Status: Updates are sporadic, but they are coming

A Helping Hand

28

Zacky’s coat fell to the ground as Indy stared at Zacky standing in the doorway. He quickly closed the distance between them, his hands raising to cup Indy’s jaw as his lips found hers. This kiss was not as slow and timid as the first they had shared that night, this was full of need. His lips moved against Indy’s as one of her hands found its way around his waist and resting on his back while the other slid to the back of his neck.

Indy opened her mouth as Zacky’s tongue ran over her bottom lip, the move becoming more a demand than a question. She moaned lightly as their tongues entwined, finding a rhythm that suited them both as they took turns exploring. One hand moved from her jaw to her waist, pulling her as close against his body as he could. He clenched his hand in a fist, accidentally bunching up the fabric of her dress as Indy pulled back slightly and took his bottom lip between her teeth, gently pulling. He growled, the action turning him on more than he would have anticipated. He pulled her close again, his lips taking hers once more and taking the dominant role.

Indy slowly walked them deeper in the house, Zacky managing to push the front door closed with his foot as they moved, still attached. Something had gone off in him as he reached his car, his mind not able to shake their kiss, and before he knew it he was at her door once more. He was shocked when Indy had opened it before him, his hand raised to knock, and barely had time to think before his body was moving faster than his brain. Feeling her lips on his had set him on fire.

As Indy’s back hit the wall, she let out a moan, Zacky pushing his body against hers to firmly sandwich her between the hard wall and his body. He let his hands roam, feeling all of her curves through the fabric of her dress while they continued to kiss. As the slight shock of Zacky’s sudden dominance wore off, Indy let herself be taken away by his passion. The feeling of his exploring hands had her nerves alight, trying to anticipate where he would touch her next made her mind run wild with possibilities. Would he run them over her hips? Would they reach behind her and grab her ass? Would he finally touch her breasts?

Without realising, Indy’s own hands had started to make their own way over Zacky’s body, feeling all of him that she could. She ran them down his shoulders and across his back, feeling the muscles move as his hands continued their own search. Her hands moved upwards, burying in his hair before making their way back over his shoulders and to his torso. They felt his pecs, his ribs, his stomach, his hips before moving up and undoing the top button on his shirt. Zacky’s lips left hers, venturing to her neck as she continued on her mission, and undid the next button, and the next, and the next, and before she knew it, his torso was finally on display. She pushed lightly on his shoulders making him move half a step back and started at his exposed flesh with her lip caught between her teeth.

At first, Zacky was worried he had gone too far, pushed her too hard too soon, but as he saw what had caught Indy’s attention, all his fears were washed away. He bit back the self-conscious thoughts that immediately plagued him as she looked at him, trying to ignore the fact that he had put on a few pounds while his arm was out of action. Over the last few months he hadn’t been hitting the gym at all, and he hadn’t regretted that decision until this moment. If only she had seen him 3 months ago. If only he had not used his broken arm as an excuse not to train like he used to. If only…

“Holy fuck,” Indy whispered, her thoughts coming out of her mouth without her realising. She released the fabric of his shirt she was still holding and ran her hand over his skin, loosely tracing the skull and bat wings on his chest. They wandered down his sternum, over his now quaking belly and stopped moving as she hooked her thumbs into the belt loops of his pants.

Her gaze returned to his, seeing the conflict in his eyes. Hoping to put that to rest, she tugged him forward once more, her lips finding his and continuing their kiss. His hands remained on her hips, holding her as their tongues once more danced with one another, letting the dominance be shared once more. Now that Indy had seen his 'troubled area’ he was nervous. There were so many attractive men out there that would no doubt be in better shape than he was as the moment, and she could take her pick of them.

“You're so fucking sexy,” she murmured against his lips as the pair kissed. Her words made her actions turn a little rougher, her hands now running down his back, occasionally her nails scraping along his skin and her kisses became more needy. It was as if seeing his pudgy tummy had made her more turned on than she had been. To Indy, this was the way he was meant to be; he may have a little bit of tummy, but he was still a whole lot of sexy.

