Trapped

Phil #1

I slowly opened my eyes. The bright sun shined through my bedroom window. I could smell bacon and eggs coming from the kitchen. Today was going to be a good day, no matter what happens.
I got up and put on a plaid button down shirt and some black jeans. I didn't feel like putting in contacts so I just decided to put on my glasses. I quickly straightened my hair and walked into the kitchen to see Dan making breakfast.
¨Good Morning,¨ I say in my usual happy voice, although I wasn't really happy. I just want to be.
¨Morning¨ Dan says followed by a yawn. His hair was curly, I really liked when he did not straighten his hair. His cheeks went a little pink, but I bet it was nothing. I appreciate him, getting up and making breakfast for us. He's that kind of best friend who would do anything for anyone. I think… yeah he is.
We sat down and had a good meal, talked about our dreams. Stuff like that. When we finished, I picked up the plates because it's my turn to do so.
When I walked into the lounge, Dan wasn't there. He must've just went to his room or something. But I don't really care, I noticed that some of the books on our shelves were missing too, and some of our craft stuff.
I slowly crept into Dan's room, he was sitting at his desk doing something. I couldn't exactly see what it was, but it wouldn't be bad. It's good for Dan to do something new. After all we were just living in isolation. Our whole lives! But I shouldn't get so worked up about this, well I guess I should...or not. I don't know.
I turned and left thinking that it was nothing. I went back to the kitchen to get some tea. When I started making it I suddenly heard a scream and a loud BANG! I rushed into Dans room to see it was a complete mess,there was blood all over on the floor, his bookshelf was toppled over. Then I noticed something even more peculiar, the window. The window was open. That's when anxiety took over me and my whole body. I rushed over to the window and looked down, I saw nothing. Nothing.