Body of Art

2

Hanbi shifted on her bed as she waited for Jimin to come over to her dorm, there was a text on her phone from him commenting that he needed to be let into the building.
She stood up and moved towards the door, she pulled it open and made her way to the stairs.
Her feet hit the wooden steps quickly as she made her way down the two flights of stairs required to get to the lobby of her dorm building.
Finally on the landing of the lobby she went to the door and pulled it open for Jimin, he wore a loose black t-shirt and a pair of jeans with a pair of converse. She smiled at him slightly and motioned for him to follow. She was dressed in a pair of running shorts and a loose stripped t-shirt.
"I hope the stairs are okay, the elevator is always cramped."
"That's fine, I don't mind stairs."
She smiled slightly to herself and led him up the two flights to her floor.

"Wow, you really meant it when you said a lot of natural lighting. The curtains are amazing a diffusing it into something far softer." Jimin looked around her room.
There were two full sized beds that were pushed together and covered in a white duvet, the curtains across the large bay windows. The dark wooden floors had a few scattered rugs of cream colors across it. There were two desks but one was pushed into a nonuseable corner of the room, the other was piled high with thick text books written in Chinese.
Hanbi took a seat on her bed and looked up at him through her lashes.
He could feel his face heating up ever so slightly.
"How would you like this to go?" Her quiet voice filled his ears.
"W-well, I told you the premise of the painting project. The fact that I have to paint you naked..."
"Y-yeah."
"I think I've found a way for us both to not be embaressed."

Hanbi walked out of the bathroom, a sheer-ish white sheet wrapped around her body. She walked back to her bed and took a seat.
"Ready?" Jimin questioned, his back still turned to her.
"Mm-hm." She mumbled, her face vermilion by now.
He slowly turned around and his face went pink.
"Okay, lets get started." He murmured.
He placed the canvas he was going to start using on the easel that he'd brought with him. She took a deep breath and shifted the sheets around so they were covering her where she needed it the most and exposing other body parts to the warm air of the dorm.

Jimin glanced over at Hanbi again, she was bathed in golden sunlight. The diffused light washed over her pale skin and made her look like she was almost glowing. The sheet had slid off of both of her shoulders revealing the swell of her breasts but nothing past that, her legs had pushed the covering off until her upper thigh where she was still covered. He swallowed the lump in his throat and continued to draw.
"H-how's it coming?" Her meek voice questioned.
"I know that it will never be as stunning as you but I think it's going well." He grinned to himself for being able to say a rather cheesy line.
He glanced around the canvas and saw her face go a darker shade of pink.

Hanbi wracked her brain to think of something to ask him or talk to him about.
"Why'd you choose me? All of the volleyball girls would have loved to have been painted by you." She finally questioned.
"Why?"
"Mm-hm."
"Well, you were stunning the moment you walked out into the classroom. You glow from the inside out, maybe you're just a real life angel. I saw you and you drew my eyes in, and now that I know you even a bit more I can see that your looks aren't even the best part about you. Your personality is amazing and sweet."
She couldn't bring herself to say anything, her entire face had gone from dark pink to straight red.
"I-you. Um." She stuttered out.
"Sorry," He paused, "I didn't mean to come across that strongly."
"No-No. It's okay. I can't even describe you, you really are the Prince of Track...maybe the entire campus."

Jimin nervously giggled to himself as he heard her call him a prince, he carefully set down his pen.
Standing up he looked at her, she averted her eyes towards the window.
He took a few steps towards her and finally stopped in front of her bed. He stood between her calves.
"I have a question."
"H-hm?" She asked, her eyes still fixed on the window.
He took her chin between his fingers and turned her head towards him.
"May I kiss you?"
She nodded ever so slightly.
He slowly leaned in and pressed their lips together. The kiss itself was slow and delicate, just like he assumed her kisses would be. She pulled away slightly and looked him in the eyes.
"Jimin-ah?"
"Ne?"
"I really like you."
"I really like you too." He said before pressing their lips together again.