Trapped

Introduction

It was a warm day in late august. Dan and phil were sitting inside scrolling through Tumblr. They never got to go outside. They lived on a tall island with a gigantic mansion stuck on top of it. If you opened a door and step out you would fall 100 feet into the ocean and get eaten by the laser sharks. Life was hard for them, living alone.
Although they couldn't go outside, they had everything they needed. But you always need to get fresh air once in a while, or everyday. This did not apply to dan and phil's life. They actually did want to go outside but just never could.
Now you're probably wondering ‘How did they get food?’ Well food would be delivered by a parachute.
Unfortunately, they didn't have any friends. So they decided to make friends online! This was when danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil were born. They would make youtube videos every week to entertain people, and themselves. Soon they made a gaming channel called DanAndPhilGAMES and that became very popular as well. When 2016 came Dan had 6 million subscribers and Phil had over 3 million.
They were quite happy with their lives with being successful when you're living on an island with laser sharks surrounding you. They still wanted to go outside. But they knew it wasn't possible, even if they tried.
On the internet, they were known as two awkward british guys who lived in London. But no one has actually seen them irl. Dan and Phil never did tours, or meet and greets like ay of the other youtubers did. This was hard for them because they didn't want to let their fans down. They really did want to meet their fans they really did. But it wasn't possible, nothing was. This was when anxiety took them by storm and when things started to become horrible for them. They couldn't take it anymore. Dan and Phil wanted to escape, they have been planning. Trying to figure out a way to get out, but every plan failed. They became depressed, and questioned the meaning of even being here, while death is just waiting to take them.