Status: I am new so please be kind, if you have a concern or something message me. If you like it, leave a comment, and like it. or share. thank you so much.

The Babysitter

Chapter three: First day jitters - part One

I had three loves in my life; first was my father, i loved him so much, till the very end, i lost him to cancer, but i gain to love even more. The second was the person i lost my virginity, i would not say that he was the love of my life, but at that moment i thought it was. I was only fifteen. Yes, i was stupid to think that. The third had no name, he had no face and he was a figment of my imagination, the man who i yet not met,the man who was in actual the love of my life. And i hope that i would meet him soon... Ever since the breaking of my virginity, i never had a boyfriend since. But i did had three hook ups that both ended badly. One only wanted me for my best friend, the other just simply for my body. Needless to say i was bad luck when it came to love.

I shook off my thoughts and walked into as i called the Ackles Manson. Removing my black trench coat, i looked around. "Mrs. Ackles?" I called, "It is Alex Anderson, the door was open?" Where was every one,and why would they just leave the door open.

I stood at the end of the stair case and the first thing i noticed was footsteps coming down, men's boots coming down. I slowly looked up and i shuttered. "You must be Alex." There he was, Jensen Ackles, the man i know from my TV. I gulped and stepped forward. "Jensen," He held out his hand. Hesitating at first, he took my small hand and shook it with his large one. I gulped.

"The door, it was open. Hi, yes i am Alex, the baby sitter. Nice to finally meet you Mr. Ackles." I finally spoke up, slowly pulling my hand out of his soft and gentle grip. I was not early, nor i was late... i was in fact, on time.

"Please, call me Jensen," Please call you Dean. "Justice is in her room. My wife is out for the morning, would you like something to drink?"
As much as i want to knot a conversation with a man that clearly had a voice of an angel, i quickly shook my head and declined. "No, i am fine. I will go introduce myself to Justice, if you need anything though, i am here. Would you mind pointing me to her room?"
"Up stairs, fourth door on the right." When he told me where to go, i thanked the man and walked up the stairs, i did not have much to say. I could not utter saying i like his show, there i would be crossing a line i do not wish to over step. I walked into the room and saw the little girl on her, she was drawing and it reminded me of my father who always joined me when i was drawing and coloring. It was our daddy/ daughter time. I stepped in, and begin with the basic introductions. She was the girly type, and i am absolute loved it. We talked about movies, on what she like and does not like' of course a four year old would hate green stuff- well minus gelly, she does like jelly.

I noticed as well that Jensen kept track on what we were doing, coming in every half an hour to see what we are doing, his wife as well came to greet and thanked me. I did not pay much attention to them, i was at work, my main focus on the little girl who painting my face. I was glad that the little girl liked me, i liked, actually loved her as well.
I walked down stairs, after washing my face and searched for the kitchen. Justice wanted a juice box and a jelly butter sandwich. After ten minutes of searching, i finally found what i was looking for. "So?" I jumped up, almost spilling the contents of juice on myself. "Sorry, i did mean to scare you." Jensen mumbled, an amused expression on his face.

I giggled, shaking my head slowly. "It is alright Mr. Ackles, just struggling to find the hole in this juice box thing- never-mind, found it." With my clumsy fingers, i pushed the straw in. "Would you like me to make you something to eat as well?"

"I told you, it's Jensen, Mr. Ackles is my dad. And no i am okay. How was your first day?" I seemed that Jensen loved eye contact, he was trying to search for my eyes under my 1990 fringe.

"Amazing, i love taking care of her. Tomorrow we are going to dress up as princesses." I said, cutting her sandwich into hearts and shapes. i could sense his eyes on my hands, and what i am doing. But with each passing second, his eyes wander up to my face. Was he trying to figure me out or just make me uncomfortable, because it's working. I looked up, giving a small smile.

"I am sure that she will love it." He said. "I wanted to ask you if you could stay a bit later... I want to take my amazing wife out for a date night?"

Oh, how sweet. "I would love to, but.."

"We will pay you over time Alex you don't have to worry about it."
I shook my head. "What, no it's not because of that. I am driving Russo's car, mine went into shop and he has a date as well and i do not wish to take advantage of him, he already lets me crash at him."

"I will take you home." Jensen said to me, coming up with a solution. "or you can sleep here. What do you think?"

I thought for a moment, looking at the options. I don't want them to cancel their date because of me, that would be just mean. But, i don't want to sleep here... I liked my bed and it would be a dream come true to be actually be in this house, alone. That mean i can snoop around, i could still do that. They will leave at six, Justice going to sleep and i have two hours to myself in this house. "That would nice of you, if you can take me home, i do not have sleep wear, and my toothbrush."

"Great. Thank you Alex." I gave a nod. Jensen gave me a smile and walked up stairs, going to his study... He keeps going in there, i wondered what is so interesting in there.