assassins creed Ezio And Altair

Assassins creed Ezio and Altair part 7

Altair looks out the window and asks" Maria What do I do? I cant keep living in the past but I do not want to forget you he falls to sleep in his dream he sees Maria and says" m maria? h how am I i... Maria says" Altair I am visiting you in your dream lesson to me Altair and lesson closely you will never forget me no I you Wont but its ok to let go your no longer happy and I cant bar seeing you like this so lesson to me I want you to move on try to love again I know it will be heard but your still young pleas Altair will you try for me?... Altair cries and says" Maria I don't know if I can b but I can try ahabak habibata (I love you, my love)... Maria says" and I you my love good by love... Altair cries" Maria d don't go... meanwhile Ezio decides to check on Altair he could hear him talking in his sleep Ezio says" hay come oni its a bream... Altair wakes up and says" Ezio? he was confused... Ezio says" you wore talking in your sleep I thought you wor having a nightmare Are you all right?... Altair says" y yes at least I think I will be thank you... Ezio says" your welcome he places Altair close by the bead and says" we get all the blood out of it... Altair says" thank you Ezio he lays down again then says" ill change in the morning... Ezio says ok he pouts the basket on the floor next to the bead he gets up and heads to the door... Altair swallows herd and says" E Ezio... Ezio stops and says" yes Altair what is it?... Altair tacks a breath and asks" w would you sl sleep here with me I don't feel like being alone he was blushing but Ezio couldn't see it... Ezio says" s share just don't yell this time he goes over to the bed and lays next to him though Altair was facing the other way Ezio was glad he was helping him... Altair falls to sleep after a will... Ezio falls asleep shortly after he does The next morning Ezio Wakes up he sits up and looks over at Altair he says" to himself He won't feel the same as I do but I can still try he sighs... Altair Growns and turns over in his sleep then he opens his eyes he had remembered asking Ezio to lay by him he sits up and rubs the sleep out of his eyes... Ezio asks" Did you sleep well?... Altair says" I think This has been the most Sleep I have Garten in a long time Thank you Ezio I Aprecheat it... Ezio says" you are Welcome Altair I am Glad I Could help you... Altair says"I don't know about you but i am starving... Ezio says"I am hungry to come let's go eat... Altair follows Ezio down stars he sees the others eating... Ezio sits down at the table and grabs a plate of food... Altair dos the same and he starts to eat... once everyone is done the other assassins head out to do their missions... Ezio says we will be resting I want to be shear your ok before we go on another mission... Altair says" Ezio I am fine... Ezio says" I am sorry Altair but I will not risk that happening again we are raising... Altair sighs and says" every well he walks around the stronghold trying to keep himself Bizzy he sighs... Ezio says" Altair I am sorry it's just I am worried it will happen again... Altair says" And I'm not I Understand Your concern Ezio But I don't like Siting still I feel Uslis Just standing Around here Doing Nothing... Ezio says" its only For today Altair... Altai Sighs and says" Every well but it doesn't mean I half to like it... Ezio says" we Could Train together if you want... Altais says" No That won't be a good idea I might tack my anger out on you... Ezio says" ok but if you can your mind you know where to find me... Altair Sighs he sits Down and Starts to Clin His Weapons All of them Then he Sarpns them he them puts them away he sighs and lays down to rest...
♠ ♠ ♠
{Eagle}...{assassin}...{assassinated}......(loyal)...(Daughter)... (Requiescat Inpache Rast in Pice)...(archers)...(Maria)