Status: New and Active!

Star-Crossed

b r o o d a b o u t y o u r c r u s h

You saw her? Why didn't she kill you?" Sam asked Dean a while later.

"I don't know. She just kept bullshitting about how her family doesn't like to be 'disobeyed' or some shit. They talk about themselves like they're some sort of fucked up royalty or something," Dean said, rolling his eyes. He hadn't even gotten to have a drink and was mostly annoyed about that fact.

"Well, I've gotta say... I'm not having a lot of luck finding anything about them. All I can find is that they were the first vampires," Sam said, and Dean's eyes widened.

"No way. Like, ever?" he asked, and Same nodded.

"Yeah. They're mostly just a myth. The story goes that their mother was a witch and turned them to keep them safe without really knowing the consequences or what exactly would happen," Sam explained, and Dean shook his head.

"So you're telling me they're supposedly the first vampires ever and they were turned by accident?" Dean asked, and Sam shrugged.

"According to the internet."

"Nothing on how to take them down?"

"No. Everything I can find says they can't be killed. Like, by anything."

"Nothing is completely exempt from being killed. Nothing."

"Why are you so mad about this, dude? I'm starting to think we should just let it go."

"No. We can't let it go. We're gonna figure out a way and we're gonna get rid of them. That little one first," Dean said, and Sam gave him a funny look.

"You have a thing for her, don't you?" Sam asked, and Dean instantly turned and started to walk away. "Dude! You totally have a thing for her!"

"I don't have a thing for her. Shut the fuck up."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~


"What's wrong with you?" Kol asked Rhiannon, nudging her with his elbow. They were sat at their favorite bar, loud jazz music surrounding them.

Normally Rhiannon would've been right at home and completely comfortable. Instead, she was distant. As much as she didn't really want to admit it, she was hung up on Dean Winchester. She didn't even know why, really. She'd had plenty of relationships and flings over the years, all of them with other supernatural creatures such as herself. In fact, she couldn't remember the last time she'd even been attracted to a human. Possibly even back as far as when she herself was human. There was something different about him, though. Something... dangerous.

"Rhi!" Kol yelled her name, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Huh?" she grunted, taking a swig of her bourbon.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Kol asked again, and Rhiannon shot him a dirty look.

"Like you care. You are the brother who just kept me essentially dead in a wooden box for six months, after all," Rhiannon snapped, having finally gotten drunk enough to feel just slightly fuzzy. Alcohol didn't effect vampires the same as it did humans, and sometimes it didn't effect Originals at all. They had to really try before they felt anything.

"Oh, like you've never done it to me before..." Kol trailed off, looking at her like he was expecting her to say something. When she didn't, he sighed and took her hand. "Rhiannon, I'm sorry I daggered you. I'm sorry I had Vincent spell the dagger so only I could wake you. I'm sorry I've wronged you and I love you," he said, just a hint of sarcasm to his tone. She knew he was mostly fucking with her, but was tired of pretending she was actually upset. She rolled her eyes and leaned into him, her head on his shoulder.

"I forgive you, I guess. You prick," she said, straightening up and giving him a smile.

"Don't think you're gonna get away with that subject change. What's wrong with you?" he asked, and she mentally cursed herself. She really had been hoping to divert his attention from his previous question.

"I saw one of the hunters earlier. Dean. Someone wiped their compulsion and they're back and set on revenge, I guess," Rhiannon said quietly, unsure who was around and might be listening.

"We have to tell the others," Kol said, standing. Rhiannon placed a hand on his arm and shook her head.

"Kol, sit down. They're not a threat to us. Not really. They have no idea how to kill us. They don't even seem to know anything about us other than our name. You know Elijah compels computer hackers to keep any real information about us off of the internet. There's no other way they can find anything out without talking to regular vampires, which is something they don't really seem very likely to do," Rhiannon said, and Kol smirked. She knew what he was going to say before he said it.

"You fancy that littler one, don't you? The older brother who was just exploding with rage? I know that's your thing. Explosive tempers? Takes one to know one, I guess," Kol said, amused.

"I don't fancy him, Kol. It just isn't necessary for us to kill him. That's all," she said, and he nodded.

"Yeah, like you've ever been concerned about killing someone that it wasn't necessary to before," he said, and she shook her head.

"Just leave it alone," she said, and he nodded.

"Fine, I'll leave you to brood about your crush."