Status: Being re-written slowly

Greyhound Bound for Nowhere

One

I watched as my brother sang his heart out on stage. It was so nice to finally get to see him and my boyfriend after months of them being away. My brother Kalen is in a band called Animosity, he and his band members moved to California four years ago to see if they could make it out here. They played the local scene for two years before getting introduced to Avenged Sevenfold. I had moved out here with them to help with the band and I ended up going to college for dental hygiene in the process.

Animosity was made up of Kalen as the lead singer and guitar player, Chris the drummer, Mason the bass player, and Alex the other guitar player.

In the two years that we had known the guys of Avenged, Brian and I formed a fast friendship that turned into a relationship. I was so in love with him, which is funny because he was my first love. Everyone always ragged on Brian though because he was ten years older than me. We're adults and we just don't care about the age. I started dating him when I had just turned twenty, and I will be twenty-two on the first of August.

“Hey Avery, you want to come to the bus with me for a bit?” Brian asked as he walked up to me.

“Sure.”

When we got to the bus, he quickly locked the door and pulled me to the back.

“I've been waiting to do this all day.”

“I know, I have too. I've really missed you.”

It wasn't long before all of our clothes were on the floor and the only thing you could hear are the sounds we were making.

About an hour later, Brian's phone went off which meant he was needed back in the arena. Their part of the show would start in about twenty minutes.

“We should get ourselves together and get back inside,” I grumbled. I just got back into his arms, I really didn't want to leave just yet. The wonderful thing was this was their last show of the tour. It would be nice to have him home.

After we threw our clothes back on, I grabbed his hand and we walked back into the arena.

“Took you long enough,” Matt exclaimed as he saw us walk around the corner.

“Oh shut up dude, I was only gone an hour,” Brian retorted.

Kalen was sitting on the couch in the dressing room and gave me a look as we walked through the door,

He was not a big fan of our relationship and was under the impression that Brian was just going to break my heart. I thought he was crazy of course.

“I'll see you in bit. I love you. Don't get to crazy if you go into the crowd,” Brian warned.

“I'm not sure if I am going to go in the crowd tonight, but I'll be careful if I do. I love you, too.”

He kissed me and I watched him walk out with the rest of the band.

It wasn't long until I heard the opening of Critical Acclaim.

“Avery, I really wish you would leave him.”

“Kalen, we're not doing this tonight. If all you're going to do is lecture me, I am going to go watch them play by the stage instead of going out into the crowd. Brian loves me and I would think you would have realized that by now.”

I sighed as I walked out of the room and made my way to the side of the stage. Brian smiled at me as he caught me staring at him. I am so lucky. I have an amazing boyfriend and I graduate next Friday. I don't think anything could go wrong.