Status: Active!

Don't Let Me Drown

In Between

"Here, try this" I said, bringing her a plate. I made vegan tacos for us. I didn't expect her to eat much, but a few bites were better than no bites.

"I should get going. I left my lights on" she said, staring at the food.

"Yeh lights will be fine for one night, love. Stay, please" I begged her. She was finally in a good mood, I couldn't let it fade away. "Take a bite, I'll get more wine" I said and she smirked as I walked to the fridge. I retrieved the bottle, looking over at her as I opened it. She was staring at the plate still. I could tell she was hungry, but her mind was going so she couldn't eat it. She pushed it away from her as I walked over with her glass.

"Stop thinking so much. Yeh can do it. Just one little bite" I tried. She picked up a taco off the plate and held it to her mouth. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before finally doing it, a small victory smile playing on her lips when she swallowed. I smiled with her and kissed her gently when she put the rest of it back down.

We clinked our wine glasses together and took a few sips. She was starting to look sleepy so I helped her off the counter. "Do yeh want more food?" I offered but she shook her head. "Do yeh want to go to sleep?" But she shook her head again. "What do yeh want to do, love?"

"I don't know. You pick" she shrugged, taking another drink.

We wound up having a dance party in my kitchen, drunk off the wine and each other's company. I took a video of her on my phone, spinning around in her underwear, wine glass in hand and a smile on her face.

"Tom! Come dance with me!" She yelled as he walked into the house. He walked over laughing and did as she requested. I leaned against the counter and smiled to myself, happy that she was finally letting go and enjoying herself.

When the song ended, Tom said goodnight and went to his room. She took another small bite of the food and I wrapped an arm around her waist. "Yeh want to go up to bed now?" She nodded and walked up with me, snuggling herself under the covers. I climbed in too, pulling the blanket over my head to join her.

"Are you tired?" She asked me. I nodded and she pulled herself close to me, ready to drift off.

I woke up too early, around 7:30, but I was alone in my bed. I decided to get up and look for Ivy. Tom had already left for work, so I had a guess of where she might be. I checked my own bathroom first, just to be safe, and then groggily made my way downstairs.

Just as I suspected, she was walking out of Tom's bathroom, quietly closing the door behind her. She nearly jumped out of her skin when she turned around and saw me standing there.

"I'm sorry. I should go" she said, walking past me. I knew what she had tried to do, and it broke my heart, but it was too late for anything to come back up and I knew it wasn't entirely in her control. I took her hand as she passed.

"Yeh don't have to leave. Come back to bed" I said with a sympathetic smile. She nodded and came back up with me.

"I'm sorry" she said again as she laid next to me.

"It's not yeh fault." I said, trying to be supportive. I fell asleep with her in my arms shortly after. She was turned away from me when I woke up so I scooted closer. She giggled when I wrapped my arms around her. "I love yeh" I told her, kissing the back of her neck.

"I love you too Oliver" she replied sleepily, pushing her hips back slightly into my morning wood. I chuckled and reached my hand lower, just under her waistband. She let out a small moan as I teased her, slipping my fingers over her underwear. She pulled my hand away and turned to face me.

"What are you doing?" She asked, biting her lip while I dragged my hand up her thigh.

"Do yeh want me to stop?" She shook her head and leaned in to kiss me. I slipped into her underwear, lighting brushing my fingers over her. She tried to sit up and move herself on top but I stopped her, gently pushing her onto her back. I stuck two fingers inside her, curling them up as they went in. She moaned against my lips and dug her nails into my back. I kissed down her neck, chest, and breasts, continuing to pleasure her along the way.

"Where are you going?" She asked as my lips landed on her belly button. I removed my fingers to pull off her bottoms and stuck them right back in, barely missing a beat. As I brought my mouth lower, she seemed to get worried.

"Oliver, what are you doing?" She kept asking me. I didn't answer, kissing up the inside of her thighs instead. She gasped and gripped the sheets when I finally reached her clitoris. I kissed it gently first, but she was so wet I couldn't help myself.

Ivy grew louder with every flick of my tongue and I loved making her feel good. I kept working my fingers inside while I tasted her. Her hands knotted in my hair and her legs shook. I felt her muscles tighten around me. I looked up in time to see her eyes roll back in ecstasy. She moaned my named as she came and I licked her clean when she was done.

"Holy fuck" she panted as I made my way back up her mouth. "What was that for?"

"Yeh said no sex, yeh nevah said I couldn't do that" I chuckled.

"I never actually said no sex" she said, getting up and straddling my waist.

"I just wanted to make yeh feel good, love. Yeh don't have to do that" I told her as she pulled down my boxers.

