assassins creed Ezio And Altair

assassins creed Ezio And Altair part 8

Ezio sighs he heads to Altair's room and says" Altair... Altair wasn't in a deep sleep so he wakes up and says" what is it Ezio? he sits up... Ezio says"I kinda changed my mind I am going crazy sitting here to come we will do a mission... Altair couldn't help but laugh then he says" lead the way then... Ezio leads Altair into the city both wore using their Eagle vision to look for their target... Altair whisper" Ezio stop is it just me or are here more guards here than normal?... Ezio says" no I noticed that too something isn't right here I have every bead feeling about this... Altair says" as do I should we split up and meet back here if we found anything?... Ezio says" as much as I don't want to yes we need to know what is going on here... Altair heads to the other area of the city he sees 4 templars he stands in the crowd that is walking by and lessons to them... one templar says" did you hear the Templar commander is setting a trap for the Assassin that killed are man yesterday they think he is here some were... the other templar says" they are hoping to capture him in the heart of the city we need to be careful... the other templar says" your not the one that sow how that name killed it was trading if it wore up to me I wouldn't mass with him... the other templar says he will not be alive for much longer they leave... Altair says" they are after me? ho no Ezio is in the heart of the city if he runs into the trap I half to worn him he starts to run pushing people out of his way he runs on the rooftops jumping across when he head to he stops and looks around using his Eagle vision trying to spot Ezio he says to himself please don't let me be too late than his entire body goes cold he sow them the temples head cornered Ezio he started to run to them on the rooftops he sow one was going to hit Ezio with his sword he knew Ezio was hurt Altair yells" LA! (NO) he jumps in front of him taking the blow but killing the Templar commander as well Altair hisses in pain the blad head cut been into his side the pain was exasperating... Ezio says" Altair! he throws a smock boom and helps him run... the smock boom didn't last long as the templars chest them one templar yells" KILL THEM KILL THE ASSASSINS!... Altair pants as he was getting tired the pain slowed him and Ezio down he says" Ezio we need to hied and f fast I don't think I can keep running for much longer... Ezio looks around frantically for some were to hied he sees an alley and pulled Altair into it... The templars star to look for them... Ezio says" shit f forgive me Altair... Altair says" wh before he could say anything he falt Ezio push him into the wall and kiss him Altair froze... One Templar sees them but it was too dark in the alley for him to truly see then he leaves not wanting to see this... Ezio pulls away and lesson then says" Altair come on we need to hurry... Altair head sad nothing he was still frozen in place... Ezio says" Altair say something, please... Altairs heart was racing he couldn't think strat he falls over do to the pain... Ezio catches him and says" dammit he picks Altair up and starts to run he looks for the docker Or Leonardo would be of great help... Leonardo Sees Ezio and says" Ezio over here!... Ezio says"I am glad to see you, Leonardo, can you help him he's hurt badly... Leonardo says" yes bring him inside Quickly he got into his house and gets everything he needs... Ezio walks inside and puts Altair on the bead gently he runs and shuts the door then he runs back to were he left Altair... Leonardo says" you need to move his shirt out of the way... Ezio untried Altair belt that holds his shirt close he puts the belt on the ground and opens his shirt for Leonardo to help him... Leonardo says" ok let's see what I can do he clines the wound first...
♠ ♠ ♠
{Eagle}...{assassin}...{assassinated}......(loyal)...(Daughter)... (Requiescat Inpache Rast in Pice)...(archers)...(Maria)...(leonardo da vinci)