Status: Completed! Sequel up soon

Hospital Beds and Memories

Dancing and Full Nudity

Dad had left the country again, so Mom came over after she had brought him to the airport. It might sound sad having your husband or father gone most of the time, but we were used to it. I had grown up like that, which was probably why I was fine with not seeing people for a really long time. However, with Jack is was somehow different, it was like he was a much bigger part of my life than I thought. Luckily, Jack came back the day before, and I was going to visit him the next day. He actually wanted to meet up now, but I told him to rest instead. My bedrest had finally finished, so I didn’t want him to act alive while he was secretly dying of fatigue inside.

“Of course I’ll make photos of aunt Doreen’s wedding if she can’t find another photographer,” I told my mom, who was freaking out about all the planning, “I probably won’t be able to spend much time with family, though. I’ll always need to be ready with my camera or else I might miss something that would have been amazing to have on photo.” I caught something out of the corner of my eye, “Like, because I don’t have my camera right now, I’m missing the once in a lifetime picture of Jack trying to sneak out of my room naked.”

My mom’s eyes went wide and she looked at Jack before quickly looking back at me. I probably shouldn’t have pointed that out, but it was the only thing I could think of. My mom probably thought my relationship with Jack was a lot more that what I’d been telling her.

I turned to Jack, who looked like a deer caught in headlights. “Jack, why are you naked, why are coming out of my room, and what the fuck are you even doing here?!”

Jack started coming towards us, “Well, I--”

“No! First, put on your clothes! Please!” I exclaimed.

“You see, I don’t know where they--”

The door of Cameron’s door slammed open, “What are Jack’s clothes doing on my floor?” He looked between me and Jack, “and why is he coming out of your room naked?”

“Why don’t you tell us, Jack?” I raised my eyebrow.

“Long story short, I don’t know,” He finally covered himself with his hand and quickly rushed for his clothes before running back into my room.

“Ok…?” Cameron looked bewildered and sat down on the chair next to my mom at the dining table.

I sighed, “I’ll go check in on him. And no, before you get any ideas, I really do not know what he is doing here.”

I went to my bedroom and found nothing there. Jack wasn’t changing, nor was he anywhere else. The curtain was wide open, so he probably didn’t even put on his clothes here, because otherwise the neighboring building would have seen him as clearly as my mom and I had. But there was light coming underneath my bathroom door. He was probably in there. Without thinking twice I opened the door before quickly slamming it closed. My eyes were not prepared for that.

“Oh god, Jack. Why!” I groaned.

“I’m sorry,” I heard him stagger through the door.

“Please don’t tell me you’re using my lotion.”

“Again, I’m sorry.”

“Jack!” I whined. “And why in my bathroom?!”

“I couldn’t walk out like this! Not with your mom here! I didn’t know you would walk in on me.”

“You’re still going, aren’t you.”

“Yup,” he groaned, “I’m not giving myself a bad case of blue-balls.”

“Let me guess, this is not the first time you’ve done that in my bathroom.”

“Nope.”

“Why am I even talking to you right now, this is really fucking weird.”

“It really-- Oh my fucking god, Ireland! Yes!” Jack moaned.

“No, Jack,” I whimpered. “Anything but my name when you cum.”

The door opened and Jack, now fully clothed, walked out, “And yet again, I’m sorry. You were talking to me and you popped up in my mind, I couldn’t do anything about it, I was so close.”

“Couldn’t you have warned me?” I complained.

“Umm… I probably should have…”

I shivered and went back to take my seat at the dining room table. I was now officially scared for life. Seeing Jack masturbating was a ton worse than I had expected… not that I ever even expected it. This was messed up, I would never see him the same again… but then again, this was Jack we were talking about. He gets paid for making dick jokes, just forget about the being in a band thing.

“So, Doreen just called me and said she found a photographer, meaning you don’t have to do anything but show up and look good,” My mom told me.

“That means I can spend more time with my lovely family!” I exclaimed overdramatically.

My mom chuckled. “Yes, but she want’s you to bring a date.”

“Are you being serious! Does Cam also need to bring someone?”

“Nope,” Cameron said popping the p, “only you.”

“Are you kidding me! That woman’s obsessed with my love life! I’ll find someone, I’ve still got 3 weeks, that’s more than enough time, right?”

“Well, you aren’t really looking for anybody… so…” Cameron trailed off.

“I’ll take you out today,” Jack offered. “We’ll find someone.”

