Status: This is a work in progress that I just started, hope you enjoy it and I'm looking forward to feedback

Shaped This Way

People aren't born bad....It's the world that shapes them and the decisions that said people make which define who they will become. But what happens when people keep expecting you to be bad, despite all the good you've done?

The story centers around the daughter of the infamous Villain duo Jericho and Valkyra Pullen, Rose Pullen. Jericho and Valkyra have made a name for their selves in the profession of evil doers. The Villainous duo are responsible for multiple bank robberies, hit requests to eliminate targets of interest, and hacking super computers to steal highly classified information to trade for monetary gains through the black market. While Jericho and Valkyra have made their names known throughout the world as infamous criminals, what they were not prepared for was for an unexpected and unintentional addition to their family.
  1. Part 1 - Choices
    In order to have a chance to raise their daughter under the protection of the Organization of Evil Doers, the Pullens must make an important decision...Will they be able to make the right choice?
  2. Part 2 - Raising the Enemy
    Now that the Pullens have a new addition to the family, will they be able to raise the children in the ways of Evil?