Taking a hint, Zacky realised that she was as into this as he was. He let his hands wander again, this time falling underneath her skirt. His hands felt her thighs, the fabric of her dress starting to pool at his wrists as he moved higher. His hands reached her hips once more, this time his fingers digging into the skin. He toyed with the line of her panties, his fingers dipping cautiously beneath the elastic waistband that lay snug on her hips. He moved his hand around and groaning when he squeezed her bare ass. His groan was met with a moan from Indy, the pair echoing each others delight as they touched.

Their shared kiss turned hungry again, their lips pressed firmly on one another's, their tongues entertained as their hands explored. With his hands very much occupied, Indy took the lead, pushing her body from the wall and making Zacky move with her. Once more she lead them through her house, this time reaching her bedroom before they became distracted again.

Indy pushed Zacky's shirt from his shoulders, fully exposing his skin. He simultaneously shed his shoes at the same time, pulling them off with the heels of his opposite foot as they made their way further into Indy's bedroom. Zacky's hands reached for the zip of Indy's dress, finally managing to locate it and undo it half way before his loose grip gave out. He tried again, his now cast-free hand not managing to grasp the tiny toggle again. Indy realised the struggle quickly, so she reached behind her and tugged her zip the remaining two inches down her back.

His brain kicking in for the first time since their lips touched, Zacky caught Indy’s hands in his own and made her look up at him. He had to steady himself when he saw the lust and desire swirling beneath her blue eyes, and he took a shallow breath.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” He asked her, wanting to give her an out if she needed it. He knew it would be nearly impossible to turn back once their clothes were removed, so he had to take a second while she was still hidden away from him. Indy smiled warmly at his words, touched that he wanted to check in.

Instead of replying verbally, Indy gave his hands a quick squeeze before letting go, taking the edge of the fabric and slowly pushing the shoulders of her dress down. As the fabric lowered, so did Zacky’s gaze. He intently followed every movement of her hands, watching as she slid her arms from the trumpeted lace sleeves, as the neckline of the dress slipped over her chest and left her strapless bra visible, and as it continued down her torso, over the swell of her hips and finally gravity pulling it to pool on the floor. Standing in front of him, clad only in a black bra and matching panties, was the most beautiful woman Zacky had ever seen.

“God, you are so beautiful,” he murmured, taking in her body. A blush rose on Indy’s cheeks under his gaze, and her own self-conscious thoughts invaded her mind. She pushed past them and tried to revel in his intense gaze. It had been a very long time since someone had seen her body, let alone looked at her with such lust and wanting.

As if they were magnets, they simultaneously bridged the gap that had come between them, melding their bodies together once again. Indy’s silky smooth skin set Zacky’s on fire where they touched and he couldn’t help but try to touch every inch of skin that was now available to him. They kissed fiercely as Indy started to undo the button on Zacky’s dress pants, making quick work of the button and the zipper and pushing the pants down to fall at his ankles.

Zacky moaned as Indy ran her nails down his exposed back as they kissed, making his skin erupt in goosebumps as she continued. Everywhere she touched him was ablaze. It had been awhile since someone had touched him this intimately, yet he had never had this reaction before. He was aching for her, needing her touch at all times. He slid his hands from her hips, up her spine and to the clasp of her bra. With a little more skill than when he attempted to undo her zipper, he unhooked the eyelets and slowly pulled the bra from Indy’s body. Finally he felt her bare chest on his, the contact making him groan with pleasure.

Indy sighed in happiness as Zacky’s lips moved from her own and worked their way down her neck once more. She buried a hand in his hair, holding tight as his lips explored her. He took his time, kissing, sucking and biting at her skin, roaming from behind her ear, down and across her neck, over her collarbones and across her chest. The sounds she was making spurred him on to his destination, the groans and sighs falling from her mouth like music to his ears. He looked up at her, smiling at the closed eyed contentment on Indy’s face, and cupped her breasts, running his thumbs over her sensitive nipples. Indy moaned loudly and involuntarily clenched her hand in his hair, enjoying the feeling of his rough skin against one of her more sensitive areas.

