Status: Active!

Don't Let Me Drown

A Loaded Gun With No Room To Run

I got up from my space on the couch. I picked up a half empty bottle of whiskey and took a swig, downing the pills I bought off some guy earlier. A few minutes later, everything started to fade. The room had a soft glow and people seemed to be moving in slow motion.

That was it. I was home. The familiar feeling comforted me. It’s been a few days since I had anything. I missed how I felt when I was up so high. I slowly walked through the crowd of people in my living room, looking for my friend, Jade. I found her in Parker’s room, lip-locked with her boyfriend, Kyle.

“There yeh are babe!” she squealed when she saw me, throwing her arms around my neck in a hug. She almost knocked me over and I spilled the whiskey all over our legs. She wiped herself off and Kyle was in a fit of laughter. I sat down on Parker’s bed and took another drink from the bottle, before passing it to Jade.

I met Jade at school few months ago and we’ve been close ever since. She and her boyfriend were my best friends. Well, my only friends actually.

We had finished most of the bottle by now. I was laying down on Parker’s bed, holding his pillow against my chest, waiting for sleep to take over. Jade and Kyle were sitting on the floor and had gone back to making out. “Can we borrow your room for a little bit?” She asked me, a minute later. Or had it been an hour? I nodded, finding my mouth too dry to speak, and heard them get up, closing the door behind them as they left.

“fuck, Ivy.” I heard behind me some time later. I tried to turn over to see who it was but my body felt so heavy.

“Why do you do this?” I heard closer to me in the same soft voice. It was Parker. He picked me up in his arms and I opened my eyes. Oliver was standing near the door and there was another boy I didn’t recognize in the hallway staring at me.

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to Oliver shaking my shoulder. “Yeh brother said yeh not supposed to sleep” he told me quietly with a concerned look on his face.

“Fuck off” I replied, turning away from him, intentionally sticking my ass out to piss him off.

“Damn girl” I heard a strange voice say with an American accent. I could only assume it was boy from the hall I didn’t know. Oliver was one of my brother’s friends. He was always at our house but I preferred to avoid him. He and I did not get along. I don’t know what it was, we never really clicked anymore.

I was woken up only a few hours later by my alarm. I rolled out of bed and started doing my makeup and hair for school. When I was finished, I went downstairs. I stole a piece of toast Parker was making for himself and got into my car, trying to make it to school on time.

“Hey baby” someone said from behind me. I closed my locker and turned to face him.

“Not your baby”. I was still coming down from last night and I wasn’t in the mood. He put his hands up in front of him and took a step back.

“Right, sorreh. I got some new stock. Meet me in the parking lot after third period if you want any” he smirked before walking away. Jack was one of the popular kids, but he was notorious for selling laced drugs, not clean stuff. I bought from him once before, but I wasn’t a frequent flyer.

I made my way through first period, trying not to fall asleep. Second and third period passed quickly as the Oxy finished leaving my system. When the bell rang to end my history class, I passed Parker in the hallway.

“I won’t be home until after dinner tonight” he told me. He was going out with Oli and some friends. I nodded my head and started towards the school doors. “Where are you going?” he called after me.

“Left something in my car” I lied. I walked to the parking lot and saw Jake, leaning against his car, smoking a cigarette. He smiled when he saw me.

“Whatcha got?” I asked. He listed off a few things and I told him what I wanted.

When I asked what I owed him, he responded with, “Discount if you blow me” and a smirk.

“Seriously?” I raised my eyebrows. He nodded and I shrugged my shoulders as he undid his belt. I dropped to my knees. When he was about to cum, we saw the yellow flashing lights of school security. Fuck. I got up quickly and he buttoned his buttoned his pants before we started to run back into the school. As soon as we walked inside, the principal was standing in front of us, her arms crossed over her chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
so, i have a few chapters of this already written that I had originally posted on wattpad over the last week but I wanna continue it on here. and i don't do drugs so idk if that's accurate at all lol.
but anyways, let me know what you think! leave some comments?
Ivy's Outfit