Status: Active!

Don't Let Me Drown

Caution Tape Around My Heart

"Do you know what you're doing?" I asked Jade as she stopped her car outside to pick Oliver up from his flat.

"I broke it off with Kyle if that's what you're talking about"

"What? When?" I said, pulling out my phone to send him a text. Just then, Oliver came out and got into the backseat.

------------

"Your turn, Jade" Oliver said, sitting back on the hard bench. She took her bowling ball and went up to the line.

"Yeh brotheh would kill meh if he knew I let yeh take anyfing" he said as I fished the pill bottle out of my pocket.

"They're prescription, dumbass" I said flatly, putting the Xanax in my mouth.

"He was right, yeh can be a propa bitch" he scowled. Was that supposed to hurt? I couldn't stop the smirk on my face as I got up to take my turn.

When I got back to the seat, Jade was rubbing her hand up and down his chest, neither of them paying attention when I spoke.

After a minute of sitting there, I decided to go outside for a smoke.

"We were wondering where yeh went" I heard as Oliver sat beside me lighting his own cigarette. "I didn't mean to call yeh a bitch"

"Yes you did" I laughed.

"Well onleh cause yeh were acting like one" he said and we both laughed harder. "I don't think I've evah heard yeh laugh before"he said when we stopped. I put out the rest of my cigarette and went back inside without another word.

-------------------

The rest of the week came and went. It's Saturday night and I was headed off to house party with Kyle. Jade was already there when we arrived and she came running out to tackle me in a hug. She grabbed my hand and led the two of us over to the bar. I heard a familiar voice and turned to see who it was.

Oliver was off in the corner with a group of tattooed boys, pointing at Jade and I. I rolled my eyes at them and turned my attention back to my friend as she finished making the three drinks. I chugged mine down and left the cup on the table before walking away with Kyle.

He and I danced together for a while and had a few more drinks. We took a break and found an empty couch to sit at. A few minutes later, we were joined by Jade who was dragging Jack excitedly behind her. They sat on the chairs across from us and Jack put a mirror down on the table.

"I have something for yeh" he said in a song-song voice.

"You're not getting another blowjob" I said and he shrugged before dumping the white powder onto the tray. He formed the lines for each of us.

He and Kyle each did one, then it was our turn. Jade and I each did one at the same time, but I wasn't satisfied so I took another. I leaned back on the couch and noticed Oliver was watching me.

"Your boy toy is freaking me out" I said to Jade, wiping my nose. She turned around and waved to him but he didn't return it.

I stayed where I was with Kyle and Jack as she went over to see him. Moments later, she came back and said his friends wanted to meet me.

"Yeah, not gonna happen" I laughed. She pouted and I ignored it, taking out my phone.

You and your friends can fuck off, I texted him and I heard laughter erupt from his area of the room.

Everything sped up. It seemed like people were sprinting around the room. I couldn't understand what anyone was saying, they were talking too fast.

"Yeh doing okay ovah there?" Kyle asked, patting my back.

"Mhmmm" I said. "I need a smoke" I said and walked outside.

I couldn't get it lit and all of a sudden a hand appeared, taking it out of my mouth and flipping it around. I sat down on the porch step and leaned my head against the railing.

"Need some help?" He asked before sitting down next to me. I shook my head. I didn't look up but I thought it was Oli. I heard the door open behind me as he went inside and someone else came out.

I looked up this time and saw Kyle, looking very jittery and it made me laugh.

"That's the first time I've tried Coke!" He said quickly, "that's amazing" he only made me laugh more. I had finished smoking but I wasn't ready to get up yet.

Everything was moving so quickly and I started to get dizzy. Kyle was going on and on about anything and everything.

I gave him a sloppy kiss to shut him up. He kissed me again and shoved his tongue in my mouth. I palmed his hard-on over his pants and jumped up, grabbing my hand in his. He ran inside through the crowd of people and up the stairs into the bathroom. I dragged my hand along the wall to keep upright as we went.

We pulled off our pants and I hopped up onto the sink. He thrusted into me over and over and over again until he came. As we got dressed, realization hit me and I started to sober up quickly. Kyle was one of my best friends. Jade just broke up with him a few days ago. Way to piss off the only girl whose ever on your side.

I stayed in the bathroom a while after Kyle left. Tears streaming down my face. Coming down off cocaine was a mean bitch.

"Oi! Hurry up I gotta take a piss!" I heard from the other side of the door. I wiped my eyes a final time before opening it.

"Hey! Yeh the bird that didn't want to meet us!" He said. I looked up to see who it was and recognized him as one of Oliver's friends. He looked a little bit like him, but with gauges and no neck tattoos. "What's the matta love?"

"Hurry up Matteh! We've got to go" I heard Oliver coming up the stairs. I turned to leave but it was too late, he already saw me.

"Everyfing okay?" He asked me.

"Fine, Oliver. I'm just trying to go home" I said, trying to walk around him but he blocked me off.

"Yeh can't drive right now" he said flatly.

"Good thing my car isn't here" I told him rolling my eyes. He offered me a ride and I declined but he wouldn't drop it.

Soon I found myself in the front seat of Oli's car, his friends all squished in the back. I kept my arms crossed and looked out the window. "Do yeh need anyfing?" He asked, pulling up to my building.

"I need you to leave me alone. We're not friends." I said, getting out and walking inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ivy's Outfit