assassins creed Ezio And Altair

assassins creed Ezio And Altair part 10

Ezio says"I am sorry you head to hied for so long but I am glad that I told you how I felt I am here to help you whether its fitting in or figuring out your emotions... Altair says" that's the thing al Mualim wen he was still the master no assassin could show any emotion no emotion but rage and hate I have lived like that for a long time I barely feel anything but I do feel something whenever I am around you I feel I don't know but I feel so I gas that something isn't it? I don't see why you like me... Ezio says" you feel loved love is something you cant get rid of you feel safe even if you are strong and you are you still feel safe around me dos that fit what you feel?... Altair says" yes it does I think is dos anyway but this pain in my heart... Ezio says" you feel pain there because you lost someone that loved you for how you are as I do Maria loved you and no one can replace her all I want to do is help heal the void left behind I care for you... Altair blushes and says" la ala rislek he couldn't look at him... Ezio says" you know I cant understand you when you speak Arabic... Altair says"I sad no stop... Ezio says" d did I upset you when I spoke of Maria? if so I am sorry... Altair says" its ok it's just its heard Marias death nearly killed me I am still coming to terms that she isn't coming back but she will live on in my memory and in my heart thank you Ezio just talking about this it helps... Ezio hugs Altair and says" I am glad it is helping you... Altair habitats but he hugs him back allowing himself to feel...Ezio smiles at him then he lets go and says" no matter what we become I want you to know you can tack your time moving on remember two steps forward one step back you move at your own pace I will wait for you when you are ready... Altair says" thank you Ezio he smiles and lets go of him then he says"I never thought this would happen to me... Ezio says' do you mean falling in love again?... Altair says" yes that's what I mean... Ezio asks"I know that trap the Templars set was for you but why Altair why did you save me... Altair says" when al Mualim was still alive and before he heads the apple of Eden I head gate malik's bother killed because of my aragens Malik lost his arm as well his bother kardar died because of me even though it took a will Malik forgave me but I will never forgive myself it was my fault I should have died not Kardar... Ezio says" you blame yourself for so much Altair your hurting more than I thought you wore it wasn't your fault you wore young... Altair says" kardar was younger he was malik's bother by blood he was like my bother and I get him killed I have tried moving past it but I can't so when I saw the Templar was going to stab you I lept at him I couldn't let some alls die becomes of me and I don't care if it was stupid I would do it again... Ezio says" Abuss killing Malik must have killed you even more... Altair says" Malik was my friend my bother of the creed I watch him get his head cut off I screamed at abuss to stop but he didn't he shuts his eyes as if reliving the painful memories tears fall from his eyes then he says" some leader I was I couldn't even save my friend... Ezio macks Altair look at him and he says" don't you dare say that Malik\ Maria and Kardar wouldn't want you to say this nither would you father or mother they would want you to let go to remember what good times you head... Altair clings to Ezio he cries letting go of his pain of all the weight he was caring... Ezio rubs his back and says" its ok to feel just let it out he sits with Altair for what felt like hours... Altair stops crying he lets go of Ezio and says" t th thank you... Ezio smiles and says" your welcome Altair he smiles at him...
♠ ♠ ♠
{Eagle}...{assassin}...{assassinated}......(loyal)...(Daughter)... (Requiescat Inpache Rast in Pice)...(archers)...(Maria)...(leonardo da vinci)...(kardar)