Status: don't judge me

Will You Be My Owner?

chapter 1

Mikey's p.o.v.
I looked up at the blank ceiling, and thought. Thought about life, it sucked, really. Gerard was an asshole to me almost everyday. And people at school are a bigger asshole than my brother. I wish I had someone there for me, someone who understood me, and my feelings, someone who would pick me up when I fell, who would just love me.
All of the sudden, I heard a loud bang come from the kitchen, Gerard was at the comic book store so I was home by myself. So I went to investigate the loud noise. I walked down the hall with a hammer in my hands. I looked up and saw the most majestic thing ever to live on earth, a real, live, beautiful, UNICORN!! I accidently dropped the hammer on my foot.
“Ow!” I screamed in pain, looking away at the beautiful creature. The Unicorn then walked over to me.
“Oh shit, I'm so sorry, do you need help? Wait let me help you!” The unicorn said, wait, how can unicorns talk? Holy fuck, I must be crazy. The unicorn then healed my bruise with his magical healing powers. For some reason I blushed, not knowing why, I wasn’t attracted to this creature, was I?
“Uh, my name’s Ray,” he said, his eyes glistened in the sunlight from the kitchen window. His curly hair looked so soft to touch.
“Mikey,” I said with the confidence I didn’t know I had. Wait, this is crazy!! This can’t be happening!
“Mikey, you don’t look too good, you should really lay down.” Ray said with a concerned look on his face. He put a hoof on my shoulder.
“I don’t- Where- Don’t Touch Me!!” I screamed, this wasn’t real, this can’t be real. I’m actually crazy. I ran back to my room and closed the door. This was just too much. But for some reason, I felt my heart rise when he talked. Maybe this is what I needed? No, no I'm being hysterical, there's no such thing as unicorns, especially unicorns with a human head.
I slowed my breathing and opened my door, I felt weird about Ray being in this house, but at the same time when I know that he's here, I feel safe. Maybe it’s just my head getting to me, maybe it’s just my mind imagining him so then I wouldn’t be so lonely in life. And if that was the case, would that be so bad?
I walked into the kitchen to see Ray still standing there.
“I’m really sorry about the way I acted, I shouldn’t have done that,”
“It’s ok, I understand how you must feel, but I was sent here to protect you, better yet, be your owner. Is that ok? Ok that I be your owner.” Ray asked in a sweet tone. I loved the sound of his voice, it soothed me.
“Ok- I mean uhm- Yes! I will be your owner!” I squealed like a 9 year old girl. I didn’t even know what I was doing, but I knew it was the right thing to do. And even if it wasn’t I have Ray to be there. I have a good feeling about him.