Radio Silence

I’m going to tell you the truth here. This story doesn’t have a happy ending, nor does it have a bad one. It isn’t a love story, but it also doesn’t portray any heartbreak. Simply, it’s a story about a boy and girl. Nothing happens between them. Each live a separate life and in no way do they have to cross paths. There’s no need to get your hopes up. There is no fantasy. It’s the harsh reality. Not everything’s a magical and mystical story. We don’t always get what we want.

Maybe I might make an exception this time....

Notes:

This isn't a full story, only snapshots of life. What I'd like to do it for you (the one who's reading this) is to suggest ideas. It would basically be like oneshots, only with the two specific characters I have below. So, you guys get to help me control their life. One thing, though, I will not write about either of them cheating and the suggestion has to fit in with the story at the time. This won't work if nobody suggests anything.
  1. Part 1: I Told You To Stay Away
  2. Part 2: Don’t Expect it to Ever Be
  3. Part 3: Couldn't They Have Just Given Up?
  4. Part 4: Was Warning You Really Not Enough?
    Based on "Nanook"'s suggestions (from AllTimeLowFanfiction website)
  5. Part 5: Stop Before it Goes Too Far
  6. Part 6: Turn Around if You Can’t Handle the Truth
    Based on "Nanook"'s suggestions (from AllTimeLowFanfiction website)
  7. Part 7: After a Rise Comes a Fall
    Based on "T-what"'s suggestion (From AllTimeLowFanfiction Website)
  8. Part 8: If This Isn’t a Sign, I Don’t Know What Will Be
  9. Part 9: This Isn’t the End of It.
    Based loosely on "Nanook"'s and "Jack Bakarat"'s suggestions (from AllTimeLowFanFiction website)
  10. Part 10: No Good is Going to Come Out of This
  11. Part 11: This Was Unusual
  12. Part 12: A Difficult Situation