Status: Active!

Don't Let Me Drown

***ed Around And Got Attached To You

I laid in my bed unable to sleep for hours. My thoughts were running wild and I'd give anything for a break, but I'll be damned if I lose a bet. I pulled out my phone, looking for someone to text. Jade was pissed off at me still. Kyle was off limits because Jade was pissed off at me still. Jake had a thing for me and a 3 a.m. text probably wouldn't end well. I wasn't that close with Matt, lee, vegan, or Jordan, so the only person left was Oliver himself.

PoisonIvy: hey. You up??
OloberSyko: yes, what's up?
PoisonIvy: can't sleep :// why are you up?
OloberSyko: because you texted me. what's the matter?
PoisonIvy: nothing. Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you.
OloberSyko: no it's fine. What's wrong?
OloberSyko: Ivy? Answer me please

I clicked the screen closed, not answering him in hopes that he would go back to sleep. I got under the covers and put something boring on Netflix. Maybe I can bore myself to sleep.

I was just starting to get tired and I heard knocking. I got up and checked the front door but no one was there. As I walked back into my room, I saw a man at my window and nearly jumped out of my own skin. The figure doubled over laughter. It wasn't until they pressed their hand against the glass and I saw the "High Five!" Tattoo that I realized it was Oli.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him as I opened the window, trying to recover from the heart attack.

"Yeh didn't answer, I fought somefing was wrong"

"No. I didn't answer so you'd go back to sleep" I told him and he climbed in my room.

"That's when a normal person texts back 'no handsome man everyfings lovely go back to bed'" he said with a smirk.

"That's a bit narcissistic" I laughed, sitting down on my bed.

"If yeh had this hair, yeh would be too" he said, shaking his head. I bit my lip to stifle another laugh and he gave me his crooked smile, sitting down and stretching out.

"See, you're tired. Go home and go to bed"

"Nah, I fink I'll sleep right here" he said as he flopped his entire body on top of me and pretended to snore.

"Oliver! You weigh a ton!" I failed miserably at pushing him off. He started tickling me while I squirmed to get away.

This went on for 15 minutes until he eventually gave up and rolled off to lay next to me on the bed.

We fell into a comfortable silence watching the tv. We must have both fallen asleep because the next thing I knew, I was waking up with him. My head was on his chest and my leg was up over his waist. I could feel his fingers running through my hair.

"Shit. Sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep on top of you" I said, sitting up. As I moved off of him, he pulled the blankets up over him, trying to hide his erection.

"Yeh don't need to apologize for everyfing. And besides, I was comfy" he pouted.

"You can stay there if you want" I laughed before getting up and walking to the kitchen. Parker was at the table eating a bowl of cereal.

"So you have my friends sneaking over now?" He said.

"He's my friend too. He couldn't sleep. I don't know he was coming." I rolled my eyes and looked around for food. I toasted a bagel and leaned against the counter to eat it. I made another one for Oliver and brought it back into my room.

He was standing at my desk holding a picture frame. "Is that your dad?" He asked, pointing at the old picture of the two of us. I nodded. "What happened to him?"

"Long story. I'm gonna go change" I said before hurrying out of the room. I didn't ever talk about it. Not even Jade knew.

"I've got time" he said with a small smile as he followed me into the living room. I shook my head and kept walking, trying to get away from this conversation. He took my hand and pulled me back to him.

"What's the matta?"

"Nothing. I just don't want to talk about it" I told him, avoiding his eyes. "Maybe you should go. Sorry you came all the way here last night"

"It's not a problem Ivy. If yeh need me, I'll come ova" he said. I nodded, waiting for him to walk away. "Party's at 11, come ova wheneva". He stepped closer to me and pressed his lips to mine. I turned my head away after a second and saw Parker in the doorway. "Hey mate. I was just leaving" Oliver said to him, his eyes still on mine. Finally, he backed away from me and went out the door.

I was about to go back to my bedroom and Parker stopped me. "You should stay away from Oli. He's no good for you"

"And you're the expert on who's good for me?"

"Hes got a hard time sticking with one girl. He's gonna break your heart eventually, it's just a matter of time"

"Good thing I don't have one then" I told him before escaping to my room. I climbed back into my bed and put my head on the pillow. It smelled like oli. Ugh. That fucker's been taking up a lot of space in my mind lately. I took out my phone and called Jade.

"Are you gonna be mad at me forever?" I asked when she answered.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY GOT THE WHOLE CHAPTER TO POST!