Status: Updates every Saturday.

Obsession

02

The waves brushed against her legs as she walked aimlessly down the beach. Her eyes were staring straight ahead of her, not noticing anything around her expect the water that splashed around her. She sighed and glanced up at the sky with a slightly smile spreading across her face.

Whenever she would come the beach, an sense of calmness would wash over and all her problems would just vanish from her mind. Harley smiled again and continued her walk through the cold Pacific waters.

"Harley?"

She stopped in her tracks and turned around to see Tate sitting down a few feet from her with a smirk on his face.

"Hello Tate." She grinned, a faint blush made its way on to her cheeks as she looked at his smiling face. "I see your enjoying the beach also." Harley said, letting her green eyes swipe over him before looking above him.

Tate couldn't help, but let an grin fall across his face. He had decided to come to the beach to get away from his mother and be alone with his thoughts. He closed the book he had been reading and looked up at the beauty that stood before him.

"Hello Harley and yes I am." Tate said, pushing some of his hair from his face. "Would you like to join me?" He asked.

Harley let her eyes trail over him and nodded her head. Tate grinned and moved over to let her seat by him. The scent of lavender soon invaded his senses as soon as she was close to him. Her scent alone had his senses on overload, so feeling her so closed to him caused many different emotions to course through him.

"What brought you to the beach today?" She asked, watching as she pushed her feet further into the cool sand and lean back against her elbows.

"I wanted to get away from my mother." Tate simply said, letting his eyes trail from her shoulders to the curve of her breasts.

Harley was watching the waves as they crashed against the shore, not really paying attention to Tate, who was staring at her and biting his bottom lip. She nodded her head and turn towards him suddenly causing Tate look from her breasts to her eyes.

"Same here." Harley said, giving Tate a slightly wink before laughing a little and turning to stare at the ocean again.

Tate fallowed her line of vision and began his staring contest with the ocean's waves. They must of been staring at the waves for what seemed like hours, but it was really only twenty minutes. Harley turned her head, so she could face Tate and saw him still staring at the ocean, lost in his own world.

She smiled to herself as she looked at him. Her eyes traced over his face and stopped at his lips. His was beautiful to her in an unique way. His blonde seemed to shine in the sunlight, making it seemed like an halo around his head.

Harley let her eyes linger on his face for a little bit longer, before letting them fall to the rings that resting on his thumb and pointer finger. Her own ring that sat on her right ring finger was an present from her older brother when she had turned sixteen. She loved it and wore it everyday no matter what she wore.

"What are you thinking about?" Tate asked, bring her away from her thoughts and staring contest with his rings.

"Nothing really." She answered, moving her eyes from his hand to his eyes. A ghost of a smile was present across his face when her eyes met his.

Tate couldn't ask for anything better then to have this girl so close to him. "Are you going to be here later on tonight?" He asked.

"I don't know. Why do you ask?" Harley questioned.

Tate shrugged his shoulders and ran his hand through his already messy hair. "I wanna to see if you wanted to hang out and watch the sun set." He simply said, but inside he was hoping she would say yes, so he had an reason to be around her.

Harley lean foreword so they were merely inches away from each other. "I would love to." She grinned, causing Tate to grin back, "I just need to go home and change before that happens." Harley said, pulling away from him.

"Ok."

****


Harley stood in front of her mirror staring at herself as pulled her hair into an messy bun. She had left Tate at the beach only three hours ago and she couldn't wait to see him again. An anxious feeling started to bubble up inside of her as she looked over at the clock to see she had only twenty more minutes until she had to leave for the beach again.

"Harley are you home?" Her mom, Maggie shouted from downstairs.

"Yes, but I'm about to leave." She shouted back

Harley looked over herself one more time before grabbing her bag and keys from her bed and heading down the stairs. She saw her mom standing at the bottom of the stairs as if she was waiting for her to come down.

"Where are you leaving to?" Maggie asked her daughter once she was down the stairs and stood in front of her.

"To the beach." Harley answered back, before moving around her mom and towards the front door.

"Ok, but be home before midnight." She said, turning around to watch Harley walk out of the door.

"I will."

Harley gave her mom once last smile before shutting the door behind her and heading towards her car. She got in and turn it on and was greeted with the sounds of Kansas' Carry On Wayward Son. She turned the music slightly down and back out.

The drive to the beach from her house was only ten minutes long even with traffic. Harley parked about an mile from the spot Tate had told her to meet him at. She locked her car and made the walk towards the spot.

She pulled her bag closer to her body as she pushed through the crowd of people. Harley stood on her tip toes to see if Tate was even there already since she was five minutes early. She saw the top of some blonde hair standing at the spot and knew it had to be him.

Harley pushed through the last of the people and smiled when she saw it was in fact Tate standing there, waiting for her. She smiled at him once she had gotten over to him.

"You ready to be wowed?" Tate asked in an teasing voice and winked at her before grinning at her when she giggled at him.

"Of course." Harley laughed

Tate smiled again and wrapped his arm around her shoulders to stir her in the direction of the perfect spot to watch the sun set. They walked in silence with his arm still hanging loosely across her shoulders.

The feel of him so closed to her was making her brush harder then ever. She couldn't understand how this boy was making her feel so giddy and bashful, when no boy ever has done this to her. It was always her making them feel the way she was feeling right now.

Harley listened to the sounds of the waves crashing against the shore as Tate guided her towards the spot they would be watching the sunset from. The sun was beginning to set and the air was becoming cooler.

A cool wind blew past causing Harley to shiver slightly and Tate to bring her closer to him in attempt to warm her up. The scent of his cologne filled her senses and made her feel comfortable with being this close to him.

"Are you alright with seating in the sand?" Tate asked once they had arrived.

Harley nodded her head and took a seat in the cold sand. She kicked her shoes off and let her toes sink into the sand. Tate again wrapped his arm around her shoulders and brought her closer to him. Soon orange, pink and purple were replacing the once blue sky as the sun began to set.

Stars were beginning to shine across the sky as Harley felt at peace as the moon began to take the sun's place in the sky. Harley turned her head slightly to see Tate staring at her and not at the setting sun.

"You're really beautiful." He mumbled out, running his finger lightly across her cheeks and down her neck.

Harley looked away from him shyly and bit her lip in embarrassment. Tate grinned and made her face him again. He wanted to so badly to claim her lips with his own, but he didn't want to scare her off.

Harley stared into his eyes and wanted so badly to lean forward and kiss him. Slowly the lean more and more towards each other. The lips were only centimeters apart. Harley took an huge gust of air before planting her lips on Tate's.

For a split second, Tate didn't move, but soon their lips were moving against one another. The kiss was soft and innocent as if they were afraid of hurting the other person. Harley pulled away from him and felt herself start blushing.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I've nev---"

Tate's lips soon cut her off and she could feel herself starting to fall for this weird boy. Tate could feel his obsession for this girl growing as the kiss was becoming heavier.

You're mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

I feel like this chapter was kind of on the horrible side. Ugh! Hopefully my future chapters won't suck like this one did for some reason. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter. Also please COMMENT!

Fair Winds,
Jamie

Beach
Kiss
Car