assassins creed Ezio And Altair

assassins creed Ezio And Altair part 2

Altair Says" It Can be heard Being the Leader Of the Creed but you are doing fine From what I have Seen any I have decided I will stay I don't have any were alls to go And meabey I can help you become a better leader I can try but Everyone has their own way of leading... Ezio says You us to be a leader of your Creed them? What happened?... Altair says" I don't trust you enough to tell you so do not ask me again Altair move to the window and looks out at the city... Ezio says Altair I didn't mean to upset you it was only a Question... Altair sighs then says"I know and I am sorry for snapping at you it heard for me to trust anyone right know the las you know about me the batter trust me now let's go to the training area I want to see how you fight... Ezio says" ok fallow me this way He leads Altair outside and down the steps and he steps into the training area... Altair does the same he gets into his fighting stance then he charges at Ezio... Ezio grabs Altairs shoulder and throws him over his shoulder onto the ground... Altair gasps for air but he sweep kicks Ezio then he hits him aiming for his chest... Ezio blocks his attack and kicks him off he slams him into the wall... Altair hisses in pain but he hides this and hits his arm herd making Ezio let go he throws him to the ground and says" you fight well though you need some more work... Ezio says" thanks I gas you hit pretty heard... Altair says" in my home, we train like this all the time we do not hold back and yes we do get hurt a lot doing this but its worth it we are every Agraseve assassins... Ezio says"I can see and feel that you hit with the intent to injure but not kill... Altair offers his hand to Ezio and says" come let's see how you fight with your sword... Ezio tacks Altairs hand... Altair pulls him up when he moves away and pulls out his sword then he says"I will wear you as I sed before I do not hold back but I know not to kill a bother... Ezio says" its ok I want to see how strong you are any he tacks out his Sword and says" let's do this! he charges at Altair... Altair blocks his attack with is bracer that holds his hidden blade he punches him back and swings his Sword... Ezio blocks his attack with his sword He kicks Altair back... Altair falls to the ground... Ezio holds his sword up near his neck and asks" so what do you think of my sword skills?... Altair says" not bad not bad at all... Ezio moves his sword away from Atari's neck and he puts it away he offers his hand to Altair... Altari tacks Ezio's hand... Ezio pulls him up and says your" pretty good with your sword skills too... Altair puts his sword away" and says"that's done to a lot of training I went through it was every heard at first but I am a quick learner at least that's what al Mualim us to tell me... Ezio says" you do not talk about the old leader offin why is that thought... Altair sighs and thinks I will need to tell him sooner rather than later) he says" I will tell you later know let's head back inside its gating light... Ezio looks up at the sky and says" your right lets go... They both head inside... One of Ezio's assassins says" Master we have been given a mission but I am not sure how to send... Ezio says" Let me see it... the assassin hands Ezio the latter and wants... Ezio reeds the latter reading all of the details he says" you wore right to bring this to me no one assassin can tack this me and Altair will handle it you may go bother... the assassin says" yes Mentor he leaves... Altair asks" are you sure you want me to come with you? I am not us to working with anyone... Ezio says" yes besides I will need help you have Experience the others don't yet pleas Altair I could really use your help with this... Altair says" then you will have it...
♠ ♠ ♠
{Eagle}...{assassin}...{assassinated}...(loyal)