Status: I am new so please be kind, if you have a concern or something message me. If you like it, leave a comment, and like it. or share. thank you so much.

The Babysitter

chapter four: first day jitters part two

“Good night little jay,” I whispered. I put the little girl to bed and pulled her favorite blanket over her. When I was certain that the young girl was asleep, I exit the room and breathed in relieve, wow. First day not so bad… I smiled to myself and walked down the hallway. It went well, I believe I would not consider myself as baby sitter of the year but I get by... I went down stairs and made myself a cup of tea before wandering around the house, I could snoop... I mean the people of the house are not home, so there was no stopping me…

Jensen kept going into his study, so I might start there. I walked over and opened the door but to my surprise the thing was actually lock. Okay, now I am really interested. Maybe he have a body inside, maybe he has a fetish, or maybe he just personal that’s all. I sighed and walked into their main bedroom. “Big enough bed, that’s nice.” I said to myself with aw, I could really sleep in a bed like this. I bit down on my lip and sat down on the edge of the bed, eying the photo of Jensen and his wife, they were running down the aisle. I wish I could have that one day- but who am I kidding, I am not that lucky, though I am sure I will never be. Jensen was a man of dreams, he should not live in this world, he should be in the sky, blending in all the other angels; he looks like a God to me. I sometimes look at him on the screen, just look at him and imagine…
I believe that that Venus the Roman equivalent of Aphrodite, decided that woman are in need of something, something to hold on, so she went into her garden and decided that his eyes would be green as grass, and like the emeralds she was wearing. Then, the goddess traveled far and wide to her close friend, Clíodhna who was an Irish goddess, and there the two woman made the perfect man, they traveled together and went far and wide and even to different times to make this a reality and there they found Leonardo De Vinci, it had been said that Jensen’s face was the exact structure of the perfect man, done by Leonardo De Vinci- I heard the door opened and my eyes instantly went wide, they were home. I quickly put the photo in its place and ran out in the hallway, okay be cool- collected, say hello how was your night and no I was not snooping and made up stories on how you were created in my head. “Hi there, justice was just amazing, how was your dinner date- thing...” Way to be neurotic, I just gave a smile.

“It was a fun.” Jensen responded and watched his wife and it seems that the wife’s face didn't get the memo that it was well ‘fun’ I gave a rather weird smile and lowered my head, not knowing what to say, did something went wrong? Oh god, did they found something out about me?
“Jensen will take you home, will that be okay?”

I nodded and went down the stairs, getting my jacket and bag, they don’t seem happy about one another- it was none of my business, but sad does not suit Jensen, he was smiling but it was weird how a person you don’t know can see someone is sad, but if you know the person, they are just straight out oblivious. I sighed and walked to the car, giving a small wave at Daneel, I stopped at the car, should I sit in the back? “The door is open.” Jensen told me, going to his side, climbing in. What did I expect, he opened the door for me,
I am not his wife, I am his… in fact. Nothing; “How was Justice?”

I climbed in, placing my stuff on my lap. “Good, J-“just calls him Mr. Ackles. “Good.” Avoid names, pro nouns, and his freaking face. “How was dinner?”
“It was alright, I actually wanted speak to you about something” Here, it goes I am fired; I can’t never catch a break can I? I have been told that I am an easy crier, I cried at the end of my girl, I cried when Sherlock got shot, I cried that my dog didn't want to sit with me, but being fired by the God’s creation, I will certainly sob. But I am willing to keep myself intact. “My wife, decided that she is ready to work again, and we are wondering if you can be our baby sitter full time, we have an extra room, meals are included, when I am off, or she is you can go back home, we will double your pay.. Needless to say we are kind of desperate,”
,
My eyes grew wide, he asked if I could move in to look after his daughter; I get that Daneel spend most of her time, cooking, cleaning and taking care of their child, that’s what mother’s do, and that she do deserve some time, but if I am not mistaken, Jensen does not look please with this situation. Its’ double the pay, I get my meals included and I am taking care of their kid. I should take. I need money, my panties are falling apart. Just a thought of that made me cringe. “Yeah, yes I mean yeah, I would… Even though I know Justice for just a little bit she is amazing, and if I could spend time with her even more, that would be great.” And the money is great so I don’t really.
Jensen sighed in relieve. “Oh thank you so much. I owe you one.” Take of your clothes and we are even. I thought to myself and held my tongue trying not to laugh at how dirty my thoughts were. “I will pick you up at ten; will that be good for you?” I nodded slowly. “Good, you are indeed a life saver.” All I could do was smile, because else was I supposed to do. I looked out the window and couldn't help but nod to myself, enough money to finally pay for myself and get into Julliard, one day. If I actually saved it up…