Status: Active!

Don't Let Me Drown

You Come Around, I Come Undone

-------------------------
Oliver's P.O.V.
-------------------------


I walked into the house with Matt and Vegan, my head pounding from the comedown. It seemed eerily quiet. I made my way down the hall and saw Tom’s door was open.

Ivy was sitting on his bed, in one of his t-shirts. Tom was next to her, laughing about something. I just stood in the doorway, unable to move. Heat rushed through me but I couldn't speak. He glanced up at me and his face turned white as a ghost. I clenched my jaw, doing everything I could not to run over and beat the shit out of him. I could feel my heartbeat in my ears.

Whatever we had was over; Her moving on was inevitable. But Tom? Tom knew all about us. He knew how hard I tried to make her mine in the first place. He knew how she felt about me. He knew how I felt about her. He probably knew even more than I did, and he fucked her anyway.

Matt and vegan appeared behind me and Ivy glanced up. Her eyes met mine, and her expression mimicked Tom’s.

"Hey" she said, her voice cracking.

Matt and Vegan were able to pry me out of the doorway and bring me into the kitchen. Tom followed a second behind. "It's not what yeh fink it is" he said. "She just needed somewhere to go"

All of a sudden, Tom was stumbling backwards. Blood was pouring out of his nose and it covered my throbbing knuckles. Matty held my arms back and vegan was helping to steady tom. There was a lot of yelling but I wasn't following it. I was busy watching Ivy standing in the doorway looking terrified.

--------------------------
Ivy’s P.O.V.
--------------------------


I sobered up mostly after my nap, and even more when I saw that Oli was home. I don't know what he thought, but I know it wasn't anything good. He was pulled away a few seconds later. Tom went after him and I followed quietly.

"It's not what yeh fink it is. She just needed somewhere to go." Tom told him. Oli spun around to face him and pulled his arm back. Before anyone could stop him he swung, hitting Tom square in the nose. I'd never seen him get violent before. I'd seem him pissed off and upset, but never like this. I'd only heard stories of past trouble. Witnessing it first hand was different. It was scary. Between the force behind his fist and his face devoid of all expression, I didn't know what was going to happen next. I don't know what he's thinking happened, but I know it's not the truth.

"We've got to tell him" Matt said to Vegan, signaling towards Tom. I wondered what they were about to say but instead I followed as Matt pulled Oliver out of the room.

"Oli, what's going on?" I asked after he was sitting down on the couch. Matt excused himself to go talk to Tom, leaving the two of us alone.

"Noffing. Just got pissed off for a minute" he said looking at his bloody hand.

"Why?" I asked. He stayed silent. I went quickly into the bathroom to grab a towel for him. When I returned, I sat on the couch next to him and started cleaning him up.

"Why are you so pissed off?" I asked him quietly.

"Yeh fuckin know why I'm pissed off, Ivy." He said, watching me wipe his knuckles off.

"I didn't sleep with him if that's what you think. I didn't do anything with him. He's your brother for god’s sake." I told him. He was quiet again, not speaking a word. "You really think I would do that to you? You think Tom would do that to you?" I asked in disbelief as he took his shaky hand back from me.

He shrugged, "I don't know. Why yeh wearing his shirt then?"

"I didn't want to go to school today so I called him and he picked me up and we got drunk and he let me wear this so I could take a nap and sleep it off. That's it, Oliver."

"Oh" he said. "Well yeh not mine anymore so yeh can do whatever that fuck yeh want". As he said that, a very pissed off tom came running into the room, flanked by the other two boys.

"Go wait in my room, Ivy. I need to talk to my fucking brother a minute" he said, giving Oli a death glare as he spoke.

"I'm just gonna go home," I told him, standing up, "I'll see you later". I grabbed up my clothes from Tom’s floor and got into my car, leaving the four of them to deal with whatever was going on.

------------------------
Oliver's P.O.V.
------------------------


"Fucking Ketamine? Are yeh out of yeh damn mind? It nearly killed yeh tha last time and yeh on it again now?" Tom yelled.

"It didn't. I've got it under control" I said with a laugh.

"Yeh didn't have it under control when we were in Japan last month" Matt said crossing his arms.

“Last month? How fucking long has it been?” Tom yelled to me.

I fell asleep sometime in the midst of their arguing. They were arguing with each other over whether I needed to go to rehab or something else to get me off it. Tom even suggested I quit the band at one point and that's when I stopped paying attention. The band is my lifeline; it's the only reason I didn't let the Ketamine kill me and got off it in the first place.

I woke up on the couch feeling slightly nauseous. It was quiet so I thought I was home alone. I got up and went into the kitchen for some water and saw Tom sitting at the table typing into his phone.

"Is that Ivy?" I asked him and he nodded, "did yeh tell her?"

"Not yet" he said flatly.

"Don't" I said seriously. He put his phone down on the table and looked up at me.

"Fuck yeh Oli. I'm done keeping secrets for the two of yeh" he said.

"For the two of us? What are yeh keeping for her?" I said, getting angry. What would she tell Tom about and not me?

"Ask her yehself. If yeh were so worried, yeh already would have. I'll tell you hers when you tell her yours" he said before grabbing his phone and walking out of the house.

If Ivy was keeping something from me, I needed to know what it was. It probably has something to do with the way she acted in the car yesterday morning. I pulled out my phone and sent her a text, hoping she'd answer.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for all the POV changes
kinda short but i have a couple more already written and ready to post!
Comments pleeeeeeeeeeease?