Status: beware of Cirice

The Sister of Christine

the first love

The Sister of

By Jason Armistead

It was summer of 20 18 and Jason was in the 18 thru 21 program. Jason was a senior and Bethany was a junior. They were dating each other. Jason loved Beth and they dated for almost a year but Jason had other friends like Abby and Hayden and at Another Choice Charter School. Now Abby and Jason were best friends. They loved riding together and they also enjoyed cars. Jason wanted a 1958 fury .
But Abby, Jason's friend wanted him to have a 1957 chevy but Jason wanted a fury fair and square. Jason and Abby were hanging out in his house at 1219 north indiana avenue were Jason lived with his mom and dad.
Jason and Abby were watching his favorite movie CHRISTINE on the tv in the living room. The next day, Jason and Abby went car shopping and found a 1958 plymouth fury at an old guy's house named John Lebay. Jason walked up the steps of the old guy’s house while Abby stood by her Camarro. Jason asked what the car was worth and the old guy said, “more than your life! Why? Just kiddin, 250 dollars because it is a piece of crap but if you want it, it's yours for the amount i just stated”. Jason said, “ok! Thank you”! Jason payed for the car and got the pink slip for the fury. It was a blue and white fury. Dark blue, to be exact and she was in pretty bad shape. She was beat up alright. Her front end was smashed in and her sides too! She had missing headlights but to Jason, she was beautiful! Abby on the other hand did not like it at all so jason drove that piece of junk home. When jason's parents saw the car they were furious as furious can get so they got into an argument about it! Abby turned to Jason and said, “tried to warn ya” but jason said, “shut up it's my car. I picked it out and that is that!” Jason's mom yelled back, “ it is most certainly not “that”! You get that piece of crap out of my driveway!” Abby swore that her best friend had just turned evil but she kept quiet. Meanwhile, Jason went to get inside of Cirice and talked to the car like a human would speak to another human. He mumbled “I will get even with all those people!” Abby got inside of her Mustang and followed Jason over to Bethany's house. Jason loved Bethany dearly, like he loved his car. Once he got there, Jason walked up to Bethany's house and gave her a kiss in front of Abby. Abby said, “enough of the smooching!” Just then, the car revved its engine really loud like the new ‘Jason’. Abby said, “I am afraid of your car Jason!” “Don't be, it will be alright” Jason said. “Bethany, can I park my Fury in your garage?” Bethany said, “sure, just make sure no one takes it.” Jason shut the garage door. That night, Jason and Bethany went to bed together and while they were asleep the car repaired itself and when it was finished, revved its engine like new! That next morning, Jason went to the garage and freaked out! He said, “HOLY COW!!!!!!” It looks like Count’s Kustoms came over to Idaho from Las Vegas and re did my car! The metal on the keys sparkled in Jason's hands as he held them, “come on Beth! Let’s take you to school!” So they drove to ACVCS and Hayden said, “Look! Jason has a piece of crap car! Let’s beat it up!” Just as Hayden finished his sentence, Mrs. Dillbeck came from behind him and said, “you guys are just kidding, right?” Hayden said, “yeah, sure I was!” Soon after Mrs. Dillbeck left Hayden said to Abel, “let's find out where Jason lives. Abby said he is living with Bethany and he keeps his car in the garage. But be warned, I think the car is possessed in a way! But that is just me!” Abby and her friend had overheard Hayden and Abel’s conversation and her friend said, “I hope they get in trouble!” Abby said, “they will!” So that night was on a Tuesday and both Hayden and Abel went over to Bethany's house while Jason was asleep and beat the crap out of the car. As the boys were beating on the car, the radio turned on playing some old 50s song. Then that night after Abel and Hayden left, the car started to repair itself but was too late. The sun came up before it could finish repairing itself so the car was a mess. In the morning, Jason went out of Beth's house to the garage and opened it. When Jason saw his car, he said, “who could have beaten up my car?” At that moment Jason yelled, “HAYDEN!!!!!!” Jason spent the rest of the day repairing Cirice. That night Jason sent out Cirice to kill Hayden, his gang and anyone who stands in its way. Hayden was at his house with his girlfriend playing video games when he heard a car’s engine drive up to his house. Cirice hit the side of his house, blew out the walls of his house and killed Hayden and his girlfriend. Cirice had just enough time to go to Abel's house and did the same thing to the house. She tried to kill him but he got away. That night Abel was in shock that Jason's car was possessed by a psychopath. The next day the car returned to Bethany's garage and looked good as new. Reports of Hayden's death spread across the local news channels. The cause of death went unknown but reports said there were tire marks on the walls outside of the house. Jason said that must have been someone else because I know it wasn't Cirice.
Jason and Bethany went to school that day. Abel said, “that car was a psycho!” Tabitha said, “be quiet you don't know what your talking about.” Abel said, “yes I do, that thing drove up to my house and tried to kill me and I bet it has dents in it.” Jason said, “you want to bet?” They went outside to see the car as a cop pulled up. Jason said to himself, “pigs are here.” The cop said, “hey Jason! Can I have a word with you for a minute? I just want to talk to you about your car. It’s a nice car! A very nice car! Where did you get it? Dennis Dillon out in Boise, Idaho? Jason says “yeah shure why do you care” the cop said “cause i found two dead bodies out in Nampa and there were tire marks on the carpet of the house” .
So said jason what is it to you” the cop said abel told me the car tried to kill him jason said “how can that be it is just a car”. And cars don't drive themselves. the cop said true so jason drove beth back home and jason stayed the night that wednesday the car did the impossible it went over to abels house to finish the job the it crushed abel the cops never could find the cause of death a nd cirice survived to kill those in its way for another day that is.