Zacky cautiously lowered his hands back to Indy’s hips, gently leading her backwards towards her bed. Her knees hit the side of the bed, buckling and making her fall into the mattress beneath her. Indy shuffled up, her entire body now on the bed with Zacky following her movements. With a huge grin on his face, he crawled up towards Indy, placing kisses randomly on her body as he came closer and closer to her face once more. Their lips quickly met again as soon as he was close enough for Indy to reach him, Indy pulling him against her body once again. Zacky propped himself up with his right arm, his weaker left arm encompassing her waist and pulling her as close as he could. Indy moaned as she felt his reaction to her on her thigh. He felt long and hard, and her mind spun with naughty thoughts of how it was going to make her feel.

Taking advantage of her distracted state, Zacky once again parted from Indy’s lips, making his way back down to her chest to take a nipple in his mouth. As soon as he made contact with the sensitive bud he heard Indy’s breath hitch sharply, and as his tongue began to swirl around and explore the new territory, a loud moan left her lips at the contact. He made sure to move over to her other nipple, treating it as delicately as he had the first. He was relishing the reactions of Indy’s body to his touches, whether it was his hands or his mouth, he managed to elicit the most beautiful sounds from her. She was so perceptive to his touch.

He continued his journey south, his hands remaining on Indy’s breasts, massaging them and his fingers running over her nipples when possible. His mouth placed kisses all over her sternum, her stomach and her hips, the lower he travelled, the louder Indy’s sighs became. She was enjoying the intense pleasure he was giving her, and was getting hungrier for more. He was driving her wild, and she couldn't remember the last time she had been so aroused. When he started placing light kisses on the inside of her thighs, Indy thought she was going to lose it.

Zacky continued to move lower and lower, his hands leaving Indy’s breasts and trailing down her ribs and to her hips. His fingers hooked under the fabric of her panties, ready to pull them down. He looked to her with the question in his eyes, and was ready to burst when he watched her bite her bottom lip and nod her head, giving him the permission he sought to continue. He slowly pulled the black lace over her hips and down her thighs, his eyes not leaving Indy’s as he pulled them down her slim legs and threw them somewhere behind him.

Finally, he allowed himself to take her in, to take all of her in. His gaze roamed her beautiful body, trying to memorise her curves, her gorgeous pale skin and the myriad of tattoos and piercings she had been hiding beneath her clothes. Zacky let out a groan as he looked over her now exposed womanhood. He had never been this hard in his life, yet his thought were all about giving her pleasure, not how to find his own release.

“Come here,” she whispered, crooking her finger at him and motioning for him to rejoin her back on the bed. He debated his choices for a millisecond, and quickly moved so he was beside Indy. He wasted no time rejoining their lips, his hands wandering freely while hers went to his shoulders.

Indy gave him a small push, making him roll on to his back and she straddled his hips. She took advantage of being on top, and started placing her own kisses down Zacky’s neck. He moaned loudly when she gently bit down on the curve of his neck and shoulder, and with a grin, she worked the spot, eliciting wonderful sounds from the man beneath her. She gave him a reprieve after a few more seconds, moving her lips over his chest and peppering his tattoos with kisses and licks, and then moved down his belly.

Mimicking Zacky’s movements earlier, she hooked her fingers in the waistband of his red boxers. Oh, red was such a good colour on him. Subconsciously she bit her lip again, a habit that showed her nerves, and looked to Zacky, asking for his permission. Without hesitation, Zacky’s hands covered hers and pushed down, telling her wordlessly that he wanted to keep going. Indy had assumed he would be ok with it, but wanted to give him the same courtesy he had shown her. There was no way she could have said no to that gorgeous man as he stared up at her, his green eyes searching hers from between her thighs. Just remembering the look of pure lust on his face was making her more aroused that she had ever been. She wasn’t sure how her wetness hadn’t yet run down her thigh.

Indy slowly dragged the red boxers from his hips, her gaze following the fabric down the little snail trail of hair that was leading down from his belly button. God, he was so damned sexy! She lifted the underwear slightly and pulled them down further, releasing his erection from it’s confines. Indy’s eyes widened as she stared, remembering to continue to pull the fabric from Zacky’s legs so he was as exposed as she was currently.

