scolded, holding it even higher.

"Jacob," I whined, placing my forehead against your chin, making your chest shake with laughter. Pulling back, I looked up at you through my eyelashes, knowing exactly what I was doing.

"Don't," You tilted your head, trying not to smile.

"Please?"

"One more," You gave in, handing me the bottle, saying something else that I didn't catch. Only later I realized.

"I want you to remember, baby," before snatching the bottle back and taking a swig. With my body still pressed against yours, you leaned back, placing the almost empty bottle upon the back seat of the bike, pressing yourself into me in the process. The whiskey was warming me up from the middle outwards, my chest aflame with desire and lust. I wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or the way your eyes held mine, full of what I assumed was love, before roaming my features when you turned back around.


"Hey, are you alright?" Lucia interrupted.

"Yeah, just thinking, why?"

"You're unusually quiet. It's...strange. Typically you never shut up," She teased.

I laughed, half heartedly. Sooner than I realized, she had pulled up outside my home, a small one bedroom house, fit for a person who didn't plan on starting any sort of family. Or a woman who owned 17 cats.

"Hey, thanks for today, dinner was great," I smiled at her as I grabbed my purse from between my legs, throwing my wallet inside.

"Anytime, give me a call if you need anything," Lucia smiled back. I nodded, opening the door partly before she placed her hand gently on my wrist, her burgundy nails a contrast to my paled skin.

"Elle, I mean it. Anything. I'm here if you need me," She repeated, her tone serious and concerned.

"I will," I stated, not really meaning it. We smiled at each other once again before exchanging goodbyes. She waited to drive away until I entered the front door. Slowly, I placed my purse down on the kitchen counter, placing two hands on the edge and leaning forwards. I felt sick, lost, almost nostalgic. I couldn't stop the onslaught of memories flashing in my mind. I hated every second of it.

"I want you to remember, baby,"