Status: :) be happy

Endless

chapter two

"Now you can't do this to me alright" I yelled onto my phone. I groaned in frustration. I was planning on taking the day off and going to my drawing class but some person ordered an immediate party and the manager just thought that it would be fucking amazing to hire me the job regardless of the fact that I called them in and told about today.

"Oh gosh please! Just one day... I promise I'll come back and give me the next two orders and I'll promise you I will complete it in the awesome way as I usually do!" I sighed as he didn't seem or wanted to understand a thing that I was trying to make him understand.

"If you arent here within an hour and a half then you're fired!" He shouted into the phone and ended the call. As much as bitchy I wanted to be at that moment. I couldn't. The small part of helplessness and dedication towards me was asking me to go complete my duty where the other majority in me wanted to go to the art class I wanted to for so long. Or is it to meet Harry? No it can't be. I sighed and sat in the stool in the kitchen. I put my heads in my hands closing my eyes within and wishing he would understand.

I raised my head as I heard my phone ringing in was Tristan. Why would he call myself. He can just walk in to the apartment.wierd.

"Hey tris" I cheered trying to sound normal because he would easily understand my emotions. That's the kind of best friend he is.

I opened my eyes to my phone ringing next to me. I had an hour left to turn up. It was Tristan. My lips curled into a half hearted smile but I cheered "hey tris" trying to sound okay because Tristan is that kind of friend who can easily understand my feelings just by hearing my voice and I was the same for him.

"Emily I'll pick you up in an hour get ready" he said and I could clearly point out the happiness in his tone and I was really sad to break it down to him that I will fail to accompany him. "What the hell dude. You live in the opposite apartment alright" I said giggling to myself.

"Shut up smarty pants I'm at the clinic I'm not stupid as you think I am okay" he said all sassily while I smiled to myself.

"And by the way Tris I can't attend the class. My asshole of a boss just called me and said there is this person who wants a party to be organised by tonight and so I have to go if I want me to have a job" I sighed as I finished the sentence. Clearly I didn't want to miss the class.

"It's alright. Don't worry em we can go to the next class. Its not like we are going to die now ok. Just calm down and go focus on your work. It is clearly more important okay" He said as I nodded before I realised that can't see me. "Okay..have fun then..call me after the class okay" I mumbled as he yelled an okay and cut the call. I sighed getting up and rushing to my room for work.

I quickly got into shower to get ready and I put on a pair of black skinny jeans a white blouse and a diverse shoes and packed up my things and went off to work.

I had a pretty decent job at the firm. I was the manager of the masquerade bash firm so any person who opts for a masquerade party it is my duty to assign the people under me their duties and basically I just manage them all.

I had a decent car, a decent house and I was happy with my life just the way it was. I made my way downstairs to the porch and driving my car to my office. I was sure I would get yelled upon by our boss Mr.Klitz

I parked my car in front of the huge company. I ran as fast as my legs could take me. And to my luck the elevator had some problem and it wasnt working so I had to take the stairs to reach the twelfth floor I was running not looking straight and I find myself on the floor the next moment after I bumped into someone. I got up and met a familiar pair of green eyes and brown curls and dimples.

"Harry?" I breathed out more like a question as he smiled surprised by who he just met lending me his arms to get up. I got hold of his hand as he pulled me up. We stood there looking at each other with shock.

"Emma?" He said giving of a sly smirk. He was in a white t shirt and a black skinny legs that fit his skinny legs perfectly and a pair of costly looking shoes. I couldnt help but notice that our outfits matched.

"What a surprise. I just asked you to be endless you dont have to apparates everywhere I go ok" he said smiling cockily as I shook my head.

"My office is in the twelfth floor. I have an emergency case to handle. I wont be at the class today" I said sadly as Harry pouted making me let out a small giggle.

"May I ask you the same Mr.styles?" I asked. I wasnt thinking about anything. I had to reach the office as soon as possible but at that moment nothing else seemed to matter to me.

"Well apparently I had a meeting with another company here. So I just had to rush here. I have work to do as well. So it seems like we both will be missing out classes today" he said and I couldn't help myself but think that there was a part inside that was relieved. I tried to ignore that part of me for the time being.

"So meet you next week I guess" I said as Harry waved at me smiling as I rushed but I heard Harry call me.

