Status: Completed! Sequel up soon

Hospital Beds and Memories

Getting Ready

I was lying down on the bed Jack and I were sharing in the hotel. We were lucky that Lisa came, and Alex got his own room because of that, because nobody actually believed I was going to come and didn’t even consider getting Jack his own room. I didn’t know why nobody believed I existed, but it was probably about the fact that Jack ‘couldn’t ever have a girlfriend’. But I was able to prove them wrong, and they actually liked me… But the fans, not so much.

Scrolling through twitter, I found many videos and comments about the night before. Some of them were understanding, but that was just a small portion. There were so many tweets that were hating on me. Most of them were along the lines of me not being good enough for Jack, that I wasn’t grateful and that they would be oh-so grateful to be on stage, or that I was hurting Jack. But I wasn’t going to let it affect me. If Jack knew the truth, and I knew the truth, I was fine.

I kept going through all my mentions and hoped that Jack would never see any of them. But it only made my hearts skip when he came out of the bathroom and took my phone away. I was going to reach out and grab it from him before he could see anything, but he didn't look, turned it off and put it on the bedside table before I could do anything. The fans really meant a lot to Jack, I couldn’t be the one to get in between that.

He got onto the bed and put his knees on either side of me, so he was straddling me. I watched as he leaned forward and rested the remainder of his weight on either side of my head with his hands. Without hesitating, he went right for my lips and took no time to deepen it. My instinct made me wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer. I let out a breathy moan while his lips continued to massage mine and his tongue was left to explore my mouth. My eyes closed when he left my mouth and started hungrily kissing and sucking my neck. I was craving more, and I knew Jack was too. He moved his whole body along, our hips touching, and closed any space left between us.

“Jack,” I tried my best not to moan again.

He hummed in response, not stopping his actions, and instead started growing more eager. His lips grazed a very sensitive spot underneath my ear, and I bit my lips in pleasure.

“Jack,” I didn’t want him to stop, and my breathing was becoming more labored, “we can’t do this now.”

“Why not?” He whispered against my skin and let one on his hands wander up my shirt before his sweet lips were pressing down again.

“I was going to get ready with Lisa,” I reminded him, but at the same time I didn’t want to have to put an end to where this was going.

“Ok, you better go then.” But he had no intention on stopping. His hand reached my bra and he started to creep his fingers underneath it, all while kissing back up my jawline, back to my mouth. Instead of doing what I was supposed to do, I kissed him back and let out another moan.

“Seriously, though, I should.” I unwrapped my arms and pushed him up lightly. Jack tried to kiss me one last time, but he was also allowing me to push him off.

He sat up straight, but didn’t get off me, and pouted, “but this might be the only time we get to be alone together.”

“Well, it’s either Alex walks in on us, or I go over there first. ‘Cause Alex is coming here to get ready with you.”

“But I’m so fucking horny!” Jack whined and got off me regrettably.

“I’m sorry, baby.” I reached up to peck him on the lips before getting the bags full of new stuff I was going to wear. “Lisa and I will come here when we are ready. We are literally in the room next door.”

“The sacrifices I make for you, woman!” Jack fell back onto the bed dramatically and let out a long croaky groan. “My dick isn't used to not having sex for such a long time!”

“You always have your side-chick,” I chuckled and started making my way towards the door.

“My what? I don’t--”

I opened the door. “Your right hand, you idiot!” I closed the door casually behind me and saw Alex come out of his room at the same time.

He smiled at me, “have fun.”

“You too, but you have to be careful, he might pounce you,” I told him matter-of-factly.

“What?”

“He did it to me,” I shrugged.

“Do I even want to go in there anymore, now that I know what happened?” Alex laughed, but also sounded pretty worried.

“Nothing happened, that’s why he might go for you,” I winked and disappeared into his room.

Lisa came out of the bathroom with a robe on and her hair wrapped in a towel. She saw me and grinned, expressing how excited she was to get ready with me. But she probably hadn’t realized I wasn’t much fun to get ready with. I wasn’t somebody who obsessed over beauty, so I just didn’t do this type of stuff.

“If you want, you can take a shower,” she pointed to the small warm room she just came out of.

