Status: Whenever I manage to create a new short story and get around to correcting it I will upload a new one. Criticism might speed up the process. A tiny bit.

Of Warriors and Victims

"There are two kind of men.
Ones who fight and kill and ones who roll over and die."

The young world of Aestruin is yet ruled by sharp steel and vicious warriors.
To kill and maim means to stand at the top.
And none kill better than the Ravian hordes of Glumath.
But although their skill is surpassed by none, they long for little more than the heat of battle.

Though violence rules all, there are many clans turning away from warfare and murder, instead turning to trade and politics, a form of war that, while bloodless, is no less ruthless.

There are many stories to tell of a growing world, many different men and women who shape the it and its inhabitants or are shaped by it.

These are the stories of Warriors and Victims.
  1. Introductions and Acknowledgments
    A short introduction into what this is, and rightful thanks to those who helped me
  2. For Whom The Bell Tolls
    The end of the Siege of Goulcrest was not brought on by an entire army, but a single woman.
  3. Melody of Suffering
    Deep within a mine in the far north of Osmua's plains the criminals of the Ku toil away, day and night.
  4. Stand and Fight
    On the plains of Capital, the great city of the Ku, the Magister Generalis Velyann faces the might of the savage Ravians. A battle to decide the fate of all of Aestruin.
  5. Curse My Name
    Kings and Queens can only rule with the love of their people. Without it they are lost.