assassins creed Ezio And Altair

assassins creed Ezio And Altair part 1

Ezio sighs and says" it may be beautiful here but I wonder if I will find someone to love hmm he here's something hit the water he sees a nether man ho seemed not to know how to swim so Ezio jumps in and grabs him and says" you need to come down... Altair says" I would if I wants in the water he pans as he try's to ketch his breath... Ezio swims over to the dock and says" hold on... Altair grabs on to the dock and pulls himself out... Ezio does the same when he sees his lag was angered and asks" can you walk?... Altair says" I don't think so h ho are you... Ezio says" I'm Ezio and you?... Altair says" I am Altair ibn la ahad but Just call me Altair... Ezio says" come ill tack you to my house where you can rest... Altair says" every well he tacks Ezio's hand... Ezio pulls Altair up and helps him walk to his home he puts Altair on the couch and says" let me have a look at your lag... Altair says" All right but doesn't try anything... Ezio says" if I wanted you died I would have let you drown he looks at Altairs lag and feels around... Altair flinches when Ezio touches his lag... Ezio says" good news is you only sprained it but you could have broken if you just need some rest your lag it should be fine in the morning he backs away giving Altair his space... Altair says" thank you he was tired so he fell asleep normally he wouldn't have but he head ben running for a while the very next morning... Altair Grows as he wakes up... Ezio says good to see you up how dos your lag feel?... Altair stands up and says" it feels fine know t thank you for helping me... Ezio says" you can stay if you like I can all ways us more allies... Altair slowly stands up and says" I will think about it for know I will stay to get my Barings... Ezio asks" how did you end up in the water?... Altair says" I attack a Templar guard a high ranking one he chats me for a will till I killed him but losing my footing and I fell into the water... Ezio asks" why can't you swim do you not know how... Altair says" no I do not I am an Arabic assassin I am from masyaf in the gob desert here is very little water in the desert... Ezio says" I see you're very far from home then why would you come here though?... Altair says" I can't tell you that forgive me I am very grateful that you saved me but I still don't trust you tla hanoam.... Ezio says" what?... Altair says" that means never trust thoughts you don't know... Ezio says" oo I see I understand then he smiles... Altair sighs he relaxes but only a little... Ezio says" I can show you around if you lick... Altair says" if you wouldn't mind then shore... Ezio says this is my sister Claudia, Claudia this is Altair... Claudia says" ho hmm h hello... Altair says" marhbaan that means hello... Ezio smiles and asks" how are you, Claudia?... Claudia says" I am fine bother she smiles and goes back to what she was doing... Ezio shows Altair around then says" and lastly are the library... Altai looks around and says" this reminds me of the library back home so many books... Ezio laughs and says" yes my father was a banker and off in collated books for us to read... Altair says" I can see that he looks at all the books then he follows Ezio again... Ezio says" and here is were we train there are only afu of us but we do what we can... Altair asks" how many are in your creed then?... Ezio says 16 there us to be more but most war killed after the big fight we wore in... Altair says" I see so you are hurting for members considering there are not many that would stand against the Templars... Ezio Says" Yes that's Right And Its Heard But I half to Keep trying I Barly know how to lead My Fallow Assassins I am not a Natural leader But someone has to do it he sighs...
♠ ♠ ♠
please know that I only know some Arabic My boyfriend is teaching me how to Speck it

{Eagle}...{assassin}...{assassinated}...(loyal)