Status: Active!

Don't Let Me Drown

My Heart Feels Like A Ghost

“Where’s Ivy?” Vegan asked as we walked out of the airport with Tom to his car.

“She’s got school. She’ll be over after she gets out” I told him and Tom shot me a look.

“What?”

“Nothing.” Was all he said. Something was up.

We all squished into his car and Tom drove around bringing the rest of the guys home. As we pulled up to our house, my phone vibrated with a text.

PoisonIvy: I just got out.
OloberSyko: Well come over then, i want to see you

She didn't text back so I assumed she was on her way. I hopped into the shower quick and dried my hair. As I finished up I heard the doorbell ring so I ran to answer it. There she was.

"Yeh don't need to ring the bell, just come in" I laughed.

"I’m not just gonna walk into your house" she giggled.

"Shut up and get over here" I said with a smile. I opened my arms and she stepped into them, wrapping her own around my waist.

"Are yeh staying here tonight?"

"If you want me to" she said, like I'd ever say no to her.

---------------
Ivy’s POV
---------------


He held me in his arms for a long time, only letting go when I pulled away to kiss him.

"My mum and dad are coming ovah for dinner. Will yeh stay?" He asked. I bit my lip and looked at him nervously. I didn't want to leave him yet but meeting his parents?

"Yeh drive me mad when yeh do that" he said, putting his thumb over my bottom lip making me laugh.

"How long until they're here?" I asked.

"We have time" he smirked and lifted me up off the ground so my legs could wrap around his waist. I put my lips back on his and tangled my fingers in his hair, knowing what he wanted, as he hurried up to his room.

He tugged on my shirt as we walked up the stairs and I pulled it off, leaving it in the hallway outside his door. He tossed me gently onto his bed and pulled off his own, followed by his pants.

---------------

"It's probably not a good time to meet them. I mean we just started this and what if it doesn't work out? What if they don't like me? Maybe just say that we're friends, not that were sleeping together. Maybe I should just go" I said nervously, searching high and low for my shirt. He gave me a weird look before leaving the room and returning a second later with my top.

"Is that all it is? Just sleeping together?" He said seriously.

"You know what I meant"

"No actually I don't" he said and I could tell my poor choice of words got to him.

"I'm gonna go. We'll talk later." I kissed his cheek and he followed me to the door. I opened it, ready to walk out, but instead came face to face with his parents.

"Hi mum, dad. This is my friend Ivy," he said with a small smile, "she was just leaving" he took the casserole dish out of his moms hands and moved over so they could enter.

"Where are yeh off too in such a hurry, love? Yeh should stay for dinner" his mother said with a smile.

"Oh, no, I don't want to interrupt" I said awkwardly.

"Yeh not interrupting anyfing, stay please" she said. I looked over at Oliver and he shrugged, a smile twitching at his lips.

"Okay. Thank you" I said to her, as Tom came out of the kitchen with a stack of plates for the table. Oliver smirked at me and then followed Tom into the dining room, leaving me alone with my boyfriends parents.

"So how old are yeh Ivy?" His dad asked and I followed the two of them to the couch.

"I'm eighteen" I answered and I heard his mom breathe a sigh of relief. They asked me about school and if I was planning on going to university. I told them I was about to be a senior in high school but probably wouldn't enroll in anything after that. Oli and Tom finally returned and I shot them both a dirty look for leaving me stranded. Tom chuckled as if it was an inside joke, and Oli just looked away from me, continuing his conversation with his dad.

--------------------
Oliver's POV
--------------------


"Can yeh help me wiff the tea, Ivy?" I asked her as Tom put sections of the casserole on all our plates. She nodded and excused herself from the table.

Once we were alone, she smacked my arm and tried her best to look angry.

"Why did you leave me alone with them?" She hissed and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Payback." I said simply, referring to our conversation earlier, and she narrowed her eyes at me. "They like yeh, by the way"

"I told you, we'll talk about it later" she answered. I looked past her as my mum walked in and ivy turned around.

"Sorreh, just thought I'd pop in to see if yeh needed any more help"

"Thanks mum" I said, handing both her and Ivy two cups each to bring back to the table as I carried my own.

"She likes to eavesdrop" I whispered to Ivy as we returned to the dining room. If possible, she became even more nervous.

I saw Ivy messing with the food on her plate, only taking small bites here and there. I assumed it was nerves. I tried not to look at her much, so as not to tip my mum off to what was really going on - for ivy's sake.

When we had all finished, Ivy, tom, and I started clearing the table.

"Yeh can relax, Ivy" tom laughed as she started doing the dishes.

My mum, Carol, called me into the other room to help her with something.

"Your friend?" She asked with a smirk.

"What about her?" I asked.

"Seems to me yeh more than friends"

"It's complicated" I said, not sure what to say.

"Does she know yeh in love wiff her?" She asked, her eyes full of worry for me.

"Where did yeh get that from?" I wondered. I knew she'd be able to tell so I'd been trying to cover it up all night.

"Oh please, Oliver. I'm old not daft. Have yeh told her?"

"Sort of. It's complicated" I said looking at my feet.

"Well, I think your father and I better be going. Yeh did just get home after all" she said raising her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes, knowing she was hinting at Ivy and I spending time together. She walked away to get my dad and I called Tom and Ivy in to say goodbye.

"Goodbye Tommy" mum said pulling away from the hug before turning to Ivy.

"It was lovely to meet yeh. I hope I'll see yeh again" she said to her. "Yeh be good to her Oli"

I nodded with a smile and noticed the blush on her face as she spoke, "he is. I hope to see you again too"

Dad shook her hand and then waved to me and Tom before going to wait in the car. Mum leaned in to give me a hug and whispered, "keep her" in my ear. She made a couple more hinting comments towards us and left after she was done embarrassing me.

"Sorreh bout that" I chuckled, closing the door.

"It's okay, they were nice" Ivy smiled.

"Yeh know she didn't buy that whole 'just friends' thing for a second" tom laughed, walking away. Ivy's eyes widened as she looked at me.

"It's alright. She likes yeh. As long as we keep sleeping together yeh'll get to see her again." I told her.

"You know I didn't mean it like that" she rolled her eyes.

"Didn't you?" I turned towards the stairs to go up to my room and she followed me.

"Oliver" she said, "I don't understand why you're so upset."

"Maybeh yeh were right, yeh should go" I said, clenching my jaw to stop myself from saying something I know I'd regret. She sighed and walked out. A few seconds later I heard the door close downstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
I FIGURED IT OUT!
Basically, I can't use emojis in text message conversations or it cuts it off after one chapter, which is dumb, but at least the whole thing is up now. Also, I finally got all of chapter 8 up (for real this time) so subscribers please go re-read that so you know what you missed out on. Comments on this one?