Status: a work slowly in progress

Love Light Mystery Love

the spur of costa rica

I still cant belive it is all i have imprinted in my mind as i sit in my friends house in costa rica nestled in a shallow lil corner of cabuya 7 kilometers from montasuma beach i justcant belive im in central america when i left the usa in a mission without a mission no money just me my backpack with my dogs stuff my journals and art books some weed and ciggaretes with my dogs leash steadily in my hand come on roaddog lets go on one of the crazy est journeys yet im crossing illegaly into central America i mean america is fucked up and ive had enough what more do i want to see or hear ive hitchhiked and hopped on frieght trains for years out here i can say ive lived homeless in every state even Hawaii and alaska now i dont need a stupid passport i will not give this corrupted system cash and info i dont have i mean damn ive never owned a license or i.d and ive survived 12 years and in a couple of months it will be nearing the anniversary of 13 years as a nomad a gpsy a hippy a wandering human light and i will celebrate this finally free outside of this destroyed country so what do u say old pal roaddog just jumps and licks my face with a silent puppy way of saying yea lets go adventure mom im ready so i turned to my friend wallace and said well bro u wanna come im hitchikeing out of the wes5 coast headed the entry way into mexico through sonora arizona u coming my friend wallace was talking about costa rica for months now but in tge end i parted ways with my best friend and headed towards arizona with what in store for me i dont know but i couldnt wait my life was blooming slowly i knew wha5 i was getting into was a dangerous sparatic idea and thats the reason why i loved the idea so much i like to hop illegal caego trains and live outside with nothing so i am in love with pure sweet rich adrenaline courseing in my veins time to escape

I sit on the sidewalk for a while and start rolling a ciggarete out of my pouch of american spirits bit wallace thought something was wrong for my smile faded a moment "hey wallace wanna smoke some weed im stressed man "sure ducky and whats the matter with you.Well im a lil in my mind cause how do i put it over the 13 years I've been houseless i still remeber everything ive learned and experienced.When i was a child i never really had any friends wallace i was scared but strong to take shit from my father and uncle whenever he had a bad day he tryed to always blame it on me,so i was punished i always saw my future in my dreams man.I would dream of laughter and freedom of the whole world but when i awoke the next day in that damn prision i know now today ive been given the gift of life,on the streets yea ive been raped,robbed,used,ive broken laws i never knew were even laws just because i am homeless,ive been battleing cancer,been in and out of wheelchairs but because i met the greatful dead family because ive meddled with halucanagenics,and found a family called the rainbow family ive survived and learned and grown.My heart sings heartsongs of mantras to shiva and mother earth i know i have the upmost power to weild my own destiny.It's like wonderland and neverland truly exsists when i was at occupy protecting the poor who had a right to speak and protests i saw the death the police and the goverment wish to weild upon the innoncence,innoncence like u and me like all of our friends we travel the open road with everyday.you know wallace so many pepole who have never left the box shovel money out to pepole like us with backpacks,dogs,and instruments or are hippy art because they feel sorry for us,when in all actual reality we couldnt be happier and healthier,we are living our dreams and the dreams of others who wanted to live this culture we have found and followed we are living and growing with life.We dont have jobs cause our only jobs are to,smile,laugh,survive,help others,show others that this reality of freedom of nothing is possible and when you are free wandering,from country to country,state to state living your dreams in art music poetry,u have the real example of god which is humanity at its finest.we are the indigo children we are the change everone is seeking but are brainwashed and locked in,while we the children of the rainbow prophecy the indigo children are open with our third eye,since we live and react in truth with all senses natural and strong,we are the most powerfull teachers i mean u were in the hospital as you heard them say im sick need treatment,im dieing when in fact the western medicine pepole practice is not the real medicine,i dont feel myself struggleing or dieing at all,all that i feel is stronger more will and integrity to keep walking miles down the highway hitchikeing for my dreams are active,i want to travel the whole world and experience every oppurtunity that i choose to follow cause nothing is immpossible,we are unstopable for everything is possible,no dream is a damn fairytale cause fairytales are reality,and reality is fantasy."I want to change the world and over my 13 years of this culture of a nomadic,free spirit ive been slowly healing and changeing it,i am a warrior i am gypsy i am a wanderer,i am a t a never-ending rainbow,my soul will never die".
So wallace hit this joint and lets go busk on the main downtown street,its saturday theres fun to be had and i feel an itch,to play some folk music and bluegrass,for soon me and roady and you will be headed to mexico and all the way,to where i have no idea wherever the wind blows us down the rainbow trail,through our looking glass never plan just go with the flow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry no grammer and punctuation 8 like to write as if im just talking it like a drabble vut heres the first of my lifes story im telling from present to the past