assassins creed Ezio And Altair

assassins creed Ezio And Altair part 12

Altair wakes up to the small of smock he jumps up realizing Ezio want by him he could here canines going off the sound alone hurt his ears he runs to the window and is shocked at what he sees the templars wor raging war with the other assassins in the city he jumps out and runs to then he sees Ezio and asks" what happened!?... Ezio says" they attack are how we are trying to force them back we need your help Altar but be careful... Altair says"I will you be careful too... the fight was lasting a long time both sides wor losing good man... Altair pants and says" this isn't good he looks around him and says I will not let this happen not here he didn't want to use the Apple but he knew he didn't have a choice this time he says"I must save this creed he tacks out the apple he holds it up and thinks (kill my anemones)... The apple of Eaden glows as it powers up then... Suddenly all the templars star to drop to their knees in pain then die... Altair head to concentrate heard this was what he wanted this needed to stop... Ezio yells" Altair! he was worried know he knew what Altair meant we he sad the Apple was dangerous... The last Templar drops dead at Altair's feet... Altair gasps as he puts the apple down and it stops glowing he puts it away And says" please let this be the right decision... Ezio says" Altair he runs to him... Altair turns to him he tacks one step forward and starts to fall to the ground as he passed out... Ezio catches him and says" why did he uses it he picks him up and says" every one we are leaving this place is no longer safe they head onto a bot were Ezio puts Altair on the bad he sits by him... 3 days pass Altair slowly starts to wake up... Shadow says" master he's waking up!... Ezio lets the other assassin steer the bot as he heads below deck were Altair is... Atair grown and says" Ezio w where am I?... Ezio says" we are on a bot we had to leave the city nothing was left are home is gone I don't know where we are going to go know any way how are you feeling you have been out cold for 3 days... Altair says" ill be ok it will be a while before I can move on my own I am sorry I know I shouldn't have used the apple but I wanted to end the fighting... Ezio says" its ok you did, in the end, the Templars there are all dead... Altair thinks then says" Even if I do not want to go back We could go to Masyaf my home... Ezio says" but Altair what will you do about abuss?... Altair says"I will do what I should have done I will kill Abuss is we keep sailing in this direction we will get to Masayaf wen we get there I will chaling abuse don't inter fear with the Fight Ezio here he heads him the Apple of Eden... Ezio says" you want me to hold this?... Altair says " I trust you Ezio... Ezio put a the Apple in his pack and says" ok Altair he smiles at him... Shadow says" Master we see land... Ezio says" Everyone we will be following Altair wen we get off the ship... They all says ok... The ship dock and everyone gallows Altair off of the ship... Abuse says" so you can back did you Altair?... Altair says" I chaling you for the Rights of the master Assassin Abuss...
♠ ♠ ♠
{Eagle}...{assassin}...{assassinated}......(loyal)...(Daughter)... (Requiescat Inpache Rast in Pice)...(archers)...(Maria)...(leonardo da vinci)...(kardar)...(Masyaf)