Status: This story is from my warrpad account too. I want to see what people think of my writing. I don't know if this is OK to have on this website. Just to let people know I don't know any of the rules or Mibba or any of the codes. Just read my recent journal...and sorry if not everything is accurate.

While You Were Sleeping

Chapter 2

I went by myself to the hospital after work. I wanted Lauren to come with me but she had other stuff she needed to do. I went up to the floor where the ER room was at. I saw him from the glass window laying on a bed. I asked the nurse if I could go in and see the man with brown hair. There were patients in there with either blondie or red hair so she knew who I was talking about. She told me only family is allowed in. I just starred at him from the glass window for a couple minutes "Well I was gonna marry him." I said to myself out loud. Two minutes later the nurse walked up to me and said I could go in. She led me into the room and I sat down on the chair next to the bed. "Let him hear your voice." the nurse told me and then she walked out of the room. I turned towards him. He had on an oxygen mask and he didn't have much color. "It's going to be OK." I told him while touching his hand.

There were a couple of people who rushed into the room and they stood beside the bed. There was a lady who looked middle aged. She had on glasses and had blonde straight hair. There was a tall man who also looked middle aged. He had grey hair and a small mustache. There were two other girls who looked like they were in their 20s like me. One had short blondie hair and one had long blondie hair. The one with long hair was wearing a grey beanie with a small red sweater above the bright green shirt she was wearing underneath. She was wearing jeans. The other girl seemed older and she was wearing a blue Gap hoodie with jeans. Both of the girls had on tennis shoes. There were also three boys. One looked like he was in his twenties as well. He had his brown hair brushed back. He was wearing a black sweater over a white shirt, he was wearing jeans and he had on toms. There was a boy with brown curly hair. He was wearing jeans with a black t-shirt. He seemed like he was about sixteen. There was another boy who was blondie and looked like he was eighteen. He had a quiff and was wearing a plaid bottomed short sleeved shirt over a white shirt. He had on jeans and was wearing tennis shoes.

I got up from the chair and went to the end of the room as the doctor came in. I'm guessing these people are his family. They all seemed pretty upset and worried. The middle aged women looked like she was gonna cry but say down to calm herself. The doctor started off by saying how he was really sorry for this to happen. Then he also was saying his brain waves were doing good and his vital signs were high.

"Do you know what happened with Liam?" the blondie boy asked while the nurse walked in.

"Sorry I don't know exactly what happened." the doctor said.

"What? How can you not know?" asked the boy with the black sweater while the other boys and the two girls had mad looks on their faces.

I walked towards them. "Someone punched him really hard. Then he fell hard on the platform of train tracks."

They all looked at me. "Who are you?" one of the girls asked in a calm voice.

"She's his fiancé." the nurse said.

"Fiancé?" said the middle aged man.

They were all surprised about what the nurse just said including me.

"When did he get engaged?" the girl with the Gap hoodie asked.

"He tells us everything. He couldn't tell us he's engaged?" the guy said with the black hoodie.

The nurse walked out of the room and I walked out as well. The family were talking to each other and didn't notice me walk out. I found the nurse and I stopped her at her tracks.

"What did you tell them that for?"

"Tell them what?" the nurse asked.

"That he's my fiancé. I haven't even spoken to the guy or know his name. I just now found out what his name was because one of the boys in their said his name."

"Well you said you were gonna marry him."

"Oh, I was talking to myself."

"Well next time you talk to yourself. End the conversation by telling yourself you're single."

I rolled my eyes and one hand on my hip.

-

I sat with the family in the waiting room. They introduced themselves to me. The boy who was blondie was named Niall. He's the youngest and he's seventeen. The boy with the black hoodie is Louis. He's twenty years old. The boy with the curly hair is Harry and he's fifteen years old. The girl with the beanie is named Nicola. She's twenty-three years old and the other girl with the hoodie is named Ruth. She's twenty-six years old. They are all Liam's siblings. His mom's name is Karen and his dad's name is Geoff. They began talking to me and they all seemed pretty nice and calm. I thought they were all going to be really rude.

"How did you and Liam meet?" asked Karen.

"Well we met while I was at the train station that I work at. We gave each other our numbers and went to a restaurant for our first. Then we got to know each other very well after a while and I don't think my life would ever be the same."

His two sisters smiled at my comment.

"When did you guys meet?" asked Harry.

"It was a year ago."

They all nodded.

"Why don't you come for dinner tomorrow afternoon?" Karen asked me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah we would like to get to know you more." said Geoff.

"Sure, I'll come."

"Alright, great. Come at six o' clock." said Karen.

"Sure. Sounds good."

Karen gave me her street address and her number. I gave her mine as well. I do feel a bit guilty for doing and I do feel crazy. Though I don't like being lonely. I'm tired of it. I know I have friends but I only see them once in a while. Also this family actually seems really sweet. We all ended up leaving the hospital afterwards.