Status: Updates every Saturday.

Obsession

00

1994

He watched from the shadows of the house as a young girl with red hair walk up the walkway. He could see tears running down her face as she stopped right in front of the steps leading up to the porch. She sat down the steps and started playing the ring that sat on her right hand.

It took everything inside of him not to reach out and wipe away those tears from her face. He instead lean against the house, not letting the red head see him.

"Tate, why did you do it?" She asked, looking up at the house. Her green eyes were sparking with such sadness as she shook her head. "I hate you so much, Tate." She sobbed, wrapping her arms around herself.

'Harley.' Tate thought to himself. This girl was his obsession. His everything. Of all the shit that was going on in his life and the dark thoughts that consumed him, Harley Dianah Allen, was the only good thing in it.

Harley closed her eyes for a minute before letting them open again. She was more then pissed off at what had happened only a few weeks ago. Harley was pissed at the fact that Tate had left her alone in this god forsaken world.

She laughed bitterly to herself as she fished for a lighter and a cigarette out of her pocket. She shakily brought the cancer stick to her mouth and quickly lit it. Harley breath in the nicotine and felt a sense of calmness come over her.

Harley got up from the stairs and turned around to look up at the house with a bitter smile on her plump pink lips. She took another inhale of her cigarette before smashing it against the porch steps. She flicked the bud into the grass and took one more look at the house.

"I hope your happy, Tate." Harley said, turning away from the house and quickly walking out of the yard.

A bitter smile made it's way on to Tate's face as he watched Harley walk away from the house and him for the last time. Once Harley was further down the sidewalk, Tate moved out of the shadows and walked over to where Harley once sat.

He looked down and noticed the ring that Harley always wore since he gave it to her over a year ago, laying on the ground. Tate snatched it from the ground and knew then that Harley was gone for ever.

Tate held back the tears and gripped the ring in his hand as he stomped his way back into the house. His obsession was no more, she was gone. That was when he let the darkness fully consume him and the thoughts of Harley were no more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Hello,
So this is my Murder House era story. This will obviously take place before the Harmon family moved into the house. So the first chapter is going to take place about an year before Tate kills fifteen students and sets his step-father on fire. Bare with me as I tried to remember how the early 90's were like. I was like two to three years old in 93 to 94. Haha. The first chapter should be out this Thursday, even though I stated that all updates will be on Tuesday. Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoy my take on Tate.
- Jamie

Harley