He stood long and hard, as she had felt earlier, the head of his cock already leaking precum from their kissing and foreplay. Indy let out a groan as she continued to look at him, moving back up his body from when she had pulled his boxers from his body. Without a thought, her tongue darted out and licked the top of his cock, gathering the fluid that had already accumulated. She swirled her tongue around his head, feeling the soft skin and hearing his deep moan as she did so. Her hand gripped him at the base, steadying him as she explored.

Indy took the head completely in her mouth. He tasted surprisingly sweet, a little salty, and ultimately masculine. Her mouth explored him further, sucking as she inched her way down his shaft. She quickly realised that it was not all going to fit in her mouth as he was both long and thick. It would be something she would have to work on, she thought wickedly. What a challenge to accept.

Zacky moaned loudly with Indy’s actions, the feeling of her hot, wet mouth wrapped around him coupled with the sight of her gazing up at him was almost too much. As she made eye contact with him, her blue eyes shining, he had to reach down and pull her off. Her lips left his cock, making him immediately regret his actions, but he had luckily kept enough of his wits about him to know when he needed her to stop.

He attacked her lips hungrily, taking the lead once more and pushing Indy back on her back. They kissed, and Zacky could faintly taste himself on her, but he could care less at that moment. All he wanted to do was bury himself in her, and though he was aching to, he knew he couldn’t skip to that stage too soon. Besides, he had some exploring of his own to do.

Once again, he trailed kisses down her body, Indy sighing contently at his actions. He parted her legs, opening her to him and looked hungrily at her. Giving her a taste of her own medicine, he kept eye contact as his tongue darted out from between his plush lips and licked her folds. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she flopped back on the mattress, happy to let him continue. He kissed her lips, his mouth open and his tongue tasting what had already escaped from her core. He worked over her pussy, exploring her inner thighs, the sensitive skin between her legs and her mound, and up to the very peak of her opening. Underneath him, Indy was squirming, trying desperately to get him to touch her clit, the one place she was aching for him to explore.

Zacky knew what she wanted from him, and couldn’t help himself ignore her needs. He gently placed a finger on each of her folds and opened her. Immediately he was salivating, the scent of Indy hitting him and making his brain shut off. He leaned in, his tounge tracing her opening and gathering as much as he could. She tasted wonderful, a hint of sweetness coupled with her own personal musk. He was addicted. He greedily went in for more, exploring her with his tongue and his lips, and he knew that when he finally pulled away from her, he would be glistening with her juices. There was not a single part of him that cared at that point, he just wanted to give her everything he could.

After a while, Indy let out a shout as Zacky moved higher and finally ran his talented tongue over her clit. With the amount of teasing he had put her through, she was already about to explode, but tried to hold back. He sucked the bundle of nerves into his mouth with a light amount of pressure and Indy’s hips left the bed.

“Zacky,” she moaned out, breathless and needing more. Her hand buried in his hair once more, not pulling or pushing him to where she wanted, but just resting. “You’re going to make me cum.”

The words only made Zacky work harder, his tongue swirling around the bud as he sucked at her clit a little harder. His hands dug into her hips, trying to hold her still on the bed while he pleasured her, but it was near impossible. Indy was bucking and squirming on the bed, trying to hold back her impending orgasm. She should have known it would be useless because as soon as Zacky entered a finger into her, she shattered in a million pieces.

The look of pure delight on her face made Zacky’s heart skip a beat. He had thought she looked beautiful when he saw her this evening and he had thought it again when he took her in as she lay naked before him on the bed. This was in a class of its own. She looked magnificent, beyond anything Zacky had ever seen before. She had let herself go, happy to drown in the pleasure he had provided, and she was radiant.

Indy rode out her orgasm, her hips continuously bucking on the finger inside her as the aftershocks consumed her. She had cum so hard, the lead up to her release making it that much stronger. She finally managed to still her body, her eyes opening once more and meeting Zacky’s green orbs. They were shining vividly at her, a look of awe on his face as he stared up at her through her thighs. Indy clenched her walls as Zacky removed his finger, already missing the sensation, and he moved up her body once more. Without a second thought, he claimed her lips and settled himself between her legs. Indy groaned into the kiss, enjoying his lips and the way his hard cock was resting against her was turning her on further. She couldn’t wait to have him inside her.

