Trapped

Dan #1

I stared up at the dark ceiling. It was 5:00 am and I just couldn't sleep, I thought about life, death, phil… Sometimes it just didn't seem fair. Everybody else in the world has it, though I don't, well we don't. Phil. He was the only one that kept me alive, that kept me from causing my own death.
I decided to push away those thoughts, and do something nice for phil. I got up and put on a black t shirt and black jeans. I kept my hair curly today because I didn't feel like straightening it today. When I walked out of my room and into the hallway it was pitch black. I checked on Phil, and closed his door. I flicked on all of the lights and started cleaning up the place, which happened rarely because the people who sent us here obviously wanted to see how we would survive on our own. I went to the lounge and opened up the window, we also only get a window in our lounge, my bedroom, and Phil's bedroom.
I polished up the tables, and put the books on the bookshelves. I also organized our gaming stuff. When I finished, I checked the time. 9:00, I better start making breakfast. As I did so, I heard some footsteps and turned around. I saw Phil with his cute little smirk. I felt my cheeks go a bit red as they always do when I see him, which thats a lot of the time. Hopefully he doesn't notice.
We ate Breakfast, and talked about..stuff that I don't need to tell you about. Anyway, I tried to argue with Phil who would be to clean up, but he seemed….off.
I strolled into the lounge and gathered some things that I needed then I was off to my bedroom, which was all tidy and nice. I opened up my closet, and walked inside. Wait, Wait, Wait. I didn't tell you, I have a secret room in my closet. That's why I picked this room when we first arrived in this hell hole. Cool, right? It's the only place where I can be alone, well I'm usually alone when Phil's not around. But this was a different alone, it was peaceful, the only place where I can just not think about anything. But before I actually went inside the room, I knew Phil would come to check on me. I sat on my desk and pretended to work on something. I could hear him coming in, or standing outside of the doorway. When he left I took my stuff and headed back into my closet. I typed in the code and crept into the room. I grabbed the craft stuff too.
The room seemed different in someway, it was quiet. Very quiet. I plugged in my phone to the stereo and started playing Implicit demand for proof, the song always calms me. I actually learned it on piano a couple months ago.
When I got all my stuff set up, I heard a slight knock on the door. I froze, only moving my eyes toward the source of the noise. I got a baseball bat out of the junk drawer, and slowly tip-toed to the door. I was about to open it before it slammed into my face. I fell back from the pain but before I could get up a sharp stab hit my shoulder, I clutched it, and screamed, I tried to get up but knocked over the table. My vision became hazy, but I managed to pull myself up from the ground and go to the door. My vision became worst. I tumbled upon my dresser. Then I almost forgot there was a person who actually shot me. I turned around to see a girl a black hoodie on and all black spy clothes. I lifted up my bat and was about to swing, but it was too heavy for just my one arm. I tried but completely failed. She kicked the bat out of my hands and threw a punch at me. I stumbled back and knocked my dresser over. There was a loud bang, I couldn't take this anymore. My eyelids became and complete darkness filled my mind.