Status: Slowly Active

French Benefits

Nervous Central

First off, I want to give a little more detail on our characters. Just a bit of elaboration on the back stories.

The name's Alice Morgana. You can just call me Morgan. I'm the songwriter, bassist and lead singer of a punk band called Kuolematon Kielun. The name is Finnish for 'Immortal Soul'. I was born in Finland and though I didn't live there more than a couple years of my life, I consider it my home.

I've always wanted to move back there but I would never leave the friends that I have now. They're more than just my friends - they're my sisters.

I met my girls in junior high and we've stuck together since then. I met Mandy first through the guy that she was dating at the time. Up until I met these rad chicks I only had guys as my friends. She was already cool with Sam and the three of us met Hanna when she moved to town freshman year of high school.

Halfway through junior high Sam, Mandy and I started this garage band. I was always inspired by punk bands such as the Suicidal Tendencies, Ramones, Bad Religion, Rancid and Sex Pistols. I also really loved Kiss. They were the shit back then.

We weren't very good at playing instruments and it took us a while to figure out who would end up playing what, but I was the one who wrote all of the music. It started out as me just playing bass with Sam on drums and Mandy doing lead vocals and guitar.

Then we started experimenting more and decided that my raspy voice went better with the type of music that we were playing. We put out our first album which only had 7 songs on it and it did surprisingly well.

If you tried to compare it to anything nowadays it sounded like a mixture of Arch Enemy and White Zombie. We turned more metal than punk with the more music that we wrote.

Finally when we had Hanna join the band, we ended with our final lineup:
Myself as bassist and lead vocalist, Sam as our drummer, Mandy as rhythm guitarist and Hanna as lead guitarist and backing vocalist. I have to admit, we're pretty fucking rad.

Away from the band, a bit about myself. I keep my hair dyed purple and currently the right side is shaved and the other length is in choppy layers, the longest reaching just a few inches past my shoulders. I have a ton of tattoos littering my neck, arms, chest and torso. With many more on their way to me as well.

I have my nose pierced on the right side, right eyebrow pierced twice and my bottom lip in the middle. I also have tattoos on my knuckles that say 'FUCK YOU' with a pentagram on my pinky after the 'U'. I don't paint my nails since I always bite them.

I'd say I have a pretty killer body, if I can say that without sounding like an egotistical asshole. I just think women should appreciate themselves when they know they look good. I weigh 130 pounds but don't let that number fool you. My waist is skinny as hell, I have abs from constantly running around and thrashing on stage or in practice.

I can even say that I have a nice ass. Not only do my girls keep me in check with that information, but so does every male that I meet. I know I have a nice rack. I've got a set of perky DD's so I don't have to say anything more on that now do I?

I wouldn't call myself a whore either. Yeah, I like to drink and get high. I also have more male friends than female. Less drama. But I also have needs just like everyone else in the world. And I don't date, so when I feel those urges, I take care of them. It's no different than eating at different restaurants, eh? And I don't screw married men or anyone that I know is in a relationship.

My girls are fucking great, too, but there will be more on them later too! They're a lot like me, or I guess I should word that differently. We're all very much alike in the sense that we're around each other all the damn time. And we have been for years. So let's get this show on the road!


- - - - -

[Sneak Peak]
As soon as the door shut Sid's mouth locked onto mine again and clothes were shed throughout the room til we were both in our underwear. He picked me up and laid me on the bed gently and climbed on top of me.
He kissed me gently, not rough at all. His hand went to stroke my cheek softly and my arms snaked around his neck. I wanted him to deepen the kiss but he wasn't giving in.
He shifted his kisses to kiss over my cheek and chin, then moved agonizingly slow up and down both sides of my neck. My breathing hitched and I felt the all-too-familiar heat building within my body. He moved his attention up to my ear where he flicked his tongue over my earring before kissing my lips softly again.
I moaned into our kiss. No one has ever kissed me this way - even Phil. I could already tell Sid was going to take his sweet ass time but it was driving me crazy already.

I pulled his face in closer, trying to deepen our kiss but he pulled back slightly. "You have no idea how long I've waited to do this." He breathed quietly and he placed his hands on my face, stroking my cheeks before using them to prop himself above me. He moved down slightly kissing my collar bone and letting his mouth wonder down across my arms, wrists and hands. I was holding back a shiver and bit my lip harshly.
"Goddammit, Sid." I breathed out. He brought his attention back up to me and kissed me gently again. He used the tip of his tongue just to catch mine, still teasing and agonizingly slow. My hands moved up and down his sides and I scraped my short nails on his flesh softly. He moaned into my mouth and I bit his bottom lip before he pulled away again.
I wasn't letting him get away this time, though. I grabbed his head and brought his face to mine, kissing him passionately. Our hands roamed all over each other's bodies and we finally stripped ourselves completely bare.

