Status: Completed! Sequel up soon

Hospital Beds and Memories

Pretty Little Princess

“So what are your plans for the future?”

“Umm… find Cam a job and find myself a better one so I can move out. Probably get a cat, because why the fuck not. I don’t think I’ll ever get married, or a boyfriend for that matter. I just don’t really do relationships. If I do though, I don’t think I’ll ever want to have kids. So basically my plan is to be an old cat lady who had a happy life.”

“Hmm… sounds pretty basic to me. What about your life goals and dreams? Don’t you ever want to travel the world or something?”

“Maybe,” I shrugged, “What about you?”

“Well, just hope that All Time Low keeps doing as well as it’s doing now, and continue traveling the world. Maybe one day I’ll find a girl who I could spend my life with, but that day isn’t anytime soon. Just like you, I also don’t do relationships. I would never get a cat though, I hate cats.”

“Sucks to be you. So… do you want to do this or not?”

“Yeah, I guess. It’s now or never.”

Jack and I were both sitting Indian style on my mattress. I was in front of the pillows and Jack was at the end. I looked at the brushes, tubes with different contents, and pallets. I had taken out all the makeup I had ever owned and put it all on my bed. Jack thought it would be funny to turn him into the ‘pretty princess’ he was and livestream him. You might ask why he thought it would be funny. Well. he tweeted something about it and fans went crazy. So, naturally, I decided to help him.

“Don’t film me though, ok?” I asked. I still didn’t want his fans starting rumors about us dating, because it obviously wasn’t true. We both didn’t do relationships and we both didn’t like each other that way. I was just glad I had such a good friend.

“I won’t.” He grinned at me and shook his head while he took his phone out.

I watched as he opened the periscope app and started a livestream. Immediately people started watching and their names showed up on the screen. The numbers went up exponentially and I was flabbergasted. I never knew so many people wanted to watch Jack do shit.

“This is always so awkward,” He laughed, “I talk to a screen and tons of people are watching, but nobody can reply.”

“Don’t worry Jacky, I’ll talk to you,” I said in a playful voice and patted his head.

He gave me a silly smile and look back at his phone. “Ok, so she’s going to turn me into a beautiful princess. And you guys are going to watch, because why the fuck not.”

I laughed, sparking a headache once again. It had been a couple days since I had my breakdown, but I still got frequent headaches. They weren’t as bad and painkillers got rid of them easily, but Cameron and Jack were still worried about me. I squinted my eyes and reached one of my hands to my forehead.

Jack immediately noticed. “Are you ok?”

“Yeah, yeah, I’m fine” I brushed it off, “I’m just going to get something else we need. You won’t be complete without it.”

Jack nodded but eyed me suspiciously. He turned his phone so I could walk out of the room without being fully in view, the only thing you could see were my legs. I quickly grabbed a glass of water and a painkiller before running to the cupboard we had in one of the hallways. There was a big box of stuff I still had from when I was a kid. I opened it and rummaged through the many plastic and paper artifacts before finding a tiara. I took it out and went back to my room, hoping I wasn’t gone for too long.

“I don’t even know what all this shit is,” Jack was filming all the makeup and picked up a tube of foundation. I laughed and walked up to him before sitting down.

“I never really wear makeup except for mascara, eyeliner, and sometimes I do my eyebrows. So don’t sue me if I make you look terrible. I do not do makeup,” I warned.

“Ok, now I’m scared.”

“You probably should be.”

I thought of what I wanted Jack to look like and explained what some of the products were. Most of them were barely used, but that was probably because I only wore full makeup on special occasions, very special occasions. I just didn’t like the feeling of all the cosmetic stuff on my face.

“So, I’m going to start with the foundation. I hope you have a similar skin tone to me, or you’ll either look very pale or very tan,” I poured some of the foundation onto the back of my hand and went to put it on Jack’s face. I had only touched his face once when he flinched away.

“It’s cold!” He exclaimed and turned his face so I couldn’t do anything.

“Jack, stop looking away!” I grabbed his face so he was looking at me again, but in the process I managed to get foundation on the shirt I was wearing.

Jack looked at me with wide eyes and his mouth formed an o-shape. I looked at him with the same expression and we both burst out laughing.

“That shirt is so ruined now!” Jack laughed.

“I know, Cameron is going to kill me,” I said between giggles, “this is his shirt, not mine. Shit!”

