Status: On going (awaiting comments)

Love in a Time of War

Prologue- Lost In This World

I awoke to the familiar hospital surrounding me, the amount of times I'd ended up here at James's hands I'd lost count.
Looking over myself and assessing the damage done this time to see my legs covered in bandages. I remembered.
******************************
"Skyler, where the hell have you been" James roared as I stepped through the door.
"London, I had a wrestling thing" I sighed leaving my suitcase at the door.
" and when did I give you my permission to do that" he yelled slapping me across the face.
" I shouldn't have to get your permission" I spat back earning a punch to the gut.
" How dare you talk to me like that you slut" James yelled grabbing my hair and throwing me against the coffee table.
"James I've been asked to go to America, to join the WWE!" I cried stumbling back to my feet.
"Well I'm not going to let go anywhere you slag" He bellowed before I felt a sharp pain shoot through my legs, I noticed blood pouring from my leg as a piece of glass stuck through my jeans.
" You're never leaving Skyler, I'm the only one who wants you" James spat before twisting the glass in me causing me to fall to me knees bellow him.
" Now be a good little slut cos I've have all this tension I need releasing, I've had a hard day" James cooed unbuckling his trousers.
"Screw you" I scoffed before darkness consumed my vision.
*******************************
"Ah miss Rose your awake..."A nurse smiled as she entered "....shall I go get your boyfriend" She asked
The thought of seeing James's face right now made my skin crawl.
"No thank you" I mumbled
"Ok" She said before fiddling with a few things.
"Nurse, what happened to me?" I questioned, I knew full well what had happened, but I wanted to know what bullshit James had come up with to keep himself out of trouble.
"Miss you were attacked in your home by an intruder, sadly you were also raped, your lucky you boyfriend came home when he did or you would probably have not made it you lost a lot of blood, you were stabbed 20+ times...." She sighed sadly "... It's a shame the bastards got away, and your the one who is left with the scars" She mumbled.
"Scars?" I asked tears forming in my eyes. I'd had cuts bad enough to leave scars before, my arms with littered with them but I had tattoos to take away from that, if I choose to join the WWE how would I hide them.
"Your legs miss, I'm sorry..." She said before heading towards the door. ".... I'll let you get some rest." She smiled
"Nurse, can you tell my boyfriend to go home?" I asked.
" Of course hun" She grinned.

My phone buzzed from beside me picking it up it was a message:
Hello sky. We need to know Asap if you would like to join us in the WWE, for we have a brilliant idea as to how to use you the best. Hope to be hearing from you soon.
Steph x

I thought it over being in the WWE had been my dream since I was 7 years old, I wasn't gonna let James ruin my chance. I rung back the number.
"Hello"
"Hello Steph, it's Skyler Rose" I smiled.
" Ah Sky nice to hear from you." Steph laughed down the phone.
" I'm phoning to accept your offer, though I pulled a muscle in training last night and won't be able to start for a few weeks" I sighed lying about what had happened.
"Oh okay, well we'll fly you out in a few days anyway and have you do a few promo type things and introduce you to the audience in a non wrestling way and then when you're ring fit we'll have you in the ring. I see a lot of potential in you Sky, so much that I have fought hard tooth and nail over the last few days to have you debut straight away on the main roster, and an injury is unfortunate but we'll work around it. I'll send you the finer details later. I'd love to talk more but I have a meeting. See you in a few days Sky and welcome to the team" She said before hanging up.
I couldn't believe it I was on my way to the WWE, living my dream and no matter what no one not even James was gonna stop me.

****************
♠ ♠ ♠
AN
Hello all
Kay here, so just a little idea I had floating around in my head for a few weeks, obviously in the next chapter will involve the shield, but this is just a pre chapter, hence the prologue, to give a little background on sky.
Feedback is really appreciated
Love and rockets
Xx