"You know I was going to this party tonight? Can you just consider joining me?" He smiled but I was feeling terrible to tell him no. I couldn't. I had to attend the party I was organising.

"Oh Harry I am really sorry. But you know I'm organising this party tonight. And I have to attend" I said sadly as he nodded.

"It's alright I was just asking anyways" he said giving out an assuring smile but to me it felt like he was assuring himself. He nodded and I continued walking as I heard him call my name again.

"Yeah?" I asked him giggling as he rushed up to me. "I lost my number can I have yours?" He asked cheekily while I shaked my head.

"Did you talk to Tristan?" I said as he Burst out into laughter.

"Nope ... but can I ?" He asked me as I nodded my head in agreement as he handed me his phone as I dialed my number in his. I handed him back the phone as he unexpectedly hugged me. I didn't want to make it awkward so I just hugged him back.

"I'll message you... you can go now.. I won't call you again" he assured me as I giggled and nodded and continued climbing.

"Emma!" Harry called as I looked back hands on my hips giving him a 'really' look as he mouthed a sorry.

"What?" I asked smiling at him as he winked at me smiling.

"Good luck for your party. I wish you the best" he said while I thanked him and made my way up.

"Emma!" Harry called me while I looked back at him not showing off any expression on my face wanting him to continue and he laughed slightly showing off him dimples. His hair was let loose making it fall a bit below his shoulder as he shaked his head making them move.

"Bye." He said waving his hands and making his way down and I made my way up after being influenced that Harry was not there anymore.

I rushed my way to my office and said good morning to all the people as they greeted me. I made my way into the cabin keeping my bag on my table and making my way towards. Mr.klitz's room

I got in as he gave me a warm smile like nothing had happened. I had to say he was a nice guy but not a person you would want to mess with. I nodded and got him as he gestured me to take a seat in front of him. I sat on the chair as he took some papers from a file and handed it me.

I took the papers from him to read. It was details for the party. "Its organised by Mr.Horan as given and you are requested to go to the area as soon as possible. We have send some workers there. So we want you to go to the site immediately. The address is given. You will meet Mr. Horan there and he will tell you more" he smiled at me while I nodded and rolled up the paper as he wished me luck and I made my way out.

From what I heard the people talk about mr. Horan he is a business tycoon and he owns millions and if he was pleased he promised that he would hire us for all of his parties which is not a small thing for the company.

The company car took me to the site. It was a huge mansion. Magnificent. According to the driver there are going to be many celebrities and some advertising companies as well along with some of his close friends.

I made my way inside as a lady led me to a room were I was made to sit on the couch while she went to call him.

Suddenly my phone beeped and I took it out.

It were messages from Harry.

unknown number: hey Emma it's Harry!

I smiled and saved his contact.

I messaged him back.

hello! :)

harry: can I come to the party you're hosting if I cancel mine? ;)

He replied instantly as I giggled lightly.

me:whose party is it anyways?

I clicked send as a guy came into the room. He was a young person. I guessed he was an employee of mr.horans. He had blonde hair styled up and ocean blue orbs making him extremely good looking.

I smiled at him as he smiled back

He sat beside me as I kept my phone back. Wow this was awkward. I thought to myself.

"You might be from the party planning firm right?" He asked as I nodded.

"I'm Niall, Niall horan" he said as I got up shocked.

"Oh I apologise sir.i didnt quite recognise who you are" I said awkwardly as he extended his hand fro me to shake.

"Don't apologise miss?" He asked me as I shook his hand.

"Emma" I said smiling.

"Call me Niall Hun don't need to be all official" he said giggling as I let out an awkward giggle.

Suddenly my phone rang and I took it out to switch it off. It was harry. I was about to switch it off.

"Oh no. Please reply. Ill talk to you after." He said smiling and going out of the room Like I made him come here and i had him as my employee.

I replied the call.

"Harry? Im in the middle of a meeting sorry I'll call you later" I apologised.

"Oh alright I just wanted to call and say that I can't cancel my party so I can't come to see your work today and sorry for bothering" he said sounding disappointed.

"No it's okay Harry. I'll call you later okay take care" I said into the phone saying goodbye cutting the call.

Now all I wanted to focus on was this party and how to make it amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the typos. Please feel free to correct me.

Comment? Heart? Follow? It would mean a lot!

Love you all

Xox have a nice day :)