assassins creed Ezio And Altair

assassins creed Ezio And Altair part 4

Altair says"I see we say something like that we I am from la shay wakion motlak bal kollon momken it means nothing is true everything is permitted... Ezio says" owo that's a mouth full but that's kinda cool any ill stay here for know you get some rest know Altair... Altair noeds and slowly falls to sleep... Altair Looks to his left and sees Ezio laying by him Altairs face turns bright red and yells" WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING NEXT TO ME!... Ezio yell haaaaaa! he falls off of the bead and says" ouch you don't need to yell Altair I just fell asleep... Altair looks dow refusing to let him see his face then Altair says" s sorry you just caught me off guard I didn't think you would stay in here the entire night... Ezio says" why wouldn't I stay you're a part of our family know he smiles then asks" how do you feel are you in any pain at all... Altair faces him his face wasn't as red know Altair says"I feel fine I don't really feel any pain at all... Ezio says" let me tack a look at your wounds... Altair sighs but lets him... Ezio says your shoulder is healing nicely he look at the injuries from the pitchfork and says" dam your a fast healer the injure has closed already... Altair says"I have All ways Ben a Fast Healer It has Kept me on Missions I do not like Siting still for too long But wen Do you Think Ill Be able to Go on a mission again?... Ezio says" at the Raget your ingress are healing I would say 2 days from know... Altair says" that's soon hu well I didn't think I was that fast of healing he laughs... Ezio says" you sad you have head wors interest how wors do you mean?... Altair lifts his shirt and says" this scar on my right side is from the blad of a hight Templar the blade hit me pretty heard but its dint go every beep it hurt like hell though he puts his shirt down then says" this scar on my neck was from a rocket templar wrong place wrong time he would have killed me too if I headend taken his life first the wors injure I have ever gotten was when I brock my lag then another time I had broken my arm... Ezio says" it sounds like you have lived a very heard life then... Altair says" you don't know the half of it he lifts the back of his shirt and asks" can you see a lars or rather a long scar running along my back?... Ezio says" yes how did this happen?... Altair puts his shirt down again and says this wound was made the first time I was ever captured by the Templars they torched me for what felt like hours they wiped me trying to get information out of me I never sad a word eventually I aspect later I killed the man that touched me... Ezio says" that explains why you don't show any sins of being in pain you have been through hell, my friend... Altair says" my father when he was alive us to tell me if it doesn't kill you it macks you stronger then you wore before indoor the pain he uses to say... Ezio asks" what happened to your father Altair if you don't mind me asking... Altair says" when I was 10 my father came running in my room and orders me to hide I had never seen him look so scared so I hied under my bead and then after I did this a templar walks in he knew how my father was I have never been so terrified in my life My father yelled at him to get out but the templar cam at him they fought for a hower before he the templar killed my father something in me snaps I wanted to Protect my father a grand one of my fathers throwing knifes from his belt and I just started stabbing him over and over and over... Ezio says" you don't need to say anymore you lost your father at a very young age Altair I am sorry for that... Altair says" don't be my father's death taught me to be strong and not to fear death...
♠ ♠ ♠
{Eagle}...{assassin}...{assassinated}......(loyal)...(Daughter)... (Requiescat Inpache Rast in Pice)...(archers)