Let Love Loose

Twenty Minutes Earlier (Frank's Point Of View)

*Ding*

*New Message*

I yawn and stretch then flip over in the bed and grab my phone, I bet it’s Noella. I haven’t talked to her much today, I’ll see if she wants to come over.

I open the message and it’s from Chase.

“Bro gota gt sum off my ches.”

Damn, well I can tell he’s drunk guess he’s been at the bar all day.

Another text message comes in.

“I lov el man, im mnt fo her not u.”

He loves men? Well, I can understand the second part I think.

I say it out loud to try and understand, “I’m uh, I’m meant for her not you. Okay, got that so first part’s. . . I love. . . I love El, man? . . No way, that’s not what it says.”

He sends a paragraph of another message by the time I’m done deciphering the last.

“U trt hr lik shit i love her U cant do shit for her but bring her down ur a fukn loser n i wish I nvr met u or told u to talk to hr. That shdla been me. I bet u don even fuck her gud. I can i bet I can make her orgasm the sec I stuff it in mak her cll my nme. Your nevr gonna b shit and the sooner Nolea sees tht she run to me. im gna show hr the world unlike ur ass that jst shows her the fuki club and yo room. U suck doggy balls bro. I jst want u to die already so I can mary nola.”

I’m shaking with anger by the end of the first sentence but I can’t help but read the rest having absolutely no problem deciphering any of it now that my blinding rage and jealousy has kicked in.

I’m going to kill his fucking useless ass.

“baby flashdd mE her prty titties.”

Nudey

WHAT IN THE FUCK!?!?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Make sure you click the 'nudey' link, to see some hot bod.