“Umm, yeah,” I put all my bags on the small wooden desk and looked around in one of them, but couldn’t find what I was looking for. “Shit. I forgot my razor in the bus. If there’s one thing I do know, it’s that I cannot wear a dress with hairy legs.”

“I have wax, if you’d like to use that.” Lisa picked up a box and showed it to me.

“I never actually used that stuff before…”

“Well, I’ll help you. I’ve done it on other people before. "She opened the box and got the contents out. “Take off your clothes, girl!”

“Umm… promise not the judge me?” I had to do this, but I felt really uncomfortable with myself, especially since the recent weight loss.

“Why would I? I’m sure you have an amazing body.”

I took a deep breath and took off my jeans before holding onto my t-shirt. “Well, I still feel pretty uncomfortable around Jack…”

“Don’t worry. We’re both girls. I won’t judge.”

I nodded and pulled the shirt over my head. Lisa grinned and nodded, apparently approving of me. “You see, you look amazing. The only problem is your underwear, you might get weird lines with specific dresses.”

“The dress I’m wearing is really loose, but I’ve got something else. When Jack went out to buy me a dress, he didn’t just do that, he literally got me everything.” I reached into one of the paper bags and took and the underwear I was going to wear.

“Woah,” Lisa gaped at black lace underwear, “Jack is definitely going to like that. He won’t be able to keep his hands off you after he had something to drink.”

“Oh, umm, yeah…” I gave her a small forced smile and sat down on the chair she pulled out for me.

She put the first wax strip on my leg and frowned. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing…” I clenched my teeth as she ripped the paper strip off me. This was definitely painful, but it was better than embarrassing myself at an event.

“Bullshit,” Lisa continued waxing my legs at a really fast speed--this girl was a pro. “Most girls would be happy if their boyfriend would take advantage of the new lingerie they bought.”

I shook my head. “It’s just… Jack and I, we, umm… We only did it once.”

“What!” Her eyes bulged and looked at me. “How did you manage to keep him under control! That’s, like, impossible!”

I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks. “He, umm, he took my, umm, took my virginity.”

“Oh my god, that’s so cute!” Lisa awed. “But now you don’t want your second time to happen while he’s drunk, right?”

“I guess…”

“Hey, I’m not judging you for that. I’ll call Alex when you take a shower and tell him to tell Jack that he shouldn’t get drunk.”

“Ok,” I whispered and nodded. At least she didn’t think I was weird for just losing my virginity recently. I was actually pretty happy I waited and did it with Jack and not some random high school fling. It was special, but unexpected, yet I knew I would never regret it.

----

After the entire waxing and me trying my best not to scream out in pain, I finally got to take a shower. It was so weird having everything waxed, and when I say everything, I mean everything; places that I promised would never see a razor again, had been waxed. Do you understand my pain more, now? At least I still felt ok about myself, and I knew this would be a nice surprise for Jack.

I had put on my dress. It was short, like I had told Jack before, but it was flowy, so you couldn’t see how terribly thin I actually was. The two layers, one solid black and one mesh black, gave the dress an extra contour. Jack also bought me black suede heels and a black leather clutch to match my outfit. It was a lot, and he even insisted on buying me jewelry, but I wanted to wear the necklace he gave me and a golden bracelet my brother had once given me after I had passed an important exam. Lisa made me wear pink lipstick and eye makeup, but allowed me to get away with the foundation and other crap she wanted to put on me. My hair was left to dry naturally and it was pulled back into a messy ponytail, a thick braid framing the side and carefully cascading down the ponytail. I actually thought I looked pretty good, if I said so myself. Now it was time to see Jack’s reaction.

I knocked on the door, Lisa to my right, and the two boys opened the door, both also ready. Their eyes went wide at the sight of us and Alex immediately told Lisa that she looked amazing and gave her a kiss. But Jack just stood there flabbergasted. So, naturally, I decided to make to first move.

“Oh wow, princess, you look beautiful,” I gasped. “I forgot to buy a corsage for you, though… I’m so sorry.”

Lisa and Alex chuckled and all Jack could say was a choked ‘oh my god’. He looked me up and down again and pulled me in for a kiss. Hey, if he didn’t trust himself with words, I was fine with actions as well. But I did make sure that I pulled away before Jack could get any ideas.

“You look beautiful,” he mumbled against my lips.