“You are so fucking beautiful,” Zacky whispered against her lips, making Indy blush at his words. He ran his hand over her cheek as he stared into her eyes for a few moments. They shared a connection neither of them had ever expected, and now, in the throws of passion, the connection was almost palpable.

As their lips met again, Indy reached between them and took a hold of Zacky’s cock. She angled her hips and had him placed at her entrance. Zacky paused, relishing the anticipation of his next move. They were both on edge, needing to feel each other, needing to get lost in a mess of limbs, sweat and pleasure.

“Please,” Indy asked, her voice low and husky as she begged him. Her nails ran down his back, and her hands rested at the base of his spine. She pushed gently, wordlessly telling him what she wanted. He didn’t need the hint, and waited a second longer. “Zacky, ple-”

Cutting her off, Zacky finally entered her, the feeling of their bodies joining making both moan loudly. Zacky rested his head against Indy’s forehead as he thrust into her, biting his lip as the feeling of her tight, warm pussy overloading his senses. She felt so damned good it should be illegal. He had to still himself once he had buried himself fully, relishing the pressure her body gave his. He moaned out her name and managed to finally open his eyes, seeing the same look of pure pleasure on her face.

Indy gripped Zacky’s forearms tightly as her body stretched in the most delicious way to accommodate him. The feeling of his body on hers, his skin touching her skin, and his hard cock buried within her was overwhelming. She felt like she needed less and more at the same time, and she didn’t know which need outweighed the other. He slowly started moving back, withdrawing himself before quickly thrusting back in. More, Indy decided, she needed more.

She soon became a mewling mess, writhing beneath him, her hands trying to touch every bit of him that she could reach while he began thrusting faster and faster. The rhythm he created was making her lose her mind, and the way he filled her was perfect. He had angled his hips so as he buried himself as far as he could, his pubic bone would graze her clit. Every time it touched her most sensitive area, her moans got louder and louder, her hands gripped him tighter as if she was holding on for dear life. He felt her walls tightening, creating a magnificent feeling for him each time he moved in her, and tried to coax out another orgasm from the woman beneath him. He lowered his head, kissing the spot on her neck that had sent her wild from the first time he had touched it. He bit down, gentle enough not to startle her, but hard enough that it wasn’t just an average kiss.

“Oh god, Zacky,” she breathed out before once again succumbing to her orgasm. Zacky gripped the bed sheets beneath him tightly as she pulsated around his cock. It took all of his self control not to cum right there and then, and he had only just managed to hold back. He couldn’t look at her this time, knowing that the bliss on her face would push him over the edge as well, and he was not ready for that.

He waited for her climax to subside, and once she was still once again, he lent in and kissed her fiercely. She responded with as much enthusiasm, her hands buried in his hair and gently pulling on the jet black strands. They parted, and it was then Zacky’s still weak wrist gave out from under him. He caught himself on his elbow and luckily managed to avoid headbutting Indy in his moment of weakness.

Once more, Indy pushed on Zacky’s shoulders to get him to roll over and onto his back. She quickly straddled him, kissing him fiercely as she did so. Knowing how he used to get so upset with himself when he couldn’t do what he wanted with his injured arm, she tried to stop those thoughts from surfacing. She nimbly snuck her hand between them and guided Zacky back into her. She slid down, taking him all in and once again eliciting a loud moan from the pair.

Indy straightened up, releasing their lip lock and placed her hands on Zacky's chest to steady herself. She saw his gaze rake her body, his hands immediately reaching for her tits. Indy thrust her chest out to his hands, and slowly started to rotate her hips. She swiveled them in circles, relishing in the feeling of him beneath her. She loved seeing the look of contentment on his face, knowing that she was the reason for it.

After teasing him with her slow movements, Indy decided it was time to turn up the pace. She removed her hands from him chest and put them behind her on his thighs. She started to roll her hips, taking his cock in and out of her body as she moved. The friction between their bodies made her moan loudly, and she threw her head back as she continued to rock back and forth.