We spent another hour just kissing and feeling each other and he moaned loudly in my ear when my hand reached down to stroke him teasingly for a moment and then moved my hand away, running my hands back up his sides. He groaned loudly and looked into my eyes with those bright blue orbs of his.
"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," He said and then kissed down my neck and chest again but this time he kissed down to my breasts, kissing each one from top to bottom and his tongue began circling my nipple as they hardened to his touch.
I moaned a bit louder this time and grinded my hips up against him and ran my hands down his back. Grabbing his ass and pulled him against me. It was his turn to moan and he brought his mouth to mine kissing me hungrily.
"Damn, Sid. You sexy beast, you," I said as I looked him over fully. "Haha, you haven't seen anything yet baby." He said and trailed his hand down my stomach, barely touching the skin and making me shiver.

He kissed down my stomach, looking up to me briefly and winking, he kissed lower and lower, making me nearly tremble. Damn, how I'm going crazy just for his touch. He kissed all around my hips and each thigh. He carried these kisses on for about five minutes. By this point, my moans turned almost to whimpers and I couldn't keep still for anything.
Just as his tongue ran around the top of my thigh I sighed loudly and he looked up to me, with a wicked grin on his face. "I'm getting there, sweetheart. Just trust me," He said softly.
I ran my hands through his hair and he let out a shaky breath. He brought his face up to mine again and kissed me deeply. He ran his hand down my thigh and brought it back up slowly and pushed my legs apart slightly, giving my pussy a quick stroke with his finger. I lifted my hips, needing his touch more than I've ever needed anything. He laughed against my mouth.
His mouth again left mine, trailing small kisses down between my breasts and down to my hips. I looked over at the clock and gasped. It's already been over an hour and a half since we got in here.

His tongue dragged across my skin, getting closer and further down my body until finally he spread my legs wide and ran it all around the out edge of my core, catching the outer lips with the lightest amount of pressure with the very tip of his tongue. His fingers ran up and down against the back of my legs.
I was breathing heavily now and sweating slightly. How much longer can he really drag this out? I might explode the very moment he does finally touch me. I sighed again loudly and tightened my hands in his hair. "Sid, please. Dammit." I said. He smirked up at me evilly and obeyed my command.

With one firm lick he delved his tongue right in and my body almost shot off the bed. I moaned loudly and arched my back. I let go of his hair and gripped the bed sheets tightly.
He licked from left to right across my clit and down to my pussy which was so wet the sheets were starting to get wet as well. He let his tongue run all over before sliding a finger in and moving his tongue back to my clit, stroking across it with the very tip in upward stroked.
My body felt like going into convulsions but I controlled myself somehow. He payed very close attention to the way I reacted to all of his movements and I've got to admit, this is the best sensation I've ever felt in my life. Damn he's good. I breathed out soft moans and returned my hands to tangle in his hair.

This continued for 45 minutes - holy shit. Every thought from my mind was taken over by the feelings of pure ecstasy I'd been receiving by the handsome man in my bed. I've never known oral sex to be this good. Even from the 'eat pussy til your fucking jaw falls off'. Pure bliss doesn't even amount to the feelings building within me.

I groaned softly as he slipped another finger into me, pushing them deeper and his tongue rubbed over my clit a little harder. I pushed my head back into the pillow farther and arched my back. I couldn't be still and I didn't think it could feel any better until I felt his fingers against my g spot, stimulating the little rigid bump hard and fast only to leave after a few seconds. He pressed his fingers into my inner wall firmly again and moved it around until he found the jackpot.

My moans got louder and I frantically shifted around in my spot. I screamed his name, along with many other obscenities, as the pleasure became so great it almost felt unreal. He sucked my clit between his lips and gently pushed his tongue against it as his finders circled that special spot again. He removed his mouth for a brief moment to throw me a wink before returning and using the flat of his tongue to stimulate me, catching every part of the swollen bud with it and my hands crept down to his shoulders, grabbing them for a moment and moved back up his beck and into his hair.
My breath hitched for a moment and turned to short, fast pants. "Fuck, Sid. Yes. Shit, shit, SHIT!"
He knew I was close so he made every movement from his tongue and his fingers faster and harder, until I couldn't take any more.
My body began to quiver all over again and I succumbed to the intense orgasm flowing through me. I screamed as my muscles gripped around his fingers and an overwhelming sensation of immeasurable pleasure consumed my body.

Sid kissed his way back up my body, and asked if I enjoyed myself. "Fuck. Yes." I breathed heavily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I hope you enjoyed this!
Feedback is greatly appreciated.