I quickly put on all the foundation on Jack’s skin before he turned his head again. I swear, that boy couldn't sit still. Before I blended everything together I also put on some concealer underneath his eyes and on the bridge of his nose. Surprisingly we had a similar skintone, but his stubble was quite a problem, but I managed to work with it.

“Make a fishy face,” I instructed while doing it myself. He did it, but not good enough. I told him to suck harder, immediately sparking off something in mind.

“Oh my god Jack, harder! Harder Jack, harder!” I tried moaning out. I had never seen Jack’s eyes go as wide as they did then, so I decided to continue, “Yes! Like that, Jack. Oh my god, yes!”

Right at that moment Cameron walked by and stopped at my door, giving me a weird look, “I do not want to know what is happening in here. Next time you decide to orgasm, please close the door.” With that, he left without allowing me to explain anything, but then again there really was nothing that would make it sound any better.

“Guys are really going to have to watch out with you. I feel sorry for the next guy you’ll date.” Jack shook his head, not believing what I had just done.

I chuckled and told him to make the face again. Weirdly enough the contouring I did with the bronzer didn’t look bad and he actually started to look good. I’m pretty sure a lot of girls would be jealous of how he pulled off this makeup. Next I did the eyes, which took a lot longer than expected. Jack would freak out whenever I came near to his eyes, even though I hadn’t touched anything. He even claimed that I had poked him in the eye a couple times, but I was pretty sure I never did. I ended up giving him light brown eyeshadow and some winged eyeliner. I didn’t bother with his eyebrows and gave up of mascara, I would have ended up with bruises if I didn’t.

“So, you get to choose which lipstick you want to wear. I have a lot of different ones for some reason, which is weird because I don’t wear them that often.” I showed him the 13 different colors I had.

He chose a bright pink one, of course. Personally, I thought it was the worst color ever and didn't know why I even had it in my collection. I chose a matching lip liner and applied that first. With a brush I then put on the lipstick and blended it in with the lip liner, giving it extra dimension. I was quite impressed by my skills, I couldn’t even remember the last time I had put on this much makeup on either another person or myself. The finishing touch was the tiara. I made sure to make Jack promise he wouldn’t break it. The tiara was from when I was six years old, it was my favorite object at that age and I had many good memories of it. I had to cherish everything I could.

“I don’t understand,” Jack looked away from his reflection, “you say you don’t wear makeup, yet you are still able to do this to my face. How is that even possible?”

“Highschool years, I guess.” I shrugged. I must have learned how to do it then because I had no memory of learning how to do it after I woke up from the coma. This was probably one of those subconscious things.

“Hmm… Wait a second… I just realized I’m going to have to take all of this off. Shit!” With that, he ended the livestream. I laughed at his remark and assured him that it was, in fact, going to take him and hour minimum to get off.

“But, seriously, Isle. This really is amazing. I want to see you wear makeup once.” Jack looked at the mirror again.

We both walked out of my room and to the front door, passing Cameron in the living room on our way. Jack had to leave because he had band practice the next day. Tour was starting in a couple of weeks and I was surely going to miss him, but we promised we were going to call each other at least once a week to catch up and inform each other on stuff going on in our lives.

“Thanks, I’m pretty sure you’ll see me all dressed up once in your lifetime, that is if you stick around for a bit longer.” I smiled at him and opened the front door.

“I promise I will.” He kissed my cheek and wiped away the lipstick stain before waving goodbye and leaving.

I went to the living room, where Cameron was waiting for me, eyeing me suspiciously. I stared back at him, just like the many times I had done with Jack, knowing it would make him uncomfortable in no time. But this time he didn’t, he kept glaring at me as if he was in deep thought.

“What?” I challenged him.

“Nothing.” He snapped out of his trance.

“You never stare at me like that. What did I do?”

“Nothing, it’s just… Are you and Jack like….”

“Together? A couple? Seeing each other?” I finished his sentence for him.

“Umm, yeah.”

“Nope, why do I have to keep saying I don’t do relationships. There isn’t anybody out there for me, so why would I waste my time on that? I just don’t do relationships.”

“You weren’t always like that,” Cameron mumbled and left me alone in the living room.

He always left me at random times. He never did anything except when I wanted him to do something. Now I wanted him to be the lazy person he was and stay here with me, but he actually went to his bedroom. What the--

Wait. What did he say again? I wasn’t always like that? What…?
♠ ♠ ♠
So much cringe. The writing is sooo bad.