assassins creed Ezio And Altair

assassins creed Ezio And Altair part 15

then Ezio says" you want through a lot no everything you really have been through a lot haven't you?... Altair says" yes I have but it was worth it All of this was worth going through what I went through to see everyone happy know its a good thing... Ezio says" still no one should have to go through this much pain... Altair says" but I did and I wouldn't change it not one thing about it yes I head a very heard life but its because I head a heard life that I am a very strong fighter its also the reason I never really respond to my former master because of the way my life turned out I am strong willed... Ezio says" that's true but it's just your one person and yet you had gone through so much it pains me to know you suffered alone for so long... Altair says" that's true I did but I am no longer alone he smiles Then he says" after all I have you don't I you and My friend Malic... Ezio smile and says" yes you have us you have me and I will never turn on you or leave you he hugs Altair tightly... Altair hugs him back then says" it will be strang showing love openly this time but I am glad your here with me I don't think I would have come back here if it wasn't for you... Ezio asks" was it hear to show your love openly around Maria?... Altair says" for a will, yes but after some time I did show my feelings to her openly it was just heard for me senes I wasn't normally Emochionl for anything... Ezio says" but know its worse... Altair says" a little yes I fear I will lose you the same way I lost her... Ezio says" no one will tack me from you nor you from me I promise you he kisses Altair gently... Altair can't help but blush he playfully punches Ezio away and says" seriously you don't need to be so Gentle... Ezio says"I know that I just want to and I don't want to hurt you... Altair says"I know it's just I am not really use to that I have never openly shown that I was guy either back then I couldn't then I meat Marea I was in love and I did love her deeply when I told her that I was gay she smiled and said she knew I nearly died from shock she was ok with me being gay... Ezio says"I am glad she loved you despite that most women don't you wore Every Brave... Altair says"I almost didn't tell her but Malick told me she needs to know the truth so I told her that was the most Trading thing I had ever done in my life... Ezio smiles and says" I know how you feel it was hard for me telling my Family that I was gay but surprisingly they took it well it was staring at first but I was happy they new but I still like Flirting with women but that's as far is it goes for me... Altair couldn't help but laugh when he says" I have noticed that he smiles then he looks out at the village when he walks out to the balcony... Ezio asks" what are you thinking about Altair? he stands by him... Altair says"I won't lie I am worried someone in our creed will find out normally it's not allowed but senes I am the master assassin know I can change that law I just I am not sure I should that's a big change... Ezio says" let me ask you this Altair I know your happy being an assassin but are you happy you have to hide the fact that you're gay?... Altair says" no I am not happy I have to hide that I couldn't half to... Ezio says" then change that Law shore some might hate it but others will thank you for it you won't know till you change that Law...
♠ ♠ ♠
{Eagle}...{assassin}...{assassinated}......(loyal)...(Daughter)... (Requiescat Inpache Rast in Pice)...(archers)...(Maria)...(leonardo da vinci)...(kardar)...(Masyaf)