Zacky couldn't believe how lucky he was. Indy had taken the lead, and he was blessed with the sexiest view a man could ask for. His hands roamed her body as she rode him, touching her breasts, her hips, her thighs. As she moved, her body clamped him tighter and tighter, and he knew he would not be able to hold back for much longer. As Indy threw her head back, clearly enjoying the sensations she was creating, Zacky took the chance and moved one hand towards her mound. He carefully reached out and quickly located her clit. The reaction was immediate, Indy let out a wonderful moan, and her walls clenched against him.

“Oh Zacky,” she moaned out, her breaths coming out short and sharp as she once again neared her climax. He worked his fingers faster against her clit, trying to push her over the edge as he couldn’t hold back much longer. The way she moaned his name was almost too much.

“I’m going to cum,” he managed to mutter out, warning her of his impending orgasm.

“Me too,” she replied, her hips working harder and faster to get them both off.

The room was filled with moans and groans, Indy leaning down to kiss Zacky’s lips again. The change of angle made the head of Zacky’s cock hit her G-spot, making Indy see stars. She worked the angle as hard as she could, gripping tightly onto Zacky’s pecs to keep her balance as her hips moved against his, and they continued their kiss.

Indy pulled away from Zacky’s lips and let out a small scream as her orgasm took her. Her body continued to rock as she rode out her pleasure, and Zacky’s fingers helped draw out the feeling. It was only a second after Indy’s climax that Zacky followed her. He finally let himself give in, the feeling of her walls clenching around him, the look on her face and her verbalisation of her pleasure made it impossible not to. His hips thrust into hers as he came, taking as much of her as he could.

With her orgasm subsiding, and Zacky still in the throws of his, his actions were starting to set her off again. The way his hands gripped her hips so tightly she knew there would be bruises littering her sides tomorrow, and the thought of wearing his marks made her happy. He pushed into her, rough and out of control, it was enough to give her another small orgasm as she was coming down from her previous one.

As Zacky’s thrusts slowly stopped, Indy let her arms give out and rested her head on his chest. They were both sated, breathing heavily in an attempt to catch their breath and content with cuddling through their come down. After a few moments, Indy lifted her head, turned and placed a few kisses on Zacky’s chest. She looked up at him through her lashes, smiling at the look of happiness on his face. His eyes were closed and his arms wrapped around her back, holding her firm to his body.

She tried to sit back up, and Zacky grunted, increasing the pressure of his arms to hold her still. She giggled lightly, kissing his chest a few times before trying again only to achieve the same result.

“No, stay,” he told her quietly, trying to get her to cuddle for a while longer. He was so relaxed and didn’t want a single thing to change. He just wanted to stay in this moment forever.

“I have to go clean up,” she told him, a blush rising to her cheeks. Even though she had just fucked him, she still lit up like Rudolph when she said something slightly sexual. “I don't know about you, but I would prefer not to leak cum all over my bed so we can sleep in it at some point.”

Zacky’s eyes finally opened and he chuckled at her words before giving her a small squeeze and letting her go. She leant up, pecked his lips and let him slide out from her. He couldn’t help the small sigh leave his lips as she got up from the bed and moved towards the door, heading from the bathroom. He watched her naked form retreat, and he was once again shocked at the intricate tattoo that took up her entire back. He had felt like he knew so much about her, but he clearly still had a lot to learn.

Indy returned, a wet cloth in hand, and climbed back on the bed. She gently cleaned Zacky with the cloth, trying not to be too rough with his overly-sensitive member, peppering his thighs with short kisses as she cleaned. Zacky moaned at the attention, smiling as he watched her. There was light coming from the hallway illuminating the left side of her body in an ethereal glow. For the second time that night, Zacky’s heart skipped a beat, and he realised he had fallen hard and fast for this woman.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I have not written a sex scene in a VERY long time...
So please let me know if it was ok? What I can improve for next time?

Also, a huge thank you to my loyal commenters and readers! You made me so happy when you hadn't abandoned my hiatus! So thank you, thank you, thank you!

Hope you all enjoyed ;)
xoxo Sas