"I want to" she answered, sliding down on to my cock. Her moaning and pulling on my hair earlier had me so worked up, it didn't take long until I finished inside her. She slowed her pace and kissed me lovingly on the lips before getting off.

"Well that was quite the wake up call" she smirked and moved her hair out of her face.

"Has no one evah done that for yeh before?" I wondered. She bit her lip and shook her head no. "I'll have to do that more often then," I smirked, kissing down her neck. She laughed and playfully pushed me away. "Did I tire yeh out?" I asked, noticing her yawns.

She nodded and I told her to get some rest but she refused. "No, you have to go to work soon and I won't see you all week"

“yeh gonna miss me?” I teased her and she nodded her head with a pout on her face.

We stayed like that for a while, laying naked together. I knew I had to go, but I didn’t care to look at the clock. I wanted to stay in this moment as long as I could. We were happy here, in my bed with the sunlight streaming through the curtains onto us. What started off as a bad day yesterday, turned into a mostly good night and even better morning. I wasn’t ready to let it fade away just yet.

“you make me happy” she said, barely even a whisper, while she stroked her thumb across my cheek.

“Ditto” I told her, in my best valley girl voice. She laughed and rolled onto her back.

“I should get going” She said, starting to get up before I pulled her back to me.

“No”

“you have to go to the studio”

“Nope, I’ll quit” I told her, smiling into her hair as I held her to me.

“You’re not quitting” She laughed pushing me away and getting up to get dressed.

I regretfully dropped her off at home and drove myself to get some work done. I had four days to record the vocals on about 15 songs. As promised, Tom made the basic beats and melodies on the computer so I could work ahead, before the drums and guitars were officially done. Then, when I was done with everything, I was taking Ivy away for a while, though I wasn’t quite sure where yet.

-------------------------
Ivy’s P.O.V.
-------------------------


A few days later, I awoken by a knock on the door. I grumbled as I climbed out of bed, taking the blanket with me into the cold kitchen. I opened the door to see Matty. His smiled faltered a little at the sight of me. It’s been a little while since I saw him last.

“do you know what time it is?” I grumbled.

“Noon” he laughed, “we’re going somewhere. Get dressed, lady!”

“Where?”

“You’ll see. Tommy set it up” He said, still smirking. I rolled my eyes and moved out of the way so he could come in. I threw on a pair of ripped drop dead jeans and a jacket before following him to his car. The drive wasn’t too long, we stopped just before we reached London. We walked down the busy streets until we found them. I saw Tommy with his arm around a girl and the rest of our mutual friends sitting on the patio outside a pub.

As we walked up, Tom came over and gave me a hug, accompanied with a look of concern. “Are yeh alright, Ivy?” he asked me.

“Yes, mom” I said with a chuckle. He worried about me nearly as much as Oliver.

“This is my friend, Jenna. Jenna, this is Ivy” He said, introducing me to the girl he had his arm around moments ago. I could tell he was into her, by the way he smiled when he said her name, and I was so happy for him. He deserved to be happy. I smiled and waved hello to her.

“Hi, you’re Oli’s girlfriend, right?” she said, with an American accent.

“yeah, I guess I am” I answered, tugging on the sleeves of my sweater. “You’re American?”

“Yepp, I guess the Sykes boys have a thing for us” She laughed with a wink.

“He should be stopping by a while later” Tom said and I nodded before Ally pulled me away to sit with her, Matt, and Lee.

“Do yeh want a drink?” she asked me before flagging down a waiter. I shook my head no but she ordered me a beer anyway. The four of us sat around the table chatting for a few hours. I listened to Matt and Ally bicker like an old married couple and wondered if that’s how Oli and I looked to the rest of them.

Most of my time recently was spent with the Sykes’ and I missed spending time with everyone else. The band had been busy a lot, what with recording the album and doing interviews and the like. Lee had ordered a plate of food for our table and a few other people had sat down with us. Matt introduced me to the ones I hadn’t met before.

I was so wrapped up in the conversation, I didn’t realize Oliver had arrived. I got up to greet him when I spotted his shaggy head of hair talking to Tom. He had a smile on his face as he spoke. As I got closer, I heard Tom say to him, “Don’t fuck this up” with a serious look and Oli nodded as he noticed me.

“Speaking of” he smirked, and Tom gave me a smile before going back to Jenna’s side. “Hey”

“Hey yourself” I replied, taking his hand and pulling him over to where I was sitting a few moments ago.

“He’s alive!” Jordan shouted at him, “Finish everything yeh needed to?”

“Yeah, mate. S’all done, just got to the the final touches when I get back”

“Get back? Where are you going?” I wondered. He smirked at me, with no reply, and put an arm around my waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
little bit of a filler. going to see all time low on monday and there will be at least one, maybe two, more up by then