----

So, Jack’s great idea was to take me to a club. I never found out how he got into the loft, how he got into Cameron’s room and got naked without Cam knowing, and then got into my room without me seeing him when I woke up. It was all very confusing.

Jack forced me into a tight, small black dress, golden jewelry, and black high heels. I had even curled my hair and put on some pink lipstick, all because Jack told me to. I felt really uncomfortable and was actually a bit afraid. This wasn’t what I was like. Sure, I like having fun, but I never actually went to a club… or that I could remember.

We were now at Jack’s house so he could get ready. For some reason, he had managed to stay the whole day again. It was like this crazy power always made him come to Cam and I.

“Jack,” I groaned and slouched in desperation, “I really don’t want to go.”

“Oh come on, it will be fun. And you’re all dressed up already, you don’t want to put that to waste.” Jack argued.

“I really don’t feel good. I don’t want to do this.”

“Ok, fine. You’ll just be my wingman, or wingwoman or whatever, then.”

“No, Jack. That’s even worse. What if guys actually expect me to… you know… do something…” I mumbled the last part.

Jack gasped. “Oh my god, Ireland!”

“Don’t say that,” I sounded disgusted, “I don’t need to have a reminder of you calling my name out while you were masturbating.”

“Whatever,” Jack shrugged, “but are you saying you’re still a virgin!”

I groaned, “Jack. I don’t actually remember anything, so I don’t know. All I know is that I might be fully virgin or only mentally.”

“Well, my virgin friend, we shall find you someone.”

“No. I really don’t want to.” My voice changed from whiny to serious. “I’m not like you, I don’t just want to have sex with any random guy I find. It’s not like I want it to be with a special guy or something, because you know I don’t believe in that, but I would at least like to have known the guy for a while, for longer than an hour or so.”

“Have sex with me then.”

“Jack!” I hit his chest, “I will never ever have sex with you.”

“I guess my fantasies will never become reality.”

“Let’s just go.”

Apparently, Jack was satisfied enough with my answer, because in no time we were at the club. I guess being in a band that loved going to clubs really had its perks. Of course, I had to show my ID. Wherever I went with an age limit, I always got carded. I didn’t look that young, did I? Of course I was only twenty-three, but I didn't think me features made me look underage. Maybe to outsiders, I did.

Jack and I both directly went for the bar and had some shots to get us started. The music was blaring and the bass was booming. I could feel the music flowing through me, almost controlling my actions. Maybe this wasn’t going to be as bad as I thought it was, even though I hated crowds and crowded spaced. I loved music and I knew how to dance, so how could this go wrong?

I looked to my right when I saw somebody stumble up next to me. They really looked wasted, maybe even blackout drunk. I pushed their face away as they tried to kiss me, making me look at Jack, who was to my left, with wide eyes. We both burst out laughing after I had turned the guy around and got him talking to another girl.

“You see! You’ve already got it!” Jack gestured.

“Yeah right. One drunk guy.” I rolled my eyes and took another shot.

I was starting to feel a buzz and couldn’t wait to get on the dance floor. As We Found Love came on I really couldn’t help myself anymore. I grabbed Jack’s hand --which was something I was normally very insecure about for good reasons, but didn’t think much about it because everybody was close up and sweaty--and brought him onto the dance floor. I turned around so my back was touching his chest and started swaying my hips.

“Oh, so we’re going to dance like this are we?” Jack muttered in my ear.

I didn’t reply and instead started grinding on him. Jack’s immediate response was to put his hands on my hips and start moving along with me. I rested my head on his shoulder and I could feel his breathing down my neck and collarbone. This was the first time I was this intimate with Jack, but it was fun and different. It was daring. I raised my arms so they were around his neck and I slowly dipped down his body slowly. Our dancing was a constant routine of this until I decided to turn around and stop. His breath was no longer in my neck, but mixing with mine, his lips just a few inches away. I saw that he kept looking at my lips and he was hesitantly moving forward. But his lips never reached mine. I interrupted him by whispering in his ear.

“Aren’t we here to find you a one night stand and me a guy to bring to my Aunt’s wedding?” I smirked.

I could hear Jack’s shaky breath, “Yes, but--”

“I’m going to get a drink.” I started walking away.

“Tease.”

“No, I’m not. I was just dancing with my best friend, nothing wrong with that.”

“Hmm… sure,” He followed me out of the shuffling crowd.

I sat on a bar stool and Jack stood beside me, “You know, I’m never doing this again. I feel like I used to spend a lot of time in places like this, but I’m not like that anymore.”

“Are you sure? You looked pretty comfortable out there.”

“I’m always comfortable when I’m dancing.”

----

Jack had eventually disappeared with a girl and later moved closer to where I was sitting with another. It was as if he had a cycle to go through and I had no clue how he did it. I, on the other hand, felt really uncomfortable around these people. Everybody was going crazy and getting drunk. Whenever a guy came up to me they were either ready to pass out or just simply an asshole. But I wasn’t going to go home yet, Jack seemed to be having so much fun.

“Hey,” a male voice said from my right.

I looked at the source and found a toned tall guy with short brown hair and the cutest dimples. His eyes had multiple shades of brown and he didn’t look as drunk as anybody else here. Maybe this guy wasn’t bad to talk to.

“Hey.” I smiled back.

The guy took this as an invitation to sit down and talk to me.

“I feel as bored as you look,” he joked after he ordered a drink. “My name’s Brian, by the way.”

“Ireland.” I shook his hand.

“Ireland, that’s a nice name. I don’t often meet people named after a country.”

“I’m not really sure I’m named after it, but I do know my parents like the name.”

“Well, it’s a lot more interesting than Brian.”

“Possibly.” I grinned at him.

“So why are you at a club when it doesn’t even look like you’re having fun.”

“I came here with a friend.”

“Ooh, a friend. Where is she?”

“He is over there,” I jerked my thumb in the direction of where Jack was chatting up yet another girl, “and he’s a sex addict, so yeah.”

“Sounds pretty bad.”

“He’s my best friend, so I deal with it.”

Brian let out a low chuckle, making his dimples show up again. Why did he have to look so perfect? The way his hair was spiked up just a bit added complexion to his already chiseled face. And he didn’t seem like an asshole. I could actually see myself bringing him to the wedding, he looked neat enough, not like the other sloppy guys here.

A guy grabbed him by the shoulders. “Yo, dude, we got shots, you coming?” The guy then saw me and realized what was going on. “Or do you think you’ll be staying for a bit longer?”

Brian looked at me with a smile.

“It’s fine. You can go. I need to get going home soon,” I told him with a half lie.

“Ok, but can I get your number?”

“Sure.”

I put my number in his phone and gave it back to him. Who knew if he was actually going to call me or not. Maybe he was going to pick up a ton more girls, maybe he wasn’t. I wasn’t sure.

I stayed alone for the rest of the time before Jack would either come up to me or until I would decide to go by myself. But that wasn’t for long. Some random dude who didn’t show his face came up to me and whispered for me to come with him. It was like he was a shadow that nobody could see unless he made himself come forward. When I politely said no he grabbed my wrist and started pulling me along with him. I tried pulling away, but it didn’t work. There were bodies all around me, but nobody seemed to realize. Not even Jack. I felt hot tears going down my cheeks, I didn’t know if it was because his grip was so tight, or if it was because Jack didn’t care enough to keep an eye out for me and realize what was happening. All I knew was that I had to get free. Somehow I managed to twist around and kick him in the balls. When he bent over I kneed him in the face. People stopped to watch, but soon began to dance again afterward. Let’s just hope he didn’t wake up again to do it to more girls.

I pushed myself through the crowd and to Jack. I didn’t care if I was interrupting his conversation with a beautiful girl. All I wanted was to go home and take of this uncomfortable dress, makeup, and shoes. This place was a shithole.

I lightly put my hand his shoulder. “Jack, I’m going to go home.”

He looked up at me, “What! Why!”

“I’m just tired, but you can stay. I’ll take a taxi home.”

“Awww, ok, fine.”

I looked at the girl with blonde hair and a red dress that was way too small for her chest. Why did Jack always go for the easy girls? There were so many girls he could have with just a bit more effort, girls that didn’t only sleep with him and then leave. But I guess that was how Jack was, just like how I didn’t want to have a relationship because I didn’t believe in it.

I smiled at her. “You’ve got a real good one here. Have a good time with him.”

I walked out of the club into the cold weather. It felt refreshing compared tp the hot and sticky lust filled air inside. I was never going to go to a club again, unless I had somebody who actually cared and made sure I was ok… or somebody who would stay with me at all times. I wasn’t blaming Jack, I was just shaken up and confused about what happened